Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

^-^

yeah i wonder how many applied for each show. I mean it was out there in a bulletin, im sure a lot more people would try.

but ya know, lets cross our fingers!!!!

:biggrin2:

i am! thats for sure ;):thumb_yello:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! I got a call this morning also for being a lollipop girl in Chicago! It's been great to see your posts LadyGodiva!

OOOO I was reading back and just saw one of our MFC Mommies is going to be waving the flag for us!! YAY!! There is hope for all of us!!

Go Vero!

Mind he will have to start paying her soon as she will part of the crew!! LOL!!

As for curly hair have you tried AVEDA BE CURLY? I use it in the occasions I have curly hair....i hate it soooooooooooooo much and straighten it whenever possible even take my gas straighteners in my handbag!!! am prone to go frizzy/back to curly no matter what product i put on! So any tips for straighting creams,lotions potions for straight hair please!!! LOL!!

xxx

ps. the day of my avatar i had to be curly no time to straighten it! So annoying but MIKA never complained!

Awww.

So it's to late for Chicago LGs?

I guess I was to late.

I sent in a pic and vid to them last night, and today I was all like

"I haven't checked the MFC latley"

So I saw this topic and all "Ohh! =)"

Then read the whole thing and saw two people already made it for Chicago.

Right?

Wow that's great!

You even made a new account just to tell us. lawl.

Did you by any chance put up your audition on youtube? Because I saw a couple of people audition for Sanfrancisco on there.

I didn't do that correctly, did I? Sorry, I'm new to this forum stuff. :/

you did it correctly the first time I think. only if you post a picture as an attachement you need to wait until it has been approved by a mod :wink2:

anyway congratulations on your "job" lol

Haha, I know. I've been lurking today to see who the other girl is. I'm curious. :)

Here's the picture I sent in:

congrats!

i guess i wont be lollipop with u... :( no phone call.... :thumbdown:

Hi!

I spoke to Nahja (sp?) on the phone yesterday, and I will be one of the Lollipop Girls for San Francisco. :)

Hope to see you there!

ooh! Welcome to MFC and have a great time! Nadja is really nice and helpful and mika is super nice so don't be shy and go all out! Practice skiping! lol:thumb_yello:

Is it wrong to feel a little hurt that non-MFC girls will be LG's in minneapolis?

...just a little?

i feel...... :crybaby:

we are driving 6 hours for it.... and back....

we went to the UK! to see him..... i am a MFC since januray 2007... been to 8 shows, soon 10...

what ellse a girl gotta do?

ok ill shutup now =P

Is it wrong to feel a little hurt that non-MFC girls will be LG's in minneapolis?

...just a little?

no, I think it's pretty normal! we all want it to be an mfcer rather than anyone else...

...just a little?

No, i wish you guys were! But the way i see it, now you guys have to make sure to get in front and jump on stage during lollipop- it will be like the same thing being up there during the same song. You can wear poofy pink dresses to the show also!

No, i wish you guys were! But the way i see it, now you guys have to make sure to get in front and jump on stage during lollipop- it will be like the same thing being up there during the same song. You can wear poofy pink dresses to the show also!

If I had a pink poofy dress :emot-sad: