mika's look

blood thirsty

Hi guys:cool:

Just wanna know about what do u think about mika's look?!! More Lebanese or American?

In my opinion, when I first saw mika, his wide dark eyes and his sharp looks:mf_lustslow: , I knew that he has arab blood in him and he is pretty hairy which most middle easterners are..:naughty:

But his height is definitely from his father

I think that mika took from his mother more than his father

Anyway I would like him no matter what he look like :wub2:

Just curious to know what do u think?

excuse my English..not my mother tongue

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he's very hairy for an arabic guy... (aside from the trimming or grooming or whatever) ... You should see some of the men I've come across... shaving since they were 12 yrs old lol...

I don't find that he looks lebanese at all... I don't know.. I wouldn't pin him for partially arabic... I could see him being spanish maybe... I don't know what an american is supposed to look like, as their heritage/ancestry is european (unless they are native)

i now lebanese people not the mixed ones but the natives and most of them are really good-looking

and u said about spain did u know the spain used to be ruled by arabs because of this they are dark unlike most of the europeans :blink:

and mika ofcourse would'nt be a pure arab coz he is not,from his father :bleh:

I figured he was middle eastern. I would've never expected him to be half American though haha

Is it just me, or are all Lebanese people gorgeous?

From looking at him first, I could not guess he was Lebanese but I knew he had to be exotic due to his darker colouring.

I had a crush on a Lebanese guy at my high school :blush-anim-cl: I never did get the courage to ask him out :naughty: This was about 8 years ago now, I think the chance is long gone :bleh:

From looking at him first, I could not guess he was Lebanese but I knew he had to be exotic due to his darker colouring.

I had a crush on a Lebanese guy at my high school :blush-anim-cl: I never did get the courage to ask him out :naughty: This was about 8 years ago now, I think the chance is long gone :bleh:

It wasn't Mika, was it??!! Oh could you imagine that! Also, what if Mika had gone to your school, asked you out and you'd said NO!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Tbh I didn't know where he was from and didn't give a 2nd thought till I read up on him I just was/am in awe at his looks, for me he has the lot, he is tall (yum) dark incredibly handsome, exceptionally talented and arty is very close knit with his family, seems such a lovely natured guy, he has the X factor times a billion. (why oh why am I old enough to be his mother godamit lol).

In short he is just too awesome to be in one guy (does that even make sense lol).

I thought he might be at least partly Jewish so I definitely saw a Middle Eastern thing going on. I would never peg him as American and still can't fathom it actually. I would have guessed French, Spanish or Italian with some Jewish heritage.

We are not allowed to post pics of his dad, I got told off my the mods last week for asking for a pic of his dad.

Well, I don't think I "told you off" but I did say something like this:

I realize you are fairly new to the MFC and

probably didn't know this, but we don't post

photos of Mika's family members.

Thanks for understanding -- if you have questions

just PM me!

:)

It's what I would say to anyone who posts a photo of

Mika's family members... at least until we got our

brand new FAQ ready for publication!

dcdeb

It's what I would say to anyone who posts a photo of

Mika's family members... at least until we got our

brand new FAQ ready for publication!

dcdeb

So you mean beating them to death is not an option?? :blink: :blink:

(sorry I'm tired :bleh: )

You guys have a point when you say he looks italian, spanish... but allmost all lebanese have that kind of look.. for example, whenever I go on vacation ppl would think my dad is portuguese but he actually is 100% lebanese. Lebanese don't allways look very arabic.