Hey from the US!

chadder509

Hey guys!!! I just joined this group (obviously). Mika is basically my hero. I can't even describe. I've never been so moved and touched by music (Over My Shoulder...MAJOR chills). I would never have found out about him without my friend. At first, I didn't really care for Mika, but on his second chance, he completely blew me away. I can't name any other musician that is as talented as Mika (at least in the US; I don't know many foreign musicians...any suggestions let me know! :D). But anyways, just wanted to say hi!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!!! I just joined this group (obviously). Mika is basically my hero. I can't even describe. I've never been so moved and touched by music (Over My Shoulder...MAJOR chills). I would never have found out about him without my friend. At first, I didn't really care for Mika, but on his second chance, he completely blew me away. I can't name any other musician that is as talented as Mika (at least in the US; I don't know many foreign musicians...any suggestions let me know! :D). But anyways, just wanted to say hi!!!

Hey! Welcome :yay:

He's great isn't he? :wub2:

Hi Chadder, and :welcomeani:

Will you get to see Mika on his upcoming sweep through the US?

Hope so -- he's amazing live.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here on the forum :)

dcdeb

discovered him a while ago when a friend took me to a concert. i knew nothing about him before i went and fell in love instantly. i love dancing and any man that can make me dance all night long is a hit! can't wait to see more of that dashing young fellow. il est adorable!