Your First Time - 2008

Christine

ahh! im sorry! :roftl: I got you confused with lollipopgirl83!!!! :roftl:

lollipop monkey, lollipopgirl93...

:lmao:

heehee, sorry :P

I knew she wasn't 23...

LOL! I was like "What, am I too old?" :wheelchair: :lmao:

And yes, there are a lot of lollipops, and a lot of monkeys on the forum. I certainly coulda' picked a better user name. :bleh:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for all of you that are seeing him for the first time. You definitely will not be able to explain the sheer emotion and excitement that you feel right before he goes on. It is anticipation to the max.

Amen to that sentiment, Amanda. The excitement of waiting for Mika is just so intense that you almost feel like you're going to explode! I hope all you first-timers that will be seeing him on this tour have the most amazing experiences!

OK -- I have a question.

Did any of you lose your voices the next day? I hope I do, I need an excuse to skip school ....

no,but i lost my voice when i did two or three gigs in suite....

i'm a mika virgin....

i can't wait to see the show & meet everyone!

i'm just hoping i won't feel too sad once the evening is finished

you never sad;because you think about the gig and the future you could do,or wait for another date!

Mika Virgins :D

My fear is maybe that he doesn't like me :( or that he is in a sad or bad or iritable mood or maybe I just accidentaly do something to puss him off.

Also I don't want to be imbarrassed. Like trip over or screw up my words or anything like that!

I have a habit of making people not like my first impression given to them but they usually get used to me and like me after some time and I fear that I don't get that chance with Mika :/

Any advice?

mika is usually in good mood..even if his ill,he laways do his best and take care to his fans(safe in london...)

It will be my first time ! :woot:

But, a question though, are ppl pushing a lot to get in front during the gig ?

often,depend to the size of the event and to the country....

and,yes,when i was mika' virgins,i was very surprise to see him for the first time.... not in a pix on mfc,not in an article of press...really here in fornt of me...and when you can speak to him..;he seem to be as a another personn,so close...

enjoy the gig and the meeting if you have one,and sweet dreams about that!!!:thumb_yello:

Yes and I don't even want to hear lollipop monkey qualifying it with "whatever he plays first". If he moves Relax from the opening number I'll cry. :tears:

My fear is that he won't sing the opening note from Relax:shocked:

Everyone says how amazing it is and he hasn't been doing it on any TV performances lately....*prays he just did that for TV*

Another fear I have is that I will stop breathing when I see him...it's a good thing I have sunshine931 and Cassiopée to make sure I do!!:roftl:

I am soooooooooo excited for this!! I will see three gigs, meets so many MFCer's and get to hang out in Montréal, Toronto, and New York for a week....look at me jetsetting all over the east coast :mf_rosetinted:

I´m so happy for you all, "virgins"!! :naughty:

It´s an amazing experience, the first time..You will never forget it! :wub2:

(and the addiction will grow after that. i warn you :D)

you have got to be kidding.... addiction will be worse?????

is that possible???

I love taking Mika Virgins to gigs with me! I get sooo excited for them and love there reactions afterwards!

For me everytime feels likethe first time even if it's only 24 hours since I last saw him! :wub2:

5 virgins are going together (including me) .. should be interesting lol

:naughty:

I´m going to my first in London 26.feb. Flying in from Iceland. :plane: Did that in december too but the gig was postponed. I´m a little bit afraid that will happen again. No I can´t think like that. :mfr_lol:

It will be great, and propably ten times more fun than I can imagine.

Isn´t that right???

(sorry my writing skills in english is not very good :blush-anim-cl: )

He does look different in the flesh. To me, he looked much thinner, much younger, not as tall as I'd imagined (although he is tall, that is undeniable!), but just as gorgeous, and seriously magnetic :mf_lustslow: .

I'd only seen a handful of pics and videos before I saw him in person so I only had the vaguest concept of his looks and wasn't surprised except that he seemed a bit less geeky. But in retrospect he really was getting less geeky around that time. He was changing his hair and clothes and getting more comfortable on stage.

He does looks younger in person compared to a lot of photographs where he looks like he's in his 30s. There's something so imposing about him though, especially on stage, it's difficult to believe he's as young as 24.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part :naughty:

you have got to be kidding.... addiction will be worse?????

is that possible???

Yeah, way worse. Sorry to break it to you!

Oh, I will pray that I see him somewhere this year!!!!!!!!:D Anywhere!! I'm tired of waiting for him to come here! I think I'll try and follow him,lol:naughty:

I'm feeling a little desperate to see him lately!:( It's driving me mad every time I look at the dvd, and wish I was there!:tears:

But 2008, thats my biggest plan...to see Mika,lol:naughty: