Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, i wish you guys were! But the way i see it, now you guys have to make sure to get in front and jump on stage during lollipop- it will be like the same thing being up there during the same song. You can wear poofy pink dresses to the show also!

ill have my costume anyway! ;):thumb_yello: its PUFFY!

OK GUYS! LETS RELAX! and take it easy... we will see the whole show from first row and thats AMAZING!

it will be ok!!!! (i think lol) wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ok ok SHUSH! sivan! control yourself! *slap*

Extremely hurt. About everything. They should take into consideration how dedicated people are too, but whatever. :thumbdown:

I know it's mean, but I totally agree. Do you think now that we're official we'll be like given priority in things like this?

ill have my costume anyway! ;):thumb_yello: its PUFFY!

good!

and yes, i think that since MFC will be the official fan club. That should be one of the benefits and opportunities like that should be open to MFCers only (i would put my money that that might actually happen also). Someone could mention it to Mika? For the most part right now anyways though, the only people dedicated enough to know about these sort of things ARE the MFCers. BUt no matter who goes, in the very least they should be a fan. I think sivian said before that one of the lollies before didn't even want to be there- that made me sad.

i feel...... :crybaby:

we are driving 6 hours for it.... and back....

we went to the UK! to see him..... i am a MFC since januray 2007... been to 8 shows, soon 10...

what ellse a girl gotta do?

ok ill shutup now =P

Seriously we have been to every show together, went to the UK for him...also went to SF last time too drove 8 hours (for me its farther) and wait in line at every show for at least 9 hours to be front row. We are dedicated and I know if it were Mika picking the lollipop girls we would be them right now.

We will definitely enjoy the show though from front row center like we always do.

Seriously we have been to every show together, went to the UK for him...also went to SF last time too drove 8 hours (for me its farther) and wait in line at every show for at least 9 hours to be front row. We are dedicated and I know if it were Mika picking the lollipop girls we would be them right now.

We will definitely enjoy the show though from front row center like we always do.

I feel so bad... you guys should be the LGs, no doubt!!!

ROCK ON!!!! :punk: yes! every show! front row! in the rain! in the sun! in the ...whatever! WE WILL BE THERE! :punk::thumb_yello:

lol... ok ok ill try to relax now... :roftl:

MIKA we love ya even tho u guys didnt choose us ;) x

ROCK ON!!!! :punk: yes! every show! front row! in the rain! in the sun! in the ...whatever! WE WILL BE THERE! :punk::thumb_yello:

lol... ok ok ill try to relax now... :roftl:

Seriously hahaha we've waited in the HOT sun 105 degrees (41c) and pouring rain and like 5celcius for hours and we sing at the top of our lungs all day while we wait, we are the best, love you Sivan!

Come on Guys!

Yeah you are disappointed but remember NOT everyone can be who/what ever they want in life so stop complaining and think you are going to see MIKA!!!!!! Think that is good enough! Plus it would be biased to everyone on MySpace if he only picked MFCers. Think of all the people who wanted tickets and couldn't get them, at least you are going!!

Who cares whether