Did you get a chance to talk to him?

mika- I love you

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well:naughty:

He couldn't talk in Brixton because he was ill, but he only stopped for a minute on the way in anyway. He left right after the show.

Here's my encounter with Mika not talking and not signing autographs. :blink:

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/?action=view&current=MIKA-LifeInCartoonMotionBook.flv

In Munich he didn't talk in the beginning either. John, his tour manager explained that he couldn't due to a sore throat. But tranquility didn't last and he eventually was up for a mini conversation with a few people (we were not many, maybe about 20).

He couldn't talk in Brixton because he was ill, but he only stopped for a minute on the way in anyway. He left right after the show.

Here's my encounter with Mika not talking and not signing autographs. :blink:

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/?action=view&current=MIKA-LifeInCartoonMotionBook.flv

I loved how on that phone call to us at Hammersmith he started by saying 'I'm not really supposed to be talking but I don't give a ****' :naughty:

I loved how on that phone call to us at Hammersmith he started by saying 'I'm not really supposed to be talking but I don't give a ****' :naughty:

:biggrin2: It's nice to see he did that even though he wasn't supposed to... :)

It's also strange for me, but I read it in one of threads :shocked:

yea, i think i remember reading about it a little while ago, something about his smile :P *blushes* hehe

After the Dusseldorf gig on 031107 he was silent; he was quite sick and he was flying to Monaco that same night for the EMA awards show, so he put a hat on, wrapped up in a scarf, and just gave us lots of big smiles and thumbs up and laughed when we spoke to him!

He wasn't allowed to speak there as the gig had nearly been cancelled and they were trying to savage the rest of the german shows.

We did have a laugh though, he was in a great mood and there was a lot of silliness and joking around.

It was a great concert:wub2: .

you sound like you have a real downer on Mika at the moment, you need a concert to get that spark back! lol

Don't worry, on Tuesday when the sweat from his chest is practically dripping on my forehead I'll be changing my tune. :naughty:

Don't worry, on Tuesday when the sweat from his chest is practically dripping on my forehead I'll be changing my tune. :naughty:

I can't wait for him to get bck to London:naughty: I know he's not even left yet but I don't like it when he's not in town (yeah I am that selfish:naughty:)

I'm not really selfish, honest. It's just nice knowing he's in the same city as you at the same time :)

I can't wait for him to get bck to London:naughty: I know he's not even left yet but I don't like it when he's not in town (yeah I am that selfish:naughty:)

I'm not really selfish, honest. It's just nice knowing he's in the same city as you at the same time :)

Yeah it's weird isn't it? I'm not as motivated to go to other gigs in Europe because it's not like I can fly in and fly out in a day or two. It's totally irrational but it seems like it's better if Mika's in the same town for the whole week, even though I obviously won't see him aside from the gigs.

The idea of him coming to Canada is a bit of a thrill too. The venue is about a mile from my loft and his hotel will probably be within a mile or two as well.

How did your exams go today? Did the excitement of being a lollipop girl help at all?

OH! haha, well i wouldn't say all the excitement helped me concentrate... i actually think they went rather well though (I'm done now, yay! I can be excited now and freak out properly!) i had math and history today and i think they went well considering my state of mind lol.:thumb_yello::roftl: Thanks for asking!!!!

OH! haha, well i wouldn't say all the excitement helped me concentrate... i actually think they went rather well though (I'm done now, yay! I can be excited now and freak out properly!) i had math and history today and i think they went well considering my state of mind lol.:thumb_yello::roftl: Thanks for asking!!!!

That's good to hear. :thumb_yello:

Maybe the adrenilin rush will help you to pass, ha ha!

He's going to be less interested in the Kind and Fine story than he was in L and chicken.

:lmao:<--- us

:blink: <--- Mika

What? He wasn't interested in L?!

That was a terrific and funny concept! If he didn't like it he's lame and I want nothing to with him.

I think my Craigslist friend might be going out with someone now (finally!) so I won't have to give Mika his picture with his phone number on it. :naughty:

--Jack

to those who have met him: how did you do it?!

I'm dyyiiing to! :wub2: i'm supposed to travel all the way from Egypt this feb n it's gona be my first gig.. i'd do anything to just talk to him.. for a minute.. 30 seconds would still be good:cool: although i'm sure i'd freeze the moment i see him.

:roftl: Will I have to restrain you then??????:roftl::naughty:

No I will be in my Mika-induced trance. Ask Suzy. She knows what I'm talking about.

What? He wasn't interested in L?!

That was a terrific and funny concept! If he didn't like it he's lame and I want nothing to with him.

I think my Craigslist friend might be going out with someone now (finally!) so I won't have to give Mika his picture with his phone number on it. :naughty:

--Jack

Did you hear the latest L story? Bab asked Mika for an autograph but she didn't want L's autograph messed up so she wanted him to sign somewhere else. He handed her the book back without signing it. :sneaky2:

And he said that someone texted him the day after Somerset House to let him know that his L was on a train at King's Cross.

That's good news about your friend. Hopefully his new boyfriend has a better sense of humour than Mika!

to those who have met him: how did you do it?!

I'm dyyiiing to! :wub2: i'm supposed to travel all the way from Egypt this feb n it's gona be my first gig.. i'd do anything to just talk to him.. for a minute.. 30 seconds would still be good:cool: although i'm sure i'd freeze the moment i see him.

Are you going to one of the US shos or London?

The trick is, I found, to take a deep breath, just say hello and that usually breaks the ice, you'll be fine.