David Jordan

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Illegally??? :naughty:

I can see the guy doing pretty well - he's got the originality factor and i think people will love him for that. His music will probably grow on me.

I didn't take to Mika the very first time i heard him, then all of a sudden, i found myself playing Grace Kelly over and over again on iTunes and joining his fan club......

Of course legally

Actually - for the first time, yes.

Only 16 song out of 3487 on my itunes are legal downloads - and 5 of them were free singles of the week.

Of course legally

Actually - for the first time, yes.

Only 16 song out of 3487 on my itunes are legal downloads - and 5 of them were free singles of the week.

:naughty:

Good old Limewire.... or whichever other file sharing thing you use....

sometimes i think its not that fair on the artists, but y'know. :bleh:

I love this guy now!! I think i might go back and delete that first post where i said he wasnt my kinda thing, im actually really getting into his stuff. It reminds me of how i was with Mika at first.

The song does grow on you.

And some times i do think about the artist, i think:

'Tom Delonge has a $15million house...he doesnt need the £7.99 for downloading this album legally, where as we are in debt - so i do'

Tom DeLonge???? The guy that used to sing/play guitar in Blink 182??? I used to love him when i was younger!!! :naughty:

:punk:

Im not sure of what i thought of Angels and Airwaves though.

Well that would be said album...

AVA's new album.

Trouble is, i thought about his financial situation about 2 seconds after buying it legally - bugger

:naughty: :naughty:

He was good back in the day..... :fisch::naughty:

I listened to Palladium the other day actually. My friend's band is supporting them at the Leadmill in Sheffield on Feb 13th. They're quite pal-ly apparently... Hmmm...

Off topic!

David Jordan! Love him now!

:naughty: :naughty:

He was good back in the day..... :fisch::naughty:

I listened to Palladium the other day actually. My friend's band is supporting them at the Leadmill in Sheffield on Feb 13th. They're quite pal-ly apparently... Hmmm...

Off topic!

David Jordan! Love him now!

*Sees sarah plotting getting her foot in the door and kicks her in the shin*

Your are not allowed to become a palladium stalker

*Sees sarah plotting getting her foot in the door and kicks her in the shin*

Your are not allowed to become a palladium stalker

Haha!! Why not?!! Youre so mean Pink! First you tell me Santa isnt real, then this?!?!! That's it!! Ive had it!! Goodbye!!!

(intended as sarcasm)

:naughty::bleh:

:roftl:

• 1 month later...

I'm not keen on his look but I really like THAT particular song, and I liked Both versions but the 2nd one is better. I haven't heard anything else of his but wouldn't go searching for it randomly, if I heard something he did and I liked it I would.

I've got the album and can highly recommend it. He sounds like a cross between Prince, Lenny Kravitz and Michael Jackson, but in an original way, if that makes sense? I went to see him last night, and he's just as good live and much better looking in the flesh!!

omg i love this song!

i downloaded it like 2 mnths ago lols when it first came out!

'open your eyes coz another day is dawning, children of the nihgt can you hear them all calling, skies open up and the angel starts falling, listen to the beats can you hear them hollering'!

woohoo, love it!

omg i love this song!

i downloaded it like 2 mnths ago lols when it first came out!

'open your eyes coz another day is dawning, children of the nihgt can you hear them all calling, skies open up and the angel starts falling, listen to the beats can you hear them hollering'!

woohoo, love it!

I love this song.

I've got the album and can highly recommend it. He sounds like a cross between Prince, Lenny Kravitz and Michael Jackson, but in an original way, if that makes sense? I went to see him last night, and he's just as good live and much better looking in the flesh!!

I loved it when you called me in the middle of "Sun goes down". Its my

ringtone on my phone - so I heard the phone ring - answered it, and the same

song was playing "in" my phone - a moment of confusion, until I remembered

you were going to see him!! :roftl:

I bought his album yesterday. I give it a 7. This might sound nasty lol but i think in the case of HIS music, the music is better than the song majority oft he time? does that make sense?

oh, I want the album, but am not sure to get it or not since I've been buying so much music lately, but I love his songs released so far!!:D