• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning Rose...poor you, your night sounds worse than mine :shocked:

Hiya AMP! :thumb_yello:

Freddie................You are gorgeous..........but I am a sucker for babes!:wub2:

If I disappear at all, I'll probably have nodded off, ha ha.

Robi - are you coming over for Hammersmith and Brixton but not the second Brixton gig??

confirmed, not the second brixton...could not afford a whole week in london...better, my family could not afford ME being in london for a week! :sneaky2:

Good morning, Oldlings! I just have two minutes before I head off to the

gym! I'm determined to get back into the routine! :thumb_yello:

Continuing the fridge door theme..here is mine..sorry it is a bit of a headache!

It is my MFC birthday tomorrow and during my sleppless night I was ruminating over some of the highlights of my year................I so clearly remember Robi's first tentative, very polite first post in the Oldlings! :naughty: , The whole trouser debacle :wink2: , My amazing trip to Italy, and of course the glasgow weekend to name but a few!

What a year!

Love your fridge door, kath -- mine is just as busy, but no Mika

on it. I couldn't get away with it.

Yes, this past year was full of highlights, for certain... am anxious to

see what else this year brings! :)

See no hair even then!! :roftl:

DavidBBABY.jpg

You were an amazingly cute baby, Freddie! Love this photo!

Absolutely beautiful.

Even though it IS in color. :sneaky2:

dcdeb

Phew................what a relief it is to be able to run to the Oldlings when one is under pressure elsewhere :naughty: Long live the Oldlings!:thumb_yello: I feel so sorry for people who don't have an Oldlings sanctuary :naughty:

Hello Other half Carry! Sorry to here the guts are still a bit dodgy!

I know it's not a very clear pic and I know it isn't the right thread but our Paris Chickets came today and I am SO excited!

Oh well, I have got absolutly NOTHING done this morning so I really need to go.

Lots of love everyone :wub2:

post-640-14298367395_thumb.jpg

Continuing the fridge door theme..here is mine..sorry it is a bit of a headache!

I know I am easily pleased but when I was uploading the pic it said 'fridge door' then I had to select 'open'..........that made me laugh!

Anyway...good morning...again!

Mika tour day...wahay!!!!!:punk: :punk:

I agree.........I know that Glasgow didn't cost me anything like it cost some of you but it was worth its' weight in gold wasn't it?

It is my MFC birthday tomorrow and during my sleppless night I was ruminating over some of the highlights of my year................I so clearly remember Robi's first tentative, very polite first post in the Oldlings! :naughty: , The whole trouser debacle :wink2: , My amazing trip to Italy, and of course the glasgow weekend to name but a few!

What a year!

kath, you haven't gone yet....:naughty:

thanks for mentioning me in yr thoughtful post! it was memeorable fo rme too....:wub2:

love yr fridge door...is that jake on the piano?

will you be online tomorrow?

if not, happy MFC birthday dear!

many happy returns!

:wub2:

Phew................what a relief it is to be able to run to the Oldlings when one is under pressure elsewhere :naughty: Long live the Oldlings!:thumb_yello: I feel so sorry for people who don't have an Oldlings sanctuary

Hello Other half Carry! Sorry to here the guts are still a bit dodgy!

I know it's not a very clear pic and I know it isn't the right thread but our Paris Chickets came today and I am SO excited!

Oh well, I have got absolutly NOTHING done this morning so I really need to go.

Lots of love everyone :wub2:

can i print it out and use it? :naughty: :naughty:

(very italian way of behaving...yep!)

i'm going too...me for real! :naughty:

have a long full afternoon of family duties....i want a 'single' life! :punk:

see you tonight!

Hi Robi...long time no speak!

Yes, that is Jake on the Piano, just above the pic of Mika on the piano..he makes sure that his pic is on top!

I SO remember your first posts robi....I thought you were lovely!

I am not working tomorrow so I should be on a bit but given what I HAVEN'T got done today I must not be on much! I am working on Wednesday and on Thursday the people are coming to film my house. We are renting it out for the 2009 Golf Open and they are coming to do a 'virtual tour'...360o filming in all my rooms...arghhh! You can't imagine how much housework I have to do before then!

On that note I MUST go!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx