Did you get a chance to talk to him?

mika- I love you

:roftl: Ok, so how about a "fabulously talented, gorgeous, yet normal guy"? I really love him, but he IS normal! :naughty: No matter how much glitter he wears he's still a normal guy to me:wink2: .

An utterly adorable one, but still.

couldnt agree more ;)

yep.....very very telanted and normal guy :)

Loving him for being like that.... but when i think of him he is not really normal.. he is kinda unique... cool personality dont you think? not the everage guy.... maybe "down to earth" is better than saying normal... fit him more ;)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well:naughty:

i dont think its good to be normal :blink: and u r right.... EVERYONE have their WEIRDNESS... lol is that a word? :D

i dont think its good to be normal :blink: and u r right.... EVERYONE have their WEIRDNESS... lol is that a word? :D

Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.:cool:

If being sane is being normal, I'd rather be completely mental.:glasses3:

couldnt agree more ;)

yep.....very very telanted and normal guy

Loving him for being like that.... but when i think of him he is not really normal.. he is kinda unique... cool personality dont you think? not the everage guy.... maybe "down to earth" is better than saying normal... fit him more ;)

Hmmm...I guess you're right, "normal" is probably not a good choice of word...

I suppose that what I was trying to say is that, no matter how talented he is, and how famous he's becoming now, he's still what I would consider a person like myself, or my family, or my friends, or my neighbours....flesh and blood, and with his good things and also with defects:thumb_yello:.

I can TOTALLY see a grumpy Mika, or an impatient one, etc...I'm in no way fooling myself (and not implying that others are,hehe!) that he's some kind of god who can do nothing wrong, and everything he touches turns to gold:roftl:.

So yes, of course he's unique...but then again, aren't we all?:mf_rosetinted:.

He's very lovely though in his own uniqueness:wub2:. I am not making sense now so I will stop this rambling!!!!

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well:naughty:

Ok that is a good quote!!

Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.:cool:

If being sane is being normal, I'd rather be completely mental.:glasses3:

Ok, this is getting slightly philosophical now...The problem is, how do you esta blish what constitutes "normality"?

Different people, different cultures, different personalities....they all have different standards for what is "normal".:thumb_yello:

Ok, this is getting slightly philosophical now...The problem is, how do you esta blish what constitutes "normality"?

Different people, different cultures, different personalities....they all have different standards for what is "normal".:thumb_yello:

ok its to late for me to participate in this discussion now :roftl:

its so late!

night my dears ;)

yep, "normality" is in the eye of the beholder..

the definition depends on the point oif view, for example I-don't-remember-who said

There are people that spend a large amount of effort, just to appear normal

on the other hand the freaks can say with proud

If everyone was normal, there'd be no art

while the anti-divo Dave Grohl keep saying

Everyone is just as normal and ****ed up as everyone else

or you can learn smthn even from the tv:naughty:

Dr. Cameron: Is it so wrong for them to want to have a normal child? It's normal to want to be normal.

Dr. House: Spoken like a true circle queen. See, skinny, socially privileged white people get to draw this neat little circle. And everyone inside the circle is "normal". Anyone outside the circle needs to be beaten, broken and reset so that they can be brought into the circle. Failing that, they should be institutionalized. Or even worse - Pitied.

I'm with Gregory :punk:

I think the script-writer would had known Dr. Karl Menninger

The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see neither hope nor comfort in sinking to that low level. I think it is ignorance that makes people think of abnormality only with horror and allows them to remain undismayed at the proximity of "normal" to average and mediocre. For surely anyone who achieves anything is, essentially, abnormal.

I can understand you were excited; I was too when I read it!

Just out of curiousity: what was the driving game you gave him?

It was some game with a wheel and a little screen. It was really fun, but it got old after like 5 minutes haha

yep, "normality" is in the eye of the beholder..

the definition depends on the point oif view, for example I-don't-remember-who said

There are people that spend a large amount of effort, just to appear normal

on the other hand the freaks can say with proud

If everyone was normal, there'd be no art

while the anti-divo Dave Grohl keep saying

Everyone is just as normal and ****ed up as everyone else

or you can learn smthn even from the tv:naughty:

Dr. Cameron: Is it so wrong for them to want to have a normal child? It's normal to want to be normal.

Dr. House: Spoken like a true circle queen. See, skinny, socially privileged white people get to draw this neat little circle. And everyone inside the circle is "normal". Anyone outside the circle needs to be beaten, broken and reset so that they can be brought into the circle. Failing that, they should be institutionalized. Or even worse - Pitied.

I'm with Gregory :punk:

I think the script-writer would had known Dr. Karl Menninger

The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see neither hope nor comfort in sinking to that low level. I think it is ignorance that makes people think of abnormality only with horror and allows them to remain undismayed at the proximity of "normal" to average and mediocre. For surely anyone who achieves anything is, essentially, abnormal.

WOAH GRETA !!!!! Those quotes are awesome ..... :thumb_yello: WOW !!!

Yep, I had the chance to talk to Mika. When he was on stage I yelled up at him to tell him how hot he is. He didn't respond. :mf_rosetinted:

Did that surprise you?:blink:

I'm sure that every time he goes on stage, that is exactly his aim: to be told how hot he is :o).

When I met Mika he wasn't allowed to talk :blush-anim-cl: But I did give him the fishbag and he looked really happy and let me take a pic of him with it, and he did kind of reply to what we (Starrats and me) said by looking at us in different facial expressions :roftl: I was just really happy to have seen him in real life and to have given him the present and gotten an autograph.

Noo.. I had the chance thought..

My parents forced me to leave a half hour before he came outside.. :tears:

Next time I will be prepared.. :naughty:

You have to be! :)

I met him after a gig too, he talked to everyone of us, and gave autographs but he wasn't allowed to take photos with us.. :blink:

You have to be! :)

I met him after a gig too, he talked to everyone of us, and gave autographs but he wasn't allowed to take photos with us.. :blink:

Sometimes he's not allowed to even talk :shocked: As I heard...

My only chance to see him is after moving to London... In July :boxed:

Sometimes he's not allowed to even talk :shocked: As I heard...

My only chance to see him is after moving to London... In July :boxed:

Thats strange, would it be a voice thing or a time thing? because he could always be really quick and sign things then leave when he's done and anything that gets said in between could be said....If that made any sense whatsoever!