NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

Not seen the video you all speak of, not at my computer at the moment. But judging from all the comments, I take it Mika wasn't too impressed by sme fans just shouting his name just to get a picture, would I be right in thinking this?

He has in the past said that he much prefers to talk to fans rather than just pose for photos, a it's more interesting, so when people just shout at him and don't engage in any sort of conversation with him, I can understand why he would be a bit narky with them.

Personally, I've never shouted at him to get his attention, I think this why it took so long to actually say anything to him, which is why the Newcastle show was the best for me, cause after thinking he was just gonna jump in the van and go after talking to everyone else who was there, I was just stood there talking to someone behind me and to turn my head round to be staring right at him just standing there in front of me smiling, was pretty mind blowing. And we talked for a couple of minutes, so it proves you don't have to scream at him to get his attention. Occasionally you just have to be quiet.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen the video you all speak of, not at my computer at the moment. But judging from all the comments, I take it Mika wasn't too impressed by sme fans just shouting his name just to get a picture, would I be right in thinking this?

He has in the past said that he much prefers to talk to fans rather than just pose for photos, a it's more interesting, so when people just shout at him and don't engage in any sort of conversation with him, I can understand why he would be a bit narky with them.

Personally, I've never shouted at him to get his attention, I think this why it took so long to actually say anything to him, which is why the Newcastle show was the best for me, cause after thinking he was just gonna jump in the van and go after talking to everyone else who was there, I was just stood there talking to someone behind me and to turn my head round to be staring right at him just standing there in front of me smiling, was pretty mind blowing. And we talked for a couple of minutes, so it proves you don't have to scream at him to get his attention. Occasionally you just have to be quiet.

I completely agree with you!

Especially with the last sentence!It tells all. :)

it's a video at the airport, while he was about to leave from nice.

you're right... i never shouted at him (well, ok once... and not his name :fisch:) and must be amoung the ones who talked much to him :bleh:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n2yp4HHgLbY

this is the video rose, if you can watch it now

i think she can't cause she's not at home yet

I was really alarmed by that video! The fans are much too close. Hasn't Mika got any decent security people? It's dangerous to let too many fans get too close. At best, he could be mobbed, at worst, some nutcase could try and kill him!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I was really alarmed by that video! The fans are much too close. Hasn't Mika got any decent security people? It's dangerous to let too many fans get too close. At best, he could be mobbed, at worst, some nutcase could try and kill him!!

Love today, from Marilyn

they are mostly a pita for him, and I don't think you should panic about the above, marylin, honest...

another nrj pic: feels odd. this thread has SO turned into smt else... :boxed:

63973152ov0.jpg

another nrj pic: feels odd. this thread has SO turned into smt else... :boxed:

you think so ?? i don't, weirdly enough... we're still talking about the awards and bringing pics/images of the event (and after the event) :thumb_yello: for once, we quite stick to the object :naughty:

you think so ?? i don't, weridly enough... we're still talking about the awards and bringing pics/images of the event (and after the event) :thumb_yello: for once, we quite stick to the object :naughty:

..and as soon as the first supercloseup airport nosehair pics appear (which won't take long for sure), the mikagasmic etc. threads will explode again and people (people in general :roftl:) will go from "Oh mean, why can't they leave him alone" to "Awwww....but awww" and ":naughty: :naughty: :naughty: "

..and as soon as the first supercloseup airport nosehair pics appear (which won't take long for sure), the mikagasmic etc. threads will explode again and people (people in general :roftl:) will go from "Oh mean, why can't they leave him alone" to "Awwww....but awww" and ":naughty: :naughty: :naughty: "

waiting :fisch:

you think so ?? i don't, weirdly enough... we're still talking about the awards and bringing pics/images of the event (and after the event) :thumb_yello: for once, we quite stick to the object :naughty:

yes I feel so, though today it goes slightly better.

new video first post ! :thumb_yello: mika backstage after receiving the award...

hi yoppapop, i'm sorry, but i'm a computer dummy, can you tell me how i can watch the video you posted. Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

How I missed this! Thanx Yop!

Mika backstage after receiving the award (after Celine Dion and Superbus, be patient) thanks to Level28 (member) :

http://www.nrj.fr/music/interviews/0/nma-2008-stars-recompensees-reportage-video-dans-coulisses-55072.html

translation :

- Honestly all that happened in 2007 and now in France was a complete dream of childhood and to end a first album with an award like this is really an honour and a pleasure. I'm absolutely pleased.

(The guy asks him about the fact that the fans voted, if it gives it more value)

- Absolutely because it's the public who voted. It means everything. It's not industry people, it's not the critics, the press. It's only the fans and it means a lot. It means a lot more.

(the guy : 2007 was very busy and 2008 there's an album coming, is there already some songs written?)

- Yes of course, I'm still writing (or I'm always writing), because it's important to write. First because I think of myself as a songwriter so I constantly have to work on new songs, new sounds, evolve as an artist. If you don't evolve it's not worth it but at the same time if there's not the magic that was in the first album there's nothing. So you really need to work hard and constantly.

And then the guy thanks him for the interview and he says "no it was a pleasure"

"I speak french":das:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

hi yoppapop, i'm sorry, but i'm a computer dummy, can you tell me how i can watch the video you posted. Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

i think you just click on the links...

for the video backstage, you click on the link, scroll down a bit then choose the 2nd video that says "celine dion, superbus and mika"...

should be working...

How I missed this! Thanx Yop!

"I speak french":das:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Great video. Thanks for that. I had to laugh at the part where he's holding the award behind his back! I don't think we want any more proof of how modest he is, than that!

Love today, from Marilyn