MFC poster to celebrate 1 year!

robertina

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ehm.. I am still not on the list, robertina... :blush-anim-cl: *coughs* :fisch::wink2:

true

i was too much into the grammy awards on tv last night, and too much on grammy pics, and too much on LA reports now, and too much out of this thread!

sorry, doing immediately!

no darling, pls post it here or send it to me by email

robertina1959@libero.it

..............i bet bettasan is buried under pics!!! :roftl: :roftl:

don't worry folks.....it will be ready in short time! :thumb_yello:

sorry robi but i am still alive :naughty: ...but i have baby pics everywhere... i even find them in folders they're not supposed to be in :blink::roftl:

i had not much time in the last days but the poster should be ready for the end of this week!

... i'm slow...:boxed:

sorry robi but i am still alive :naughty: ...but i have baby pics everywhere... i even find them in folders they're not supposed to be in :blink::roftl:

i had not much time in the last days but the poster should be ready for the end of this week!

Take your time hun - you are doing a great job :huglove:

Awww...Cant wait!! tnx!! :thumb_yello:

i had not much time in the last days but the poster should be ready for the end of this week! ... i'm slow...:boxed:

Yay! :yay::wub2:

thanks to all of you for encouragement....

it has been quite a long work, especially for bettasan! :thumb_yello:

we have one doubt still.....

shall we put OFFICIAL mikafanclub on the poster OR NOT??????????

:wink2: :wink2:

:naughty:

*tries to force FD to speak*

The poster will be posted tomorrow evening, i'll a start a new thread for it so you can discuss how weird it is and how you can kill me at london gigs for what i made...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I'll take it to print in the afternoon and i'll upload it somewhere as i come back home. :biggrin2:

i asked bettasan to post here..............:naughty:

betta......where are you? :wink2:

the poor gal is finishing the poster and prob will print it tomorrow to check quality.

then we'll put the link for the download on first post on front page!

after the london gigs, we will arrange for purchasing it from a web site.

The poster will be posted tomorrow evening, i'll a start a new thread for it so you can discuss how weird it is and how you can kill me at london gigs for what i made...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I'll take it to print in the afternoon and i'll upload it somewhere as i come back home. :biggrin2:

here she is!

ok then...she will open a new thread, so pls deb put it on front page when it's ready! (and move mine :wink2: )

i asked bettasan to post here..............:naughty:

betta......where are you? :wink2:

the poor gal is finishing the poster and prob will print it tomorrow to check quality.

then we'll put the link for the download on first post on front page!

after the london gigs, we will arrange for purchasing it from a web site.

i was typing my post! :mf_rosetinted:

..oldling...:naughty: