American Idol thread!

Fmbm

Ahhh a guy just sang "Someboy to Love" by Queen!

Now I'm waiting for someone to sing Mika...I want to see Simon's face when someone says they're going to sing Mika :naughty:

Anyone else watch this? I love this deliciously trashy show! :lmao:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm addicted to American Idol. It's far more entertaining that Canadian Idol, but don't tell anyone I said that or the beavers will have me deported. :shocked:

Haven't watched it yet this season - I've recorded it, hope to get to it this weekend. :thumb_yello:

its ok...i don't like Canadian Idol..it puts me to sleep!

at least here in Victoria Idol...all ages are accepted! and the finals are coming up very soon!

woow!

I totally fell asleep last night.... MISSED the whole show!!!! :thumbdown:

Oh well, there is always next week..... besides we already know who is gonna win! :naughty:

Well they're doing auditions now....I think it's on again tonight. It was on yesterday too.

I was seriously considering making an AI thread...

Its my guilty pleasure...I've been watching it since season 2...:thumb_yello:

I'd love to see if anyone sings Mika...:blink::naughty:

Did you see the last guy last night? He was funny...and that stupid song he wrote is stuck in my head....

He was good! His accent just got in the way, but that's not his fault!

Yeah, I love Simon. He's definately my favorite judge! I don't think he's that mean either, he just says what everybody's already thinking

i know! :shocked: i'm glad someone agrees with me lol he really is sweet, when one girl came in and was talking about her 10 kittens he said that he loved animals. then she was really bad and he was so polite and just said that it was a no unfortunately and when she started crying he comforted her and called her sweetheart. then all the judges walked her out :wub2: he's such a nice guy!

i know! :shocked: i'm glad someone agrees with me lol he really is sweet, when one girl came in and was talking about her 10 kittens he said that he loved animals. then she was really bad and he was so polite and just said that it was a no unfortunately and when she started crying he comforted her and called her sweetheart. then all the judges walked her out :wub2: he's such a nice guy!

I saw that. She was so pitiful when they said no..I just wanted to go hug her. Simon's so nice :wub2: