Mika's Nominated for 4 Brits...

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When are the winners going to be presented? I have this nervous 'I'm going to throw up' feeling :thumbdown: I just hope he wins at least one... *goes to pray :angel_not:*

The actuall show happens on this wednesday...so i think that would be the time for presenting the winners...

and i have a feeling that he'll win the best male!! :wink2:

When are the winners going to be presented? I have this nervous 'I'm going to throw up' feeling :thumbdown: I just hope he wins at least one... *goes to pray :angel_not:*

Awards ceremony is on the 20th. I'm hoping for Best Male and Best Breakthrough at least.

VOTE NOW!

To vote, just call the number by the song you want to win:

HOOSIERS: ‘Worried About Ray’ : 09016 16 16 01

LEONA LEWIS: ‘Bleeding Love’ : 09016 16 16 02

MARK RONSON: ‘Valerie’ : 09016 16 16 03

MIKA: ‘Grace Kelly’ : 09016 16 16 04

TAKE THAT: ‘Shine’ : 09016 16 16 05

Please note it is not possible to vote via SMS, the internet, red button or via email. Each phone vote costs 35p per call from a BT network landline in the UK. Calls from mobiles and other networks may be higher depending on your telephone provider’s own tariffs and charges. Please ask permission from the bill payer before voting and please dial carefully and sensibly. There will be no refunds for the cost of any attempted calls or misdialled calls made.

Lines will close as announced during the live broadcast of The BRIT Awards on ITV on 20th February 2008 (expected to be around 21:10 GMT).

VOTE NOW!

To vote, just call the number by the song you want to win:

HOOSIERS: ‘Worried About Ray’ : 09016 16 16 01

LEONA LEWIS: ‘Bleeding Love’ : 09016 16 16 02

MARK RONSON: ‘Valerie’ : 09016 16 16 03

MIKA: ‘Grace Kelly’ : 09016 16 16 04

TAKE THAT: ‘Shine’ : 09016 16 16 05

Please note it is not possible to vote via SMS, the internet, red button or via email. Each phone vote costs 35p per call from a BT network landline in the UK. Calls from mobiles and other networks may be higher depending on your telephone provider’s own tariffs and charges. Please ask permission from the bill payer before voting and please dial carefully and sensibly. There will be no refunds for the cost of any attempted calls or misdialled calls made.

Lines will close as announced during the live broadcast of The BRIT Awards on ITV on 20th February 2008 (expected to be around 21:10 GMT).

If you pass your mouse over the phone number it will give you

a Skype number as well! :thumb_yello: