Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it. :naughty:

I don't like the new judge -- she's cocky :thumbdown:

I think she was in this band called Platinum Weird with Dave Stewart (from Eurythmics) and I kind of liked the song, but she's annoying:rolls_eyes:

haha yup :D

did you guys watch tonights?

Yes we soooo watched it. Love this show! Loved last year when David Cook won. He sings excellent and he is dreamy.:wub2:

Well off to bed y'all. It's 1:30a.m. here in Illinois and have been up since 6:00a.m. for school. Luckly the 6a.m. business is only 2 days a week. We are SO not morning people. Definitely night owls.:naughty:

I watched it. :naughty:

I don't like the new judge -- she's cocky :thumbdown:

I think she was in this band called Platinum Weird with Dave Stewart (from Eurythmics) and I kind of liked the song, but she's annoying:rolls_eyes:

o ya i know! and when the girl came in in the bathing suit she went off the wall! it was insance!!!!!!

Yes we soooo watched it. Love this show! Loved last year when David Cook won. He sings excellent and he is dreamy.:wub2:

Well off to bed y'all. It's 1:30a.m. here in Illinois and have been up since 6:00a.m. for school. Luckly the 6a.m. business is only 2 days a week. We are SO not morning people. Definitely night owls.:naughty:

ok night!!!! lol. bye

YAY! new season, cant wait to see the top 36! i think they're doing 36 this year instead of the usual 24, that's what i heard anyway.

yup. shes the 4th judge for right now, but next year when paula leaves theyll be the three of them

really? was it confirmed that paula was leaving?!

I watched some of it last night. Some people were REALLY good.

And others...not so much. And hilarious! I know they edit the show so people who are lacking talent are shown on TV. But still...I can't help but laugh sometimes. Especially when the contestants THINK they are awesome and the judges tell the otherwise and then they get upset.

• 3 years later...

It's that time of year AGAIN!!! eeekkkk!!! :excite:

So......

thoughts .....

favorites so far?

The guys were great last night! I cannot WAIT to see how the girls do tonight!!!! :clap:

FAVE GUY: Phillip Phillips!!! :fangurl: I didn't really care for his performance last night but t h a t guy is SO sosoosoososo HOT! :das: