2008 - Mika @ Guvernment Kool Haus in Toronto, Ontario, 29 Jan REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that this one christine ?

rebelxtifrontleftaw6.jpg

is it considered as a compact, bridge or reflex camera ?? do they let you in without any trouble ?? or didn't they camera-check at all for the gigs you went to ?

EDIT : ok... i read carefully and it's not YOUR camera... :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT : ok... i read carefully and it's not YOUR camera... :blush-anim-cl:

No, it's not my camera, but that is the one and it's a single lens reflex. I haven't been hassled about my camera which is much more compact, but I think having an SLR makes you more of a target with security. Suzy's hubby has a point and shoot that looks a bit like an SLR and I think she said he's run into problems before. That's why she got a more compact camera to bring to London.

No, it's not my camera, but that is the one and it's a single lens reflex. I haven't been hassled about my camera which is much more compact, but I think having an SLR makes you more of a target with security. Suzy's hubby has a point and shoot that looks a bit like an SLR and I think she said he's run into problems before. That's why she got a more compact camera to bring to London.

ok ! thank you :thumb_yello: i was wondering what SLR meant, that's why i didn't understand the 1st time... now it's ok. and no, i wouldn't bring a reflex to a concert unless i have a photo pass, simply because of all the crowd pushing ! the risk is too high for me... i loooooooooove my new camera :wub2: which is "just" a bridge, not a reflex yet...

Yeah Christine - thanks for finding that "Jim Morrison" looking pic. He has a bit of a muffin top :naughty: and it looks like it was a little expanded sideways 'coz I can't believe he's really that wide. Mind you, they say the camera adds on 10 lbs. Very masculine looking indeed - it also kind of reminds me of Tarzan, Daniel Day Lewis, and Blue Lagoon's Christopher Atkins... :naughty:

You protected me from all those freaks and I'm forever grateful! :wub2:

I'm so glad all of you could make it to TO.

:roftl: I was thinking is this girl out of her mind???

Look at this pic....:wub2: :wub2:

2233573130_e8bdb68645_o.jpg

BEAUTIFULL!!!!! :shocked:

hey guys....anyone want to send me pix from the show? for the LIVE album?

pretty please? i dont have ANY from the USA tour... :(

common!!! dont need LOADS just few good ones..and dont forget to write your name or the name of who took the pic... and only pix u guys took... no proffesional ones k? thanks!

send to: mailto:mikalive@gmail.com

common!!! dont need LOADS just few good ones..and dont forget to write your name or the name of who took the pic... and only pix u guys took... no proffesional ones k? thanks!

send to: mailto:mikalive@gmail.com

Hey Sivan, I'm too lazy to send them:roftl: , but why don't you help yourself to mine?

Not many but a few of them are ok:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaKoolHausTO

Okay I'll send you some. I posted some really quickly after the concert but I'll go back and clean them up.

Do you want any shots from outside the venue or just on stage?

PS - I don't think those pics I posted are professional. It's just some guy on Flickr with a good camera who knows how to use it.

This is one of mine I forgot to upload last week. Love his shirt!

g08.jpg

Christine, this pic is truly fabulous!

Btw, was he looking at me?:roftl: HAHAHAAAAAAA, just kidding, I really am not that narcissistic.

How you managed to keep your cool and take such a good shot in that situation, really amazes me.

I was WAY too excited to have managed the patience to get a good shot!

Maybe that's why my Mika pics are always so crap,haha! Cause I get too excited and just DO it without waiting to get it right!

In any case, I love the pic and love the shirt. Oh yeah:thumb_yello: :naughty:.

Not that if I saw Mika wearing a bin bag I wouldn't think he looked cute...Now THERE's a thought for photoshop!

Haha! any takers? Christine???

And I think I have the perfect starting picture:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf/photo#5129129120171835906

Feel free...

Not that if I saw Mika wearing a bin bag I wouldn't think he looked cute...Now THERE's a thought for photoshop!

Haha! any takers? Christine???

And I think I have the perfect starting picture:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf/photo#5129129120171835906

Feel free...

:roftl: hahaha Let me see if I can find another pic of a bin bag and I will try this later!

:roftl: hahaha Let me see if I can find another pic of a bin bag and I will try this later!

Oh, please do!! I will love you forever!!!:roftl:

Guys, check this video that I found on youtube from the Kool Haus, it's really great, as it totally captures the electric atmosphere that we had that night...

I mean, for such a small turnout (circa 1400 pple) I think that it was pretty amazing the way the crowd responded to him!

aw man i love that video - its weird but it gives me the chills. i wish i could rewind back to that night

:boxed: I know, me too........

This is another nice one by the same person:

It's interesting watching these, as when I watch the ones I took I can see Mika looking at us and at the camera very often, but when I watch these vids taken from the distance, it's even more obvious how he was sooo often looking down at us!!

Funny he...Sigh...What a night that was:wub2: