MIKA fill my thoughts

~Mikaboo~

no one wants to talk to me -___-

i tried a thread and got one reply...yes. ONE......lets try this again shall we............... i am new on here and curious...... if you have had moments with mika let me no. give me your memories and my hopes to fill my mind. please. want to talk about anything else? be my guest :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always in the mood for sharing my memories :)

Firstly, lovely to meet you, I'm Melanie.

I met Mika in the beginning of the summer. I thought June 11th would be the climax of those few months before school started. I was wrong, because I met him again at the end of the summer in New York City.

There's not a big enough word to describe the depth of my happiness. He is the sweetest most humble person I know. The concerts were amazing, and he radiates with love for what he does.

I'm seeing him again in 9 days, and I'm extrememly excited! Since you're new I'll let you know that we did a massive project for him a few months ago to celebrate his first year in the spot llight. I was the editor of the yearbook: 2007: A Year in Cartoon Motion ( Feel free to sign up for the next yearbook...its early I know lol but it took alot of work) So I'm going to try and have him sign my copy of the yearbook which he received in December:wink2:

Experiencing Mika is like being born again... Your eyes open up and you feel absolutley in love with him.

check out your introduction!, people are pleased to help you:wink2: and i'm sure many people would like to share their experiences with you.

go and look other threads, start talking, the first days are always difficult but fun, don't feel bad if no one answers to some threads you start, it happens!!

mika is lovely!!, i haven't met him yet, but i expect to see him soon!

i wasnt mad/sad i was just kinda hopin for more you know? sorry for my whinin:blush-anim-cl: tyvm though. feel free to keep sharin or pm me

ty :bleh:

Yeah I know hoew you feel, so I just keep harrassing people until the reply to my thread :naughty:

Hi im a newbie too, nice to meet you! I'm just starting to post & joining in more but there is so much great stuff to read about mika on the forums & the photos are really fantastic:mf_lustslow: (take a look at the mikagasmic thread)

I went to my first Mika concert in November in Brighton, it was absolutely fantastic - have been on a high ever since (my husband thinks i am having a mid-life crisis called Mika!) I waited for him to come out at the end - I was right by the door as he came out & stood there with my mouth hanging open like a goldfish, so no photo or autograph! Looking forward to seeing him again in February:wink2: