Vote for MIKA

Savage Beauty

that's a lot more motivating if you see that you're actually achieving something.

+ It's great to see while voting that you are voting too - that's a lot more motivating than voting on your own :biggrin2:

Edited by DerMoment1608
misspelling

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fingers are sore for the 20,000 votes I gave to that german website. :shocked:

i'm currently hoping that my fingers warm up from all that clicking, but no luck so far - though my index finger feels a little warmer than the others after all those clicks, but i can't click with any of the other fngers to warm them up as well, too slow. :naughty:

i almost feel sorry for robbie. :naughty:

very interesting, on the austrian nrj website it says that last year there were 44 MILLION votes altogether! :shocked: well ok i guess the tokio hotel fans are responsible for at least half of them... :naughty: but well, it still means that we have to vote a LOT!

but this site loads very slowly for me :sad:

You didn't need to load it fully. You can stop site-loading manually when the button with "Abstimmen" is seeable in the voting-box, then voting is possible although parts of the site aren't loaded.

And while the site is loading I vote on the french site... :naughty:

59% :biggrin2:

maybe we shouldn't overdo it... :naughty: if mika suddenly has 90%, everyone will think "huh? how can he have SO much more than robbie?!" :rolls_eyes:

i'm voting on the french site now. :thumb_yello: but what i'm wondering, does it still count as a vote on the french site although i don't see the vote button anymore but a different one? i get a little popup window, but not sure if that's just advertising :blink:

i'm voting on the french site now. :thumb_yello: but what i'm wondering, does it still count as a vote on the french site although i don't see the vote button anymore but a different one? i get a little popup window, but not sure if that's just advertising :blink:

If what you see is the window where "koobeez" is mentioned then it's fine, it's just a sponsor so they say 'thank you for your vote with koobeez'

Anyway there are several different pages where we can vote on the French site, I think all of them are fine.

If what you see is the window where "koobeez" is mentioned then it's fine, it's just a sponsor so they say 'thank you for your vote with koobeez'

Anyway there are several different pages where we can vote on the French site, I think all of them are fine.

yup, that window is the one i'm getting, thanx! :thumb_yello:

You didn't need to load it fully. You can stop site-loading manually when the button with "Abstimmen" is seeable in the voting-box, then voting is possible although parts of the site aren't loaded.

And while the site is loading I vote on the french site... :naughty:

59% :biggrin2:

Hey, Mika's got 68% of the vote on that 2nd thingy! That's so great!!!

just wanted to remind people that although he's winning by an awesome 71% in the german site now. It's the total of all countries so he might be second after all. We shouldn't relax now. I'm gonna keep voting!!!(on the french site though,)

Edited by lollipopgirl!

just wanted to remind people that although he's winning by an awesome 71% in the german site now. It's the total of all countries so he might be second after all. We shouldn't relax now. I'm gonna keep voting!!!(on the french site though,)

Me too.

Some calculations...

Let's say that 44 Mio votes will be given this year like last year.

And let's say that the votes are allocated equally over the 11 categories.

Then there will be 4 Mio votes for best international male.

So the winner needs between at least 800.000 and at most 2.000.000 votes (800.000 if the the allocations between the nominees is ca, 20,1% - 19,9% - 19,% - 19,9% - 19,9% and 2Mio if the allocations is ca. 50,1% - 49,9% - 0% - 0% - 0%)

A lot of "ifs" are in this calculation, so not really realistic, but it shows that we need a lot of votes! (And this should be motivating, not demotivating :wink2:)