• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rollingstone.com.br/enquetes/49

Rolling Stones Brazil

"The best songs of 2009 international"

"We Are Golden" - Mika 56 5,36%

Voted!

Can we vote more than once per day or only once??

I also broke donw & voted at:

http://www.starflash.de/stars/mika-35982.html

Mika is still at No. 22 with 583,300 votes.

Please vote for Mika at the NRJ Music Awards 2010for International Male Artist

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/votecategorie/?cat=6

I do not believe that Mika is winning at this point!

Prove me wrong! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I can't count how many times per day I vote there.

I know quite a few of you do too.

We need more MFCers to help.

How can we get them to help us????

I do not believe that Mika is winning at this point!

Prove me wrong! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I can't count how many times per day I vote there.

I know quite a few of you do too.

We need more MFCers to help.

How can we get them to help us????

More people should put the link in their sigs - the more it gets noticed, the more people should vote :wink2:

More people should put the link in their sigs - the more it gets noticed, the more people should vote :wink2:

What is the cut off date for the voting at the NRJ Music Awards 2010 does anybody know?

My French isn't good enough to search through the site - unfortunately.

Good idea. I've done it. Although it would be better if the "much-posters" would do it.

:thumb_yello:

...and posters from different groups / threads. I'll put it too!

What is the cut off date for the voting at the NRJ Music Awards 2010 does anybody know?

Wait a moment, I'll take a look! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Okay - 'Vote dès maintenant pour tes artistes préférés, partage ta selection et regarde la cérémonie en direct le 23 janvier pour découvrir qui sont les gagnants!' - Vote from now on for your favourite artists, share your selection and watch the ceremony live on 23 January to find out who are the winners! Seems like that 14 J 5 H 5 M thing is a countdown.

The voting might close earlier though...will search again :aah:

EDIT2: Hm, look at this: http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news-3383/article/238332-mika-gagne-son-album-et-monte-les-marches-avec-lui-a-cannes-.html

Mika - win his album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

Do you too dream of mounting the steps at Mika's side at the 11th ceremony of the NJR Music awards in Cannes? Go on NJR.fr from Monday onwards and play at once to win his album!

[says a bit more, but practically the same again :naughty: - anyone here capable of a proper translation? Or maybe it's already shown up here somewhere? If not, should I make a thread?]

Edited by MissPie

EDIT2: Hm, look at this: http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news-3383/article/238332-mika-gagne-son-album-et-monte-les-marches-avec-lui-a-cannes-.html

Mika - win his album and mount the steps with him in Cannes

Do you too dream of mounting the steps at Mika's side at the 11th ceremony of the NJR Music awards in Cannes? Go on NJR.fr from Monday onwards and play at once to win his album!

[says a bit more, but practically the same again :naughty: - anyone here capable of a proper translation? Or maybe it's already shown up here somewhere? If not, should I make a thread?]

You are brilliant MissPie!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yes, please consider starting a new thread in this section with the info you found & put as much of it in English as you can.

Also reiterate the voting for Mika for the International Male Artist of the Year at the NRJ Music Awards 2010.

How does that sound??

You are brilliant MissPie!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yes, please consider starting a new thread in this section with the info you found & put as much of it in English as you can.

Also reiterate the voting for Mika for the International Male Artist of the Year at the NRJ Music Awards 2010.

How does that sound??

Already done, as you've seen :biggrin2:

I had to look up 'reiterate' :teehee::blush-anim-cl: But sounds good :biggrin2:

We have until January 17 to vote. That's only one week left so we need to put all our effort in it, he HAS to win this!

on the german nrj website, we can get direct results on how people on this website voted. mika is 2nd to robbie, but with only 10% (robbie has 72%). let's get mika to no.1 there!

http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/lesen/article/international-male-artist-of-the-year/

i think it's not hard, you can vote multiple times and seems like the total number of votes is 1640 at the moment - looking at the number of starflash votes, it should be easy for us to get mika to no.1! :biggrin2:#

btw, to get directly back to the voting form after you voted, just click on the small "male artist of the year" picture on the left, under the big robbie pic. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

on the german nrj website, we can get direct results on how people on this website voted. mika is 2nd to robbie, but with only 10% (robbie has 72%). let's get mika to no.1 there!

