American Idol thread!

Fmbm

Danny.jpg

:biggrin2:

How could i forget about him!!! i loved Danny!!! he better try out next year, and they better put him through! i remember thinking how boring the show was going to be when i found out that he left so early on!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Danny Noriega! Does anyone else think he looks like Jessica Alba? Since Jason Castro went home I don't really like anybody else there so I probably won't watch it again until the finale.

I loved Danny Noriega! Does anyone else think he looks like Jessica Alba? Since Jason Castro went home I don't really like anybody else there so I probably won't watch it again until the finale.

Same here. I don't really care anymore.

I'm rooting for David C.

Anyone else hear that David A's dad has been kicked out of backstage now?

i watched most of it tonight but missed the beginning. i heard David Cook's first song was amazing? i think they all did a pretty good job, but the two David's definitely stood out. i'm thinking David A. and David C. in the final...

I can't beleive paula said that syesha wouldn't make it to the finals, and so probably both davids will make it! :wink2::wink2:

this season went so fast!! It was like 20 finalists down to 2 in seems like 2 weeks! :shocked:

Is it bad that I don't watch American Idol?

But I kind of know the 2 guys in the final.

There was a discussion of who was going to win in class the other day and I swear when someone said that little David's last name, I swear I heard enchilada...the food. But then realized it wasn't...hehe

Is it bad that I don't watch American Idol?

But I kind of know the 2 guys in the final.

There was a discussion of who was going to win in class the other day and I swear when someone said that little David's last name, I swear I heard enchilada...the food. But then realized it wasn't...hehe

Enchilada.....that's great!

YAY! We wanted the 2 david's to make into the top 2! We sooooo want David Cook to win, although won't be totally dissapointed if David A. wins. We are just rooting for DC more.

Haha, did anybody catch Simons stare at Fantasia when she was singing. It was priceless.

yes!! that was hilarious! I love live tv, because you never know what the camera will go to and they always zoom in at the most funniest and random times!! its great!

haha :roftl:

YAY! We wanted the 2 david's to make into the top 2! We sooooo want David Cook to win, although won't be totally dissapointed if David A. wins. We are just rooting for DC more.

Haha, did anybody catch Simons stare at Fantasia when she was singing. It was priceless.

Yes! I did see Simon's stare at Fantasia, it was hilarious. Didn't Fantasia do an amazing job last night? It made me realize how much the show has been missing "personality" from the contestants this year. Even though she's had much more experience than them now, I remember many performances having that same energy that she had last night in the previous seasons. Something that i don't feel we've had this time around...