London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

26th and 28th :wub2: I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, and greta has finally given in :naughty:

I'm losing my mind:insane: i booked the flight from 25th to 29th and I don't have the other concert tickets neither I know where to stay yet:blink:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, at worst, you can always show up after gig and see if ya can catch a a glimpse of mr M. :fisch:

as for the 28th, I'd strongly advice ya to buy a tick and stick to what said above, but o.c. it's your choice :wink2:

you did well to book flight now, before prices rises horrendously. :boxed:

and anyways, it's always london: you'll find smt to do :mf_rosetinted:

I'm losing my mind:insane: i booked the flight from 25th to 29th and I don't have the other concert tickets neither I know where to stay yet:blink:

hm, if you had booked your flight from the 27th to the 2nd you could have stayed in griffin house, not far away from brixton academy. Em´ has rented an appartement there and we´re still looking for a flatmate for this time. so if anyone of you is interested in this, PM Em´! :thumb_yello:

Ooooh I like the idea of going to a bar after the Hammersmith gig, I am in London 25th-29th and would love to meet up with ppl! We cld even ask Mika, the band and support act if they wanna come (it is always worth asking, even if they say no)

It was a pure fluke that Martin joined us the last time, he just happened to be passing on his way somewhere else. We can ask but I wouldn't hold your breath. Also, it'll be pretty late by the time all the meeting after the show is done and dusted, Mika usually waits 'til the crowd thins out a bit, so the bar maybe shut by the time we get there. As it's on a Monday, we may have to check the time it stays open 'til.

If the bar is still open and Palladium are supporting him, I'm sure they'll be up for it, they were so much fun at Camden, and they stayed 'til almost closing time too!

Greta I hope you'll go to Journeys Waterloo with Vanessa and I. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who wants to book a room with you. It's not too late yet. :wink2:

It was a pure fluke that Martin joined us the last time, he just happened to be passing on his way somewhere else. We can ask but I wouldn't hold your breath. Also, it'll be pretty late by the time all the meeting after the show is done and dusted, Mika usually waits 'til the crowd thins out a bit, so the bar maybe shut by the time we get there. As it's on a Monday, we may have to check the time it stays open 'til.

If the bar is still open and Palladium are supporting him, I'm sure they'll be up for it, they were so much fun at Camden, and they stayed 'til almost closing time too!

Is there some website where we can check when it's open? If it's not open late we can trying find somewhere else to go.

Palladium didn't leave before 2 am, and we left at 3 am. :naughty:

I'm losing my mind:insane:

I knew I'm not alone :blush-anim-cl:

Rak, will you bring the penguin again? :wub2: :wub2:

...and a candy necklace to be turned into a sticky confetti necklace during the show? :roftl:

huh?????

pubs close in london after 11:00???? wow!

this is my first time in the UK, am shocked! there must be some places that stay open.. this sounds weird???

My friends in the UK promised thatw e are going to party

:shocked:

Mika's concert was just an icing on the cake .. my holiday is falling into pieces..

please tell me there are places that stay open after 11:00

:blink: :blink:

It does seem odd for London, that it closes at 11. At first I thought it might be because it was a Monday, but the bar we went to in Camden was open later than that on a Tuesday.

Have to check around all the bars in Hammersmith and see if there are any open later. Maybe Mika might know of some as he doesn't live that far away, guess we could ask him.

To answer your questions Violet, yes the penguin will be there, but I'm avoiding wearing the candy necklace this time, it was horribly sticky by the end of the night and I was relieved to get it off. Gonna stick to proper jewellery next time!

I will be there on a Thursday.. so maybe there is still hope..

:thumb_yello:

Well Thursday is in Brixton, and it's has a bit of a reputation for being rough, but I'll check out bars around there and see what's what.

I am arriving in london on the 27th, will be at the concert on the 28th with a friend of mine from abroad as well..

am soooo looking forward to just have fun fun fun!

let's plan something... am sure the concert will be great... and we will have plenty of energy afterwards to party

:naughty:

Exactly the same for me :biggrin2:

I'm with my friend and we arrive on the 27th.

I wanna parteyyyyy :yay:

Btw, where do you live?

I arrive on the 27th and leave on the 7th of March. I live in Dubai and I urgently need to party.. my friends all recommend Soho (which I am assuming is far away from Brixton)

Can't wait for my holiday to begin

:thumb_yello:

Great! Me and my friend leave on the 2nd of March. :thumb_yello: Dubai? Wow! That's cool!

Unfortunately I am clueless about London also, so I don't know any neat places for partying. I actually don't even know where I will stay:blink: :naughty: