Mika the Maestro

CazGirl

I made this thread out of pure innocence. I thought the picture was sweet, and tagline is like :o and makes me want to know more.

I found it on Greg Wells MySpace, and because the photo album/profile is not set to private, I gathered that posting this on here wouldn't be too much of a big deal, but if anyone thinks it is then please delete this thread. I don't want anyone getting offended or anything.

:)

Link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=20835059&albumID=1336637&imageID=23360822

for those without MySpace:

MikaMaestro.jpg

the maestro, after playing me some new songs which killed me

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful picture :wub2:

Thanks Caz, I can't see anything wrong with posting it either, but anyone is free to disagree! It's a private photo I suppose, though...I dunno! Grey area....?

So Mika's new songs are killing Greg Wells - that's good (I think :boxed::naughty: ).

What a beautiful picture :wub2:

Thanks Caz, I can't see anything wrong with posting it either, but anyone is free to disagree! It's a private photo I suppose, though...I dunno! Grey area....?

So Mika's new songs are killing Greg Wells - that's good (I think :boxed::naughty: ).

Don't worry it's been posted before :wink2:

I didn't see it. anyways, it's posted on a non private my space account and not giving away details of his live or anything. it could as wel be a studio pic. the ones with mika drinking moet (sp.?) champaigne is more private, if ya wanna say so..

that greg is quite cute. :bleh: not mika, but I think I like his face. seems nice. anyone's checked his music..? :blink:

O.o

How weird, the photo is in Greg's "London Trip Dec 07" folder :blink:

how far back are you going??

December 07??

*is confused*

I'm sure I've seen it before and I really thought it was longer ago than that :boxed:

I ain't sure anymore... I see so many pics ...

December 07??

*is confused*

I'm sure I've seen it before and I really thought it was longer ago than that :boxed:

that's right, December 07. Maybe you saw something similar?

December 07??

*is confused*

yeah i swear i've seen that pic before as well.. i recognise the empty cd rack thing.. and someone comenting on that.. ?? or was i imagining that?

I made this thread out of pure innocence. I thought the picture was sweet, and tagline is like :o and makes me want to know more.

I found it on Greg Wells MySpace, and because the photo album/profile is not set to private, I gathered that posting this on here wouldn't be too much of a big deal, but if anyone thinks it is then please delete this thread. I don't want anyone getting offended or anything.

:)

Link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=20835059&albumID=1336637&imageID=23360822

for those without MySpace:

MikaMaestro.jpg

the maestro, after playing me some new songs which killed me

{speechless}:wub2:

I already saw that pic somwhere on MFC but I didn't remember where it belongs..thanx for share again:thumb_yello:

that's right, December 07. Maybe you saw something similar?

Nah Nah I remember it perfectly cause people were wondering if this was Mika's flat.

We had also joked about his plant needing some water and his empty dvd rack...

But now it might have been posted later than I thought... hard to say... sometimes a month seems to be an eternity.

now, you know how much i love Mika, but your avatar really kinda scares me LMAO. :roftl:

hehe.. I LOOOOVE that expression.. gotta a thing for side grinning guys.. :wub2: plus his forehead line makes that expression simply perfect on him! *sigh* :wub2:

December 07??

*is confused*

I had taken he also took the pic in dec. and mika's hair lenght fits the one he wore in dec.

mind ya, I don't remember having seen the pic before, though o.c. that doesn' tprove anything. :wink2:

Nah Nah I remember it perfectly cause people were wondering if this was Mika's flat.

But now it might have been posted later than I thought... hard to say... sometimes a month seems to be an eternity.

Yeah that was me :naughty: :naughty:

yup! thought so i wasn't imagining things lol. phew *whipes forehead*

yeah.. i know what u mean about that.. and december was quite a while back i guess... wow.. everything seems so odd :hypo: lol

i didnt think it was his flat...because there's this other photo of Mika on the floor (with his longer curly hair), his WHITE piano next to him, the walls were white and he had floorboards. i thought THAT was his flat, and that picture doesn't quite resemble like the pic I posted.

My gosh this is getting personal, discussing mika's home an'all LOL