http://www.energy.de/news/nrj-music-awards-2010/lesen/article/international-male-artist-of-the-year/

i think it's not hard, you can vote multiple times and seems like the total number of votes is 1640 at the moment - looking at the number of starflash votes, it should be easy for us to get mika to no.1! :biggrin2:#

btw, to get directly back to the voting form after you voted, just click on the small "male artist of the year" picture on the left, under the big robbie pic. :wink2:

Just voted several times, wasn't the only one apparently :biggrin2:

First changes are seen: Mika has 11%! :boing: edit: and Robbie only 71% :das:

let's hope so:naughty:

Edited by MissPie

Alright that will be my next Mika mission :biggrin2:

I'm quite frightened by all these votes for Robbie, but I do think that it's not the same with French votes. Mika might be second, but not so far away from Robbie. Hope so anyway.

I'm quite frightened by all these votes for Robbie, but I do think that it's not the same with French votes. Mika might be second, but not so far away from Robbie. Hope so anyway.

Does anybody know if the votes from the different countrys will we add up or if there will we a cross total? You know, if Mika is for example Nr. 1 in France and Nr. 2 in Germany, what will happen?

Are there other Energy/NRY-Countrys (where you can vote)?

I ask, because how the votes get counted makes a big difference.

For example (only fictional) if Mika is Nr.1 with 10000 votes in France and Nr. 3 in Germany with 1000 votes. (And let's say 15000 votes in total in both countries together).

If position counts, he would be Nr. 2.

If votes counts, than Mika would have 11000 of 15000 and would be Nr. 1.

If only position is important, then it would be better to vote in all of the countries. If only the votes in total are important, than it wouldn't be important, if we vote in France or Germany. And maybe there is a totally other counting-system.

So as we didn't know it would we great if we "devide" our votes for both countries. With that we can't do something wrong. But maybe if we vote in one country more than in the other.

I tried it and voted one time for one artist, which has not much percents. The number (1721 when I was voting) is the total number, not the votes for Mika.

So Robbie with 69% has only 1188 votes, and Mika 240. And I think 1000 votes more for Mika we can achieve!

Does anybody know if the votes from the different countrys will we add up or if there will we a cross total? You know, if Mika is for example Nr. 1 in France and Nr. 2 in Germany, what will happen?

I guess it goes by votes, that's fairer.

Well I found out, that 25% of the valuation will be made of a jury and the other 75% of the votes. But I can't find Information, how votes are count. But I found this map with NRJ-Countries. There are a lot :blink: - and it seems as if you can vote in all of them.

But because of the big number of countries and the difference in their bigness I think the total number of votes are count, and it doesn't matter from which country. But I don't know.

If you vote on this site (at the right), it's much easier, because the site is reloading itself after voting, so you didn't need to click on "back" or reload it manually.

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/artistes-3374/artiste/fiche/138-mika.html

Mellody, tell me if I'm wrong but it seems to me you had written a comment on the German NRJ website, it has disappeared now! What's wrong with them?

EDIT: Ok sometimes it comes up and sometimes it doesn't..Nevermind!

Edited by camille*

Mellody, tell me if I'm wrong but it seems to me you had written a comment on the German NRJ website, it has disappeared now! What's wrong with them?

EDIT: Ok sometimes it comes up and sometimes it doesn't..Nevermind!

strange, i can always see it. :blink: maybe the page is just loading too slowly. :dunno:

i also guess that the votes count, but maybe the jury takes for their 25% into account who is no.1 in how many countries? :dunno: whatever, the thing i really like about the german website is that we can see the results, that's a lot more motivating if you see that you're actually achieving something. :biggrin2: but of course people should still vote on the french site as much as they did before, and not on the german one instead. but if people can vote on the website of their own country (got more links for other countries?), maybe that's more motivating for everyone to see that it's in fact an international award, not just a french one, like it seems on the nrj.fr website. :thumb_yello:

strange, i can always see it. :blink: maybe the page is just loading too slowly. :dunno:

i also guess that the votes count, but maybe the jury takes for their 25% into account who is no.1 in how many countries? :dunno: whatever, the thing i really like about the german website is that we can see the results, that's a lot more motivating if you see that you're actually achieving something. :biggrin2: but of course people should still vote on the french site as much as they did before, and not on the german one instead. but if people can vote on the website of their own country (got more links for other countries?), maybe that's more motivating for everyone to see that it's in fact an international award, not just a french one, like it seems on the nrj.fr website. :thumb_yello:

I agree, that's great! :biggrin2: And we're good!