• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OKay here are a few pics.... you can decide which one would be best to use

Rebecca891.jpg

Rebecca89-2.jpg

Rebecca90-1.jpg

(All are from when I was one, though the last one is probably almost two, so may be a bit old

This ones really blurry, so not really useful, but I like it

Rebeccacloseup90.jpg

awww... (I've been making this sound all afternoon, ever since I discovered this thread). You were a beautiful baby! I can't choose one.

:sad:

I just had a million multiquotes ... and then my computer restarted because it had finished installing the scanner (which wont work with vista now anyway:mad3:)

So what was I going to talk about...

Oh yeah, that "madurodam" place. About the spelling, it's just that generally I think dutch words are spelt in a confusing way to how they are pronounced. (I never learnt how to read or write dutch). The weirdest case in point has to be "neiuw", pronounced identical to "new", but spelt completely retardedly.

And yeah, it's not a window ledge, I am just gigantic :thumb_yello:

I love everyone's pictures, "Awww!" to you all. Your ears are adorable artsy, lol.

So I went picture searching with my mother, but that one where I am one and a half is still the cutest. My parents seemed to find it hilarious to only take pictures of me when I am doing stupid things. It appears that at the age of one I had a number of trademark habits:

1). Making a mess. (This is my favourite baby photo. It's my first birthday, and that's my dad)

baby2rr9.jpg

2). Putting things on my head. (Yeah ... what?)

baby3ov3.jpg

3). Sweeping. (I'm sweeping in like half of my photos)

baby1do6.jpg

4). Taking off my clothes. Or so it would seem with the amount of naked/semi-naked photos I have. (Don't worry, there's no way in hell I would upload one, lol)

And here's another one from that place, because that outfit is just so damn cute:

baby4ml9.jpg

I had to take them with my camera, because I couldn't get the scanner to work, but they didn't turn out too bad, did they?

I just had a million multiquotes ... and then my computer restarted because it had finished installing the scanner (which wont work with vista now anyway:mad3:)

So what was I going to talk about...

Oh yeah, that "madurodam" place. About the spelling, it's just that generally I think dutch words are spelt in a confusing way to how they are pronounced. (I never learnt how to read or write dutch). The weirdest case in point has to be "neiuw", pronounced identical to "new", but spelt completely retardedly.

And yeah, it's not a window ledge, I am just gigantic :thumb_yello:

I love everyone's pictures, "Awww!" to you all. Your ears are adorable artsy, lol.

So I went picture searching with my mother, but that one where I am one and a half is still the cutest. My parents seemed to find it hilarious to only take pictures of me when I am doing stupid things. It appears that at the age of one I had a number of trademark habits:

1). Making a mess. (This is my favourite baby photo. It's my first birthday, and that's my dad)

baby2rr9.jpg

2). Putting things on my head. (Yeah ... what?)

baby3ov3.jpg

3). Sweeping. (I'm sweeping in like half of my photos)

baby1do6.jpg

4). Taking off my clothes. Or so it would seem with the amount of naked/semi-naked photos I have. (Don't worry, there's no way in hell I would upload one, lol)

And here's another one from that place, because that outfit is just so damn cute:

baby4ml9.jpg

I had to take them with my camera, because I couldn't get the scanner to work, but they didn't turn out too bad, did they?

Cute pics... I have quite a few photos of me making a mess, or covered in food.... not that I'm going to find them just yet :naughty: