NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww he even has a bit of a pink halo going on on one of the pix.

The performance was awesomness,

Cherisse looked amazing

Luke, it was great to see a bit more of lovely Luke too

Saranayde....hmmmm am I making excuses for her if I say maybe she leaps all over like she is walking barefoot on hot bricks cos she has little else to do on the stage.

sorry, I disagree on this. quite a lot. they should just let's say, get a better use for their cameras.. :mf_rosetinted: trying my best to be nice. :mf_rosetinted:

I see what you mean... I agree with you...

I wouldn't mind getting more pictures of Mika, but not in his free time... His private life should not be public...

If he does not allow journalists to interfeer, they will NOT... We are not talking about a stupid person (you know who i mean), we are talking about Mika... He's not letting them now, he surely won't any time soon (probably never).

Is it clear now??:blush-anim-cl:

next time I see Sara I'll ask her to teach me how to jump like a mad bunny with high heels:punk::bleh:

yeah the second time I watched the vid I was in awe! don't wanna know what her feet look like after a gig :naughty:

YES MIKA IS ENGAGED TO HIS FRENCH MANAGER

HIS TOOTH FILLING IS A TRANSMITTER DEVICE SO THEY CAN TALK TELEPATHICALLY

I HOPE THAT CLEARED THINGS UP :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

:thumbdown::sneaky2:

I thought it was a secret!!!

(i can hear him myself as well...):mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for clearing up who the guy was, that explains the hug. And do any of you watch soccer at all? There is far more exuberant hugging going on in your average footie match than there was with Mika and his agent.

The ring looks like a dress ring my brother got for his birthday once, it's quite smart, it has a roman centurions head engraved on it. Wonder what Mika has on his.

This thread has turned out to be very funny.........

:thumb_yello: Yes that is quite working for me. I don't think Mika is going to go for it, but Wentworth can certainly be next in line for fake boyfriend if the Mika thing doesn't pan out.

:naughty: I agree with ya on the Wentworth thing too, he has potential!

I looked through the first 9 pages of the thread but it seems that these haven't been posted yet.

Just click on the pictures to get them in their original size.

th_38498_Mika-_2008_NRJ_Music_AwardsJanuary_26celebutopia_103_122_988lo.jpg ][/url]

AMAZING photos!!! SO BIG! :mf_lustslow:

a GPS so that I always know where he is :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO! Gold!!

:roftl: Poor Mika. They really should outlaw telephoto lenses. Can't even imagine how hideous I'd look with one of those close ups.

Ack! I know! And to have them plastered all over a fan club and have your very own fans pick them to shreads :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Besides an engagement ring its a warning device to know let him know when MFCers are near by and then he can go hide somewhere...It glows red when MFCers are near!

***sort of like Sting, Frodo's sword glows blue when orcs are near!**:roftl: :roftl:

I'm convinced it's a ring from his true love, and maybe even the rather large unusual bracelet is too. Awww he's in lurrrve.:wub2:

You are not the only one that has suggested this........someone else has noticed a change in his mood from the Fiat concert.

It would be wonderful for him to be in love :wub2: No one should have to be lonely.

You are not the only one that has suggested this........someone else has noticed a change in his mood from the Fiat concert.

It would be wonderful for him to be in love :wub2: No one should have to be lonely.

yes ..he was beaming!!!!!!! like a glow! litterally

ah...:wub2: :wub2:

I FOUND A DOCTOR!!

nrj3_0001.jpg

I need a full medical from that doctor!!!!! shall I take my clothes off behind the screen or right here in front of you Doctor???!

:shocked::mf_lustslow:

And he is NOT wearing the ring in this pic:boxed: (Or has this been mentioned already? Cause I really don't have the time to go to all the pages of this thread.)

- italians !! i got what you said and you weren't talking AT ALL about britney and paps until the last post :thumbdown: liars :bleh:

- just to annoy you a bit much : some people wear engagement rings on the right hand

- i DOUBT it is one, though, or he's really easy going and getting engaged to the first one who comes : nothing in december, engaged in january... mmmh... :naughty: or he lied to us the whole time !!! OMG OMG OMG !!! :shocked: he's never been single, he was married since the 1st day !!!!

- how the hell do you know he was in south america for his holidays ?? jealous jealous me... am i the only one who got f*cked up xmas holidays ?? :boxed:

-

- just to annoy you a bit much : some people wear engagement rings on the right hand

- i DOUBT it is one, though, or he's really easy going and getting engaged to the first one who comes : nothing in december, engaged in january... mmmh... :naughty: or he lied to us the whole time !!!

Well, he hasn't said he was single for a long time now... Not since summer, in fact! :wink2::naughty:

--Jack