Vote for MIKA

Savage Beauty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 on Starflash - Mika haters are well busy :aah:

It's kinda depressing how the shoutbox generally only consists of 'diss ...' even when it's not Mika. Such a stupid voting system. lol

it's still good though... marmite! :bleh: when ppl think mika is important enough now to vote against him, it means we have moved something! :biggrin2:

it was clear that they wouldn't let him get to the top without negative votes, look at how many negative votes those in the top spots have!

edit: well and it's michael jackson who is no. 7 now, the reason why mika dropped to no.8 - tbh, i can live with that, apart from mika he's the best in the top10! :bleh:

Edited by mellody

it's still good though... marmite! :bleh: when ppl think mika is important enough now to vote against him, it means we have moved something! :biggrin2:

it was clear that they wouldn't let him get to the top without negative votes, look at how many negative votes those in the top spots have!

edit: well and it's michael jackson who is no. 7 now, the reason why mika dropped to no.8 - tbh, i can live with that, apart from mika he's the best in the top10! :bleh:

Definitely :naughty:

AGREE!:biggrin2: Well the main reason was the disses, but MJ does deserve it :aah:

Jolie - Woot! :biggrin2: It's funny though, because on the profile it says he's 2. Must be a bug in their site:aah:

Starflash 11 at the moment :rolls_eyes: Ah well, we have definitely got him attention there :biggrin2:

Edited by MissPie

Definitely no.1 on Jolie - but down to 16 on Starflash :sad:

yes. :sad: and the new no.1, sarah connor, is one of the worst singers ever imo. :doh: i don't mind if MJ is before mika, and also all the teenie stars are ok, like the twilight or potter stars - after all, it's a teenie magazine. but sarah connor?! this is really weird. obviously she has a very active online fan community, who managed to get her from somewhere in the back of the list to the no.1 spot within just one day! :shocked:

yes. :sad: and the new no.1, sarah connor, is one of the worst singers ever imo. :doh: i don't mind if MJ is before mika, and also all the teenie stars are ok, like the twilight or potter stars - after all, it's a teenie magazine. but sarah connor?! this is really weird. obviously she has a very active online fan community, who managed to get her from somewhere in the back of the list to the no.1 spot within just one day! :shocked:

I've never even heard of her :roftl:...As far as I was concerned, Sarah Connor is the heroine in the Terminator films.

I've never even heard of her :roftl:...As far as I was concerned, Sarah Connor is the heroine in the Terminator films.

yeah, i think she's only famous in germany.

many ppl are voting against mika right now, so he dropped to no 17 :sad: please all vote, i am while watching tv.

yeah, i think she's only famous in germany.

QUOTE]

Can hardly think of any reason for that :naughty:

sry I didn't vote the last days, now I'm back on Starflash. Nr 18 now :aah:

the haters have been really bussy. Mika became important :biggrin2:

hehe, it might not be such a bad thing : haters also help create the buzz, and the buzz will attract new Mika fans

Plus : while they're stuck on his page dissing him without even knowing him, maybe they'll read his bio and want to hear his songs :naughty:

yeah that's right, AND they have to look at that pic with his cute smile, how can anyone resist that for long?! :puppy_eyes::das: well ok i guess he's just too old for some of them to consider him as goodlooking. :naughty:

but we do indeed get voting support from some who aren't on mfc/dmfc, i've read some comments in the shoutbox like "i'll help voting for mika, think he's quite likeable". :biggrin2:

so i agree about the buzz, but i still wouldn't want mika to drop out of the top 20. :rolls_eyes: so let's keep on voting. :wink2:

sry I didn't vote the last days, now I'm back on Starflash. Nr 18 now :aah:

the haters have been really bussy. Mika became important :biggrin2:

yes! :bleh: and nice to see a post from you on here, another dmfc member on mfc! :biggrin2: for a start, you can open your own thread in the introduction board, you don't have to read through all the thousands of mfc pages first. :bleh:

yeah that's right, AND they have to look at that pic with his cute smile, how can anyone resist that for long?! :puppy_eyes::das:well ok i guess he's just too old for some of them to consider him as goodlooking. :naughty:

but we do indeed get voting support from some who aren't on mfc/dmfc, i've read some comments in the shoutbox like "i'll help voting for mika, think he's quite likeable". :biggrin2:

so i agree about the buzz, but i still wouldn't want mika to drop out of the top 20. :rolls_eyes: so let's keep on voting. :wink2:

Haha :naughty:

... which puzzles me actually. It's mainly teens around 13/14/15 it seems, and there are obviously a lot of people around that age who think he's good looking :aah:

Will vote a bit again, even though I hate the mood on there and I should be doing other things :aah::biggrin2:

Same here ! I'm actually happy my German is so limited i don't get half of what is said in the shoutbox... it does seem quite violent indeed !!! :boxed:

Yeah, though they seem to use quite ridiculous "swear words" like cucumber or brussels sprouts :mf_rosetinted:

Just look at that 'baah, just seen a pic of MJ. He was so ug.ly' :aah:

Man, that site is SLOW!

Edited by MissPie

LOL !! brussels sprouts !!!??? :roftl: That's actually terrible :wink2:

Isn't it?:naughty:

I AM getting a bit off-put at how there are people that say 'thank god MJ is dead' :boxed: Even if you don't like him, he's dead, he friggin can't defend himself! Not to mention the fact that dead mustn't be insulted in general :no: