'A-list' MFC

suzie

I had never seen this list before- Sophie Ellis- Bextor and Paul McCartney?? I love them - that's pretty awesome

Yes, it was started last year so that we can list all the artists who appreciate Mika's work :wink2:

I guess as he will feature more in the media in the second part of the year, we can add more and more names...:wink2:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris Moyles, 34, broadcaster

..no, he made fun of him first..

Otherwise it' was just his job he was doing when he interviewed him - not a real supporter, I am afraid. Only special ones should get on the media list, I suppose.

He picked on Mika because of Big Girl. He doesn't like songs about Big Girls. If you've seen a picture of Chris Moyles, you will realise why that is so rediculous.

I have seen pictures of him, so I can imagine... but I think I remember sg called Rallyoke or sg where Scott Mills was singing Grace Kelly and Chris Moyles made comments I did not like.. or maybe it was comments on his show..

And also, I think Mika was a bit 'afraid of' how the meetin would go with him after the Brits 2008

I have seen pictures of him, so I can imagine... but I think I remember sg called Rallyoke or sg where Scott Mills was singing Grace Kelly and Chris Moyles made comments I did not like.. or maybe it was comments on his show..

And also, I think Mika was a bit 'afraid of' how the meetin would go with him after the Brits 2008

SNN0801TVJJ-280_644152a.jpg

http://chrismoyles.net/mw/index.shtml

We meet MIKA at The Brits

Edited by A. Clay

• 2 weeks later...
..no, he made fun of him first..

Otherwise it' was just his job he was doing when he interviewed him - not a real supporter, I am afraid. Only special ones should get on the media list, I suppose.

I think you do not grasp the

nature of their relationship--

Ieatpeople.jpg

http://twitter.com/chrisdjmoyles

profile value = $14,187

http://twitter.com/mikasounds

profile value = $1,914

Edited by A. Clay

• 1 month later...

OK, how about

imogen_heap.jpg

Imogen Heap Will Release

New Album 'Ellipse' On August 3, 2009

http://top40-charts.com/news/Pop-Rock/Imogen-Heap-Will-Release-New-Album-Ellipse-On-August-3-2009/48932.html

in addition to recording her new album, Imogen continues to be the artists' artist of choice when it comes to collaborations, notably on Nitin Sawhney's critically acclaimed current album 'London Undersound', with former Sneaker Pimp' IAMX on 'Secret Friend', and more recently teaming up with multi-platinum music artist Mika to write and produce a song on his brand new album due out later this year.

• 2 months later...
Hmmmm... Alex DeLeon of The Cab did tweet this

- '@Perezhilton holy ****. you weren't kidding about the new Mika.'

Is that good enough??

I got so excited since I love The Cab >.<

:dunno:

To me this quote only means that the guy Perez was talking about reminds Alex of Mika. It does not sound like he is particularly enthusiastic about either of them. In fact, I don't think a huge Mika fan would truely believe he is comparable to just about any newcomer partcularly based on looks only. :cool: Let's see if any more flattering quote comes from this guy:wink2:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
That's interesting, why did you add him? What has he said about Mika? I'd like to know.

I can't remember what he said exactly but he definitely said something positive and it was during an interview with Perez....

(and I think Perez looked a bit embarrassed when BG started to talk about Mika.:teehee:)

PS: I am searching for this interview now, will post it soon)

Edited by suzie

I can't remember what he said exactly but he definitely said something positive and it was during an interview with Perez....

(and I think Perez looked a bit embarrassed when BG started to talk about Mika.:teehee:)

PS: I am searching for this interview now, will post it soon)

Thanks. I follow George on Twitter and have often wondered what he thinks of Mika.

Thanks. I follow George on Twitter and have often wondered what he thinks of Mika.

HEre you are (at 1:20):

He says Mika was talented and a great musician...:thumb_yello:

I wonder what happened to that song he was working on with Amanda Ghost...

I remember she also wrote on her webpage or myspace that she was to work with Mika but nothing so far...

Can you ask George on twitter? Perhaps he knows more:teehee:

HEre you are (at 1:20):

He says Mika was talented and a great musician...:thumb_yello:

I wonder what happened to that song he was working on with Amanda Ghost...

I remember she also wrote on her webpage or myspace that she was to work with Mika but nothing so far...

Can you ask George on twitter? Perhaps he knows more:teehee:

Thanks suzie. I can ask George but whether he'll reply...:teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

I have added Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal to the list (guitarist from new Guns N' Roses), since he lists LICM as best album of 2007, statiting it has ’"Some cool Freddie Mercury moments..."

http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/2008...-2007top10.htm

and recently said: "Mika has a beautiful theatrical voice, so melodic and uplifting" (ask DarkAngel for details:teehee:)

• 3 months later...
I have added Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal to the list (guitarist from new Guns N' Roses), since he lists LICM as best album of 2007, statiting it has ’"Some cool Freddie Mercury moments..."

http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/2008...-2007top10.htm

and recently said: "Mika has a beautiful theatrical voice, so melodic and uplifting" (ask DarkAngel for details:teehee:)

:fangurl::bow:

uhm

dunno If this counts but

Amarilli Nizza

http://www.amarillinizza.it/

beautiful Ita soprano

[/img]

Yes, of course! Great find:thumb_yello:

Should we add Stephen Fry to the list somewhere, given that Mika says Stephen took him out to lunch to tell him he ought to be more appreciated, or words to that effect? (Q article).

Yes, I added him..:thumb_yello: It was a special case, the name should definitely be on the list.

On the other hand, I haven't quite decided if we should also put people on the list if the simply just go out to have lunch or tea with Mika (like Annie Lennox, Blondie or Peter Kay) ..anyway, Stephen Fry's name definitely needs to be there. In fact, I will put him to the 'legends' group :wink2:

Edited by suzie

Michael Buble?? (Is he already on the list?) Has said he likes Mika's music in general and also, more specifically, that he likes both Mika's albums. (Plus he also seems to want to snog him, apparently, lol! :mf_rosetinted::wink2:)

Really?:blink: I want to snog him then..:naughty:

Plus he covered Grace Kelly in early 2007.

I will add him to the list:wink2: