Hi guys. Do any of you like football?

gracekelly2007

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do love footie but I don't really watch it unless there's a World/European Championship. When those are on I watch every single game.

If I had to pick a team I like it would be either PSV (dutch) or Manchester United.

I sure do!

I enjoy watching football more than anything else on TV and it's even better to see a match in live. I love the excitement.

My favourite team is Real Madrid, I think spanish football is the best one in the world. I also like our home-team, but something is seriously wrong with the club football (and football in general) in our country, so I don't even watch it anymore. If you do watch it, it can happen that football loses all its charm.

well, in Canada, european football is called soccer, which i am not a fan of,

although it is extremely popular here.

But, football as i know it (american football) i love!!! my son plays for our local team and won MVP this year... he has a change to join a team that is going to France late spring/early summer for a competition between countries... it would be nice for him.

you can see a pic of him and his team on my space:thumb_yello:

Yes! :D It's much more exciting, and more goals for sure. :roftl:

That's true.

Seeing a handball match in live is definitely one of the most exciting things. Wow, now I really want to go and see one.:bleh: Can't wait for the EHF champions league to continue.

Sporting (Portugal)

and... José Mourinho is an arsehole.

Sorry, just had to say it.

I agree!

hope there will be a tie:mf_rosetinted i diont really watch football' date=' so i dont mind who wins or looses really lol, but id prefer..........ugh it tough.......chelsea cuz theyb were the first i like lol[/quote']

I hate them! :naughty: