David Jordan

Sarahlou1973

I'm not in the habit of starting new threads, but I keep hearing this on the radio and it's so catchy, so I thought I would share it with you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3wSMM_nbE

Has anyone else seen or heard of him?

He is being described as like Marmite....who else do we know that has been referred to in the same way....:wink2:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like his voice, but then I'm a sucker for falsetto anyway (it's the falsetto thing which is the Marmite factor isn't it? :wink2: ).

This song is catchy but it kind of reminds me of a Eurovision entry :naughty: probably from Serbia or Macedonia or somewhere like that. Dunno why!! It must be the rhythms.

I really like his voice, but then I'm a sucker for falsetto anyway (it's the falsetto thing which is the Marmite factor isn't it? :wink2: ).

This song is catchy but it kind of reminds me of a Eurovision entry :naughty: probably from Serbia or Macedonia or somewhere like that. Dunno why!! It must be the rhythms.

:roftl: a eurovision geek friend of mine sent me a link to this earlier :naughty:

LOL, great minds think alike.

I'm not a Eurovision geek though. A geek maybe, but not a Eurovision one :mf_rosetinted:

Why not?! It's amazing!!! We never win........... :mf_rosetinted: Something to do with the war probably..... but whatever!

Its such a laugh, seeing what we have representing us each year........ especially those cabin crew people last year...... hmmm...

Very catchy song.

itunes says i have played it 17 times and uploaded it 1 month ago yesterday :)

Illegally??? :naughty:

I can see the guy doing pretty well - he's got the originality factor and i think people will love him for that. His music will probably grow on me.

I didn't take to Mika the very first time i heard him, then all of a sudden, i found myself playing Grace Kelly over and over again on iTunes and joining his fan club......

Why not?! It's amazing!!! We never win........... :mf_rosetinted: Something to do with the war probably..... but whatever!

Its such a laugh, seeing what we have representing us each year........ especially those cabin crew people last year...... hmmm...

I do watch it, every year, though last year's was so awful that my patience has nearly run out. :naughty:

If it weren't for Terry Wogers I wouldn't watch it now. He still makes it funny, although even he is getting fed up now I think (only coz Ireland/Johnny Logan have stopped winning).

awwww DJ! i loved his first single 'place in my heart' :thumb_yello: ive only heard 'sun goes down' 3 times but ive liked it more each time :naughty:

anybody else think he's cute?:bleh:

I think he's secretly Prince who's trying to relaunch a career....... :bleh: they look so similar!! :naughty:

i guess he's kinda cute looking. Not really what id go for, but cute! I'll give him that!

I saw him on the Royal Variety Performance.. (I was watching because Bon Jovi performed) He isn't too bad.. rips off Michael Jackson moves ALOT!!

To be honest, I think he could easily grow on you though..

*goes to youtube*

I think he's secretly Prince who's trying to relaunch a career....... :bleh: they look so similar!! :naughty:

i guess he's kinda cute looking. Not really what id go for, but cute! I'll give him that!

thats what i thought when i first saw him!:naughty:

and yeh i just think he's cute, i wouldnt if you know what i mean :wink2: i just have a thing for camp guys

I saw him on the Royal Variety Performance.. (I was watching because Bon Jovi performed) He isn't too bad.. rips off Michael Jackson moves ALOT!!

To be honest, I think he could easily grow on you though..

*goes to youtube*

:naughty:

thats what i thought when i first saw him!:naughty:

and yeh i just think he's cute, i wouldnt if you know what i mean :wink2: i just have a thing for camp guys

:naughty:

Haha. I would!!! Why not?! :naughty::bleh:

He seems like a sweet guy. He's actually got such a cool name aswell. It's just, so normal!! like, some guy down the pub or something!!!

I was just thinking..

When Mika launched out he brought with him a "Freddie" influence..

Now this guy, one year later, comes out with a Prince/Michael Jackson influence.. I'm interested to see if this guy gives Mika some tough competition.. I really love Sun goes down.. *wonders if there's a fan club* :naughty:

Haha. I would!!! Why not?! :naughty::bleh:

He seems like a sweet guy. He's actually got such a cool name aswell. It's just, so normal!! like, some guy down the pub or something!!!

i dont know, perhaps i would :naughty: nah theres something about him thats just not do-able :naughty: theres nothing wrong with him but there's something there LOL!

I was just thinking..

When Mika launched out he brought with him a "Freddie" influence..

Now this guy, one year later, comes out with a Prince/Michael Jackson influence.. I'm interested to see if this guy gives Mika some tough competition.. I really love Sun goes down.. *wonders if there's a fan club* :naughty:

Michael Jackson!!! :doh: Sorry! I was just trying to think who he sounded like. And he looks like Prince. Not bad!!!

i dont know, perhaps i would :naughty: nah theres something about him thats just not do-able :naughty: theres nothing wrong with him but there's something there LOL!

haha!!!! yeah. he's too friend like i suppose. In that way. like you could be good mates with him

Mika was more do-able once he took off his shirt and banged on a trash can :wink2:

haha!!!! yeah. he's too friend like i suppose. In that way. like you could be good mates with him

yeh! :thumb_yello: he looks sweet but with a touch of attitude, we could have a right bitch :naughty:

Mika was more do-able once he took off his shirt and banged on a trash can :wink2:

:naughty: indeed but he was always do-able to me lol

This guy was on Al Murray pub landlord last Friday (25th Jan 08) on ITV1 He did his own song and the a SUPERB rendition of QUEEN's "Tie Your Mother Down" He was great and it made me sit up and take my eyes off Mika! (not for long though)

This guy was on Al Murray pub landlord last Friday (25th Jan 08) on ITV1 He did his own song and the a SUPERB rendition of QUEEN's "Tie Your Mother Down" He was great and it made me sit up and take my eyes off Mika! (not for long though)

Yes! that's where i first heard him too. The Tie your mother down version was excellent. He did it justice (a lot of the acts on that show can't do a queen song justice - they sometimes kill it).

But it was great!

yeh! :thumb_yello: he looks sweet but with a touch of attitude, we could have a right bitch :naughty:

:naughty: Yes!!!

He seems like a pretty cool guy. One to watch for the future.

Actually, i take back my first post, im really getting into his music actually now i've learnt more about him. I suppose you shouldnt judge a book by its cover or something? :mf_rosetinted: