What do you think Mika's fave colour is?

Lolliepop_girl

What do you think Mika's fave colour is?  

565 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Mika's fave colour is?

• Red
    • Pink
    • Blue
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Purple
    • Other
    • "WELLIES!"

GREEN!

he's with green like ALL the timeeeee :thumb_yello:

and he has those green pants that he can't stop wearing!

there must be some reason for that isn't there?

oh! ohh!

and i found another clue! "gotta be green" :roftl:

it's the only color he says he has got to be!!!

lol

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do you turn a rainbow? :lmfao:

oh no, you don't turn the rainbow! you turn your eyes! Do this :shocked: , and then this :mf_lustslow: and then roll like this :roftl:

hehehehee... Just kidding :naughty: ! You can cut a piece of paper in circle, paint the rainbow colors there, and then turn it like that toy that moves with the wind, you know? I forgot the name right now... In my country it's called "catavento".

I´ve heard it´s deep purple, the color I don´t like :thumbdown:

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of purple either ;)

It looks horrible on me, nothing goes with it (except Mika but he doesn't count :D) but whait a sec, if so many of us think RED....

Well you'd think it's RED because he does strike you as the sort of person... Gosh, his soul is like a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in......... a thich layer of beauty, light, strength and courage (and lollies :D) wrapped in another enigma!

AND his favourite part of being famous is TOYS!!!

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists.

Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.

:cool:

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists.

Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.

:cool:

Um... En l'Anglais?