dcdeb

Helloo Debs. How's you tonight?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either you guys are on speed or my phone just can't keep up with you this evening.LOL!

MM I love my Welsh rock groups, what can I say, ha ha.

Can't believe no one has said the great Captain Jean Luc Picard, Patrick Stewart in your famous Yorkshire people list.

ohhh!

patrick stewart?

really!

ok - now i am off!

kids and their requests!:sneaky2:

love to you all!:wub2:

I've had several dreams about Mika since I've been on this forum. None about chicken though. Think it's my conscience telling me it would be so wrong!!!!

He's too young for an oldling like me - even in my dreams

Thanks Diana. Not seen any of that before. He seems like he's got alot to overccome doesn't he?

Prefer how he looks now, even with the back combing.

Yeah he did have a lot to overcome. The whole Re:Brand series is very powerful actually. If you like Russell you will love Re:Brand. I've put all episodes on youtube so if you ever get bored I'd really recommend you watch them. :)

I've just watched that clip. I was amazed how different Russell looks in it. He looks fatter and his hair is just awful!

It was interesting, but it has put me off him (physically, not mentally) big time.

Sorry!

Haha well he was off his face on heroin when he made that series.. SO he looks all bloated and sweaty from that!

hmm - isnt Robin Hood from Nottingham?

:naughty:

looks quite different there !

wonder what Mika would look like without his hair ..... i do like the hair :wub2:

OMG I am sure he would be awesome with or without hair :naughty:

Dave has just asked Ab to pour him some 'Burns liquid' so she says.....'you want to drink his pee?'

Charming :shocked:

So...............I was texting a few people earlier today as I was devastated that I had a dream last night involving Martin and CHICKEN! I mean...really :shocked: I wouldn't mind but Mika was in the dream but NOT involved in the chicken :shocked:

Been having some mad Mika dreams myself this week too!!:blush-anim-cl:

We were in a wood ... chasing eachother and then floating !!

oh dear !:shocked:

think this means some other things !:sneaky2:

Bye tootch.......have a great niight :thumb_yello:

Carri.........sweet dreams if you are really going :naughty:

Mika dreams...........best thing about going to bed! I have a mixyure...some are just ordinary ones but I have had a few chicken ones. The martin one did throw me though...God alone knows where THAT came from..especially since Mika was there too....on the other side of the road :shocked:

Yeah he did have a lot to overcome. The whole Re:Brand series is very powerful actually. If you like Russell you will love Re:Brand. I've put all episodes on youtube so if you ever get bored I'd really recommend you watch them. :)

Haha well he was off his face on heroin when he made that series.. SO he looks all bloated and sweaty from that!

He looked pretty healthy, considering, then!:boxed:

Mika dreams...........best thing about going to bed! I have a mixyure...some are just ordinary ones but I have had a few chicken ones. The martin one did throw me though...God alone knows where THAT came from..especially since Mika was there too....on the other side of the road :shocked:

No chicken with Mickey or Luke then Kath ?

i already told you kath...he was with me! :naughty: :naughty:

hallo oldlings! how late am i? :shocked:

what's going on here? you won't me catching up, will you? :wink2:

Any excuse to have another oggle and remind everyone just how gorgeous he is even without the curls:

Mikastraighthair.jpg

oh yeah he is gorgeous .... whatever .... but i do love the curls ......

off to find picutres of curls ...........................................:blush-anim-cl:

Helloo Debs. How's you tonight?

Good Clare, thanks! It's FRIDAY! :yay:

Alll you sucka mc's aint got nothin' over me form my grades to my rhymes can't touch Kevin G.

:shocked:

I need an interpreter over here! :naughty:

OK, so that just reminded me of those "Why did the chicken cross

the road?" jokes... :wink2:

dcdeb

You were having chicken at the side of the road???:shocked:

WHY did the chicken cross the road !:naughty: :naughty: