The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be doing it again next week, which is just as well 'cause soon I'll be technically homeless, as my landlady is selling the house I'm in and she's already getting people in viewing, so I'm glad to be out of the way.

That's why for the London shows I'm staying at my nieces in Basingstoke, she's said I can stay longer, but I don't want to be a pain, and my friend who I'm dogsitting for now has a few business trips lined up over the next few months so I stay here while he's away, which will help.

Just need some where to store my stuff now.

Sorry to bring things down a bit, I'm looking to the positive aspects, since there are so many negatives, if I think about them I'd never get out of bed in the morning. That's why I've been spending a lot of time on here lately, it's good to talk to everyone on here.

Good evening everybody!

Hi Vicky and Rose, I didn't really talk to you both yet. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Wendi, I hope you feel a bit better, dear. I can just imagine how your dogs are in front of the fire, mine used to do that too. :wub2:

Did Deb already leave for New York?

I'll be doing it again next week, which is just as well 'cause soon I'll be technically homeless, as my landlady is selling the house I'm in and she's already getting people in viewing, so I'm glad to be out of the way.

That's why for the London shows I'm staying at my nieces in Basingstoke, she's said I can stay longer, but I don't want to be a pain, and my friend who I'm dogsitting for now has a few business trips lined up over the next few months so I stay here while he's away, which will help.

Just need some where to store my stuff now.

Sorry to bring things down a bit, I'm looking to the positive aspects, since there are so many negatives, if I think about them I'd never get out of bed in the morning. That's why I've been spending a lot of time on here lately, it's good to talk to everyone on here.

No need to worry about "bringing things down". Thats what we are here for - support - in good times AND bad!!! I hope things work out for you, my friend

was homeless for about 4 months, slept on friends couches, and the odd floor, then out of the blue he found a wee flat he could afford to rent - and he has never looked back. But - at the time it was so depressing and stressful!! Just say whatever you want - we will be here for you!! :huglove:

AMP - I have been thinking of you today!! :huglove:

Good evening everybody!

Hi Vicky and Rose, I didn't really talk to you both yet. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Wendi, I hope you feel a bit better, dear. I can just imagine how your dogs are in front of the fire, mine used to do that too. :wub2:

Did Deb already leave for New York?

Hi Martine

Will we see you in London ?:blush-anim-cl:

OMG, Y'all I'm getting so excited. I've been planning my little Mika gigs. Next Thursday, I'm on my way to SLC to visit my college roomies and to see Mika. My poor roomies, they are going to think I've flipped. They each have 5-7 kids and I'm still going to concerts. :naughty: I guess some people never grow up. :wink2:

So, Kathleen is doing my makeup for the L.A. gig. I'm so excited that I just don't know what to do with myself from now until the 11th. Wish I could go to a few Mika gigs until then...that would fill in the gap nicely. LOL

I so wish all my Glasgow peeps were here. :wub2:

Hi dears :wub2:

Thank you for all your lovely support! I am here for a few minutes to check things out.

It was a hard and sad day today, but luckily there were a lot of friends and family to support eachother and especially my cousin.

Rose, what are you gonna do now: can you find a new place to live?

Wendy, I hope your tummy gets well soon.

I take another quick look at the other thread and will then wake up hubby who was so tired of today (driving 1 and a half hour forward and 1 and a half back, and then the whole sadness...) that he fall asleep at 7 O'clock.

Love you all and talk/ chat later:wub2:

OMG, Y'all I'm getting so excited. I've been planning my little Mika gigs. Next Thursday, I'm on my way to SLC to visit my college roomies and to see Mika. My poor roomies, they are going to think I've flipped. They each have 5-7 kids and I'm still going to concerts. :naughty: I guess some people never grow up.

So, Kathleen is doing my makeup for the L.A. gig. I'm so excited that I just don't know what to do with myself from now until the 11th. Wish I could go to a few Mika gigs until then...that would fill in the gap nicely. LOL

I so wish all my Glasgow peeps were here. :wub2:

I wish I was there too!!! :wub2:

I have 5 bairns :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for all your lovely support! I am here for a few minutes to check things out.

It was a hard and sad day today, but luckily there were a lot of friends and family to support eachother and especially my cousin.

I take another quick look at the other thread and will then wake up hubby who was so tired of today (driving 1 and a half hour forward and 1 and a half back, and then the whole sadness...) that he fall asleep at 7 O'clock.

Catch you later - glad you got through today ok. :huglove:

Hiya oldlings!:thumb_yello:

Charlotte, I can feel the excitement in your post so much that I can almost see it!

I hope that you have a brilliant time. Although your friends might think you're mad, they'll be secretly envious that you have the freedom to do what you like when you like. :naughty:

Hello Wendi -long time no see!:thumb_yello:

Hello everyone else too:thumb_yello:

Charlotte, I can feel the excitement in your post so much that I can almost see it!

I hope that you have a brilliant time. Although your friends might think you're mad, they'll be secretly envious that you have the freedom to do what you like when you like. :naughty:

Hi there - how is your back tonight? :wub2:

Hiya hun :huglove:

Have not seen you for a while (maybe was looking in the wrong

place though!!!) :naughty:

Hi Wendy! :wub2:

Yeah all this mod business is getting in the way of my oldlings time!

I don't know how deb does it! :naughty:

Hi there - how is your back tonight? :wub2:

About on a par with your stomach I think!:naughty:

I'm logging off now because I can't sit here -it's too uncomfortable.

Plus I have a stinking cold to add to my woes, and my kids still aren't 100%. :thumbdown:

Hey, you couldn't send me some snow tonight to cheer up my kids please? I hear that you've got a bit up there in Scotland!:naughty:

Night night everyone,

Sweet Dreams:mf_lustslow:

MM

x

Hello everyone. Just checking the Philly thread sounds like it was a great show.

Yes - I just finished reading it too - Hi by the way!! :roftl:

Hi Wendy! :wub2:

Yeah all this mod business is getting in the way of my oldlings time!

I don't know how deb does it! :naughty:

She is having a well earned break when she goes to see the

Main Man!!!! :wub2:

About on a par with your stomach I think!:naughty:

I'm logging off now because I can't sit here -it's too uncomfortable.

Plus I have a stinking cold to add to my woes, and my kids still aren't 100%. :thumbdown:

Hey, you couldn't send me some snow tonight to cheer up my kids please? I hear that you've got a bit up there in Scotland!:naughty:

Night night everyone,

Sweet Dreams:mf_lustslow:

MM

x

The snow will not help your cold - its making mine worse - but

hope you and your bairns get better soon.

Sweet dreams - and big GENTLE hugs xxxx

OMG, Y'all I'm getting so excited. I've been planning my little Mika gigs. Next Thursday, I'm on my way to SLC to visit my college roomies and to see Mika. My poor roomies, they are going to think I've flipped. They each have 5-7 kids and I'm still going to concerts. I guess some people never grow up. :wink2:

I so wish all my Glasgow peeps were here.

Hiya Charlie!

Hey AMP, you were in my thoughts today. Sterkte!

Hello to you too!