Mika to Headline Live Gig at London Eye

SkullyRox

I don't see where it says you win a car though, I entered it for the Mikaness of it all but if they throw in a pretty little car too then HEY I wont complain (cos I am obviously gonna win).:naughty::naughty::naughty::mf_rosetinted: Well if by some miracle I do then er...it would be a rush job to get trains and hotels in London all over again gosh why do they have to leave it all till the last minute, but looking on the bright side if I won the car I could SLEEP in it if I couldn't find a room lol.

Yeah sleep in the car why not :roftl:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make him sit in the back so I could perv at him sneakily in the rear view mirror :naughty:

a sneeky perve turns into a stare and BAM your in a brick wall or in the thames :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

could mika even fit in that car?? :naughty:

do they tape things like this??

Ohh Mika would be able to fit into that car trust me...i have seen him getting into a smaller car than that and Tia and Babs are witnesses to this aswell :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

2nd time lucky after readjusting the seats :naughty:

You would be stunned if I was driving never mind the fact MIKA was there too!!! LOL!!:thumb_yello:

Sorry Rose MY idea first!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, already been asked, heh heh!

Ohh Mika would be able to fit into that car trust me...i have seen him getting into a smaller car than that and Tia and Babs are witnesses to this aswell :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

2nd time lucky after readjusting the seats :naughty:

Well I saw him get into a two door Peugot 205, it seemed like he really had to fold his legs up though. :naughty:

it's seems like it would be a tight squeeze :naughty: peugot 205's are small cars

i've only seen him get into big vans

Well I did offer him a lift in a proper car, but he wasn't too impressed. :sneaky2:

And there was me thinking my van would be too small for him to get into, heh heh!

hahaha well they probably ended up broken down somewhere in the middle of doncaster they should have taken up babs offer although she would have had to fit 6 people into her car :roftl:

hahaha well they probably ended up broken down somewhere in the middle of doncaster they should have taken up babs offer although she would have had to fit 6 people into her car :roftl:

Yeah, looking at it, it did look a bit shabby and it was a P reg, how old does that make it? About 8 or 9 years at least I'd say.

Yeah, looking at it, it did look a bit shabby and it was a P reg, how old does that make it? About 8 or 9 years at least I'd say.

heeyy my cars a p rej :roftl: :roftl:

noo it was a J reg :naughty: :naughty:

so about ermmm 16 years old?