The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Scut not attracted to cleavage?! Since when? :naughty:

I just hope she has some love for my own more, er, Natalie Portman-ish physique. (I in no way look anything like Natalie Portman. :roftl: )

Only if you have Keira Knightly's bone structure. :thumb_yello:

(Am I going to get slapped on the wrist for that one? :fisch:)

Christine, I actually think I may battle Nico for number one fan status. I totally want you to host a meet-and-greet for me!

Don't forget that Mika's in the running too. I don't think either of you have serenaded her onstage in front of thousands of others yet.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scut's a master of disguise. She claims to be attracted to my cleavage, but she makes countless excuses to avoid a meeting between her face and my assets.

I thought it was Soangel who that the award-winning cleavage? I'm avoiding her not you. :fisch:

And I heard you had Natalie Portmans bone structure, but I may be mistaking you for somebody else.

Oh my. :blink::blush-anim-cl: I don't think anyone would have said that about me.

Maybe you're thinking of BonjourMika? She often talks about how people tell her she looks like Natalie Portman/Audrey Hepburn.

Scut, I definitely do not have Keira Knightley's bone structure. She's way too chiseled.

--Jack

Oh my. :blink::blush-anim-cl: I don't think anyone would have said that about me.

Maybe you're thinking of BonjourMika? She often talks about how people tell her she looks like Natalie Portman/Audrey Hepburn.

Scut, I definitely do not have Keira Knightley's bone structure. She's way too chiseled.

--Jack

Am I mistaken?

I thought she was told that she has Keira Knightly's bone structure? If not, my joke was misplaced.

Am I mistaken?

I thought she was told that she has Keira Knightly's bone structure? If not, my joke was misplaced.

No, you are not mistaken.. It's all about having someone else's bone structure.

She claimed to have Keira Knightleys bone structure, which also led to her claiming she had Orlando Bloom's bone Structure

Yes, I can see that Jack. You could double for him in his next movie. Although, considering it won't be part of POTC, it will undoubtedly flop.

I just realised that I adopt cats, like Angelina adopts children.

And Bec can lip-synch like Ashlee Simpson.

We're all connected.

Yes, I can see that Jack. You could double for him in his next movie. Although, considering it won't be part of POTC, it will undoubtedly flop.

I just realised that I adopt cats, like Angelina adopts children.

And Bec can lip-synch like Ashlee Simpson.

We're all connected.

That I can :naughty:

Maybe we could be famous for such talents :mf_rosetinted:

Don't forget that Mika's in the running too. I don't think either of you have serenaded her onstage in front of thousands of others yet.

Aurelien has serenaded me on stage in front of thousands so they have to get in line behind him too.

Both of us ?:shocked:

I could live with that :mf_rosetinted:

after all... there's a connection

Yes. It takes two to stroke such an ego.

And don't forget the rules. Any day but Sunday. He must repent.

Connecshunnn

Aurelien has serenaded me on stage in front of thousands so they have to get in line behind him too.

Aurelien looks rather cute. Tall, skinny, pretty: quite my type. How old is he? Is he gay?

I'm available now after all. :naughty:

--Jack

Aurelien looks rather cute. Tall, skinny, pretty: quite my type. How old is he? Is he gay?

--Jack

He's gay, and single. French. And a child star, he was in "Chocolat". :thumb_yello:

I'm not stalking him, I swear. We just chatted when starting the Gay Thread. :mf_rosetinted:

He's gay, and single. French. And a child star, he was in "Chocolat". :thumb_yello:

I'm not stalking him, I swear. We just chatted when starting the Gay Thread. :mf_rosetinted:

He also mentioned to me last December in the Brixton line, that he is half American (one parent is French) and he attends the Royal College of Music.

Hmmm...seems all too strangely familiar? :naughty:

--Jack

With your bone structure, Scut's brain, my hair and Bec's breasts, we could make oddly sexy, semi-intelligent, sarcastic Lesbobabies.

With your bone structure, Scut's brain, my hair and Bec's breasts, we could make oddly sexy, semi-intelligent, sarcastic Lesbobabies.

Well, we could throw the rest of our brains into the mix and have the lesbobaby be fully intelligent!

Of course he's gay. How old is he though?

--Jack

You don't want to exclude Jack's brain, that'd be a tragedy. :shocked: You can use my... actually there isn't much of mine that I'd want to genetically pass on to a child. :naughty:

Excuse me, it's going to be a lesbnobaby. We agreed on using a half-Lebanese sperm donor. :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry...caught up on the earlier discussion. Damn I missed the lingerie party!:thumbdown:

Did manage to find some interesting contributions.

wizboxers.jpg

I was looking for a "Magic Wand", but I guess that's not included. :naughty:

Here's the matching one for us gals. Now this is my "fancy dress" for warmer gig venues like Australia....:naughty: NOT.

wizthong.jpg

My first choice (and apparently Mika's as well) is to have them custom-made

with "Kind and Fine" or a nice juicy "Apple" on the front. It might be a little too much if it actually read - "Juicy" or "Delicious" - maybe "Sarcastic" is better. :naughty:

*Agrees*

Anyways its bed time for me now....

Nice chatting with you ladies

G'night! Sweet dreams. Hopefully the next time you post on the MFC that it will be the OFFICIAL site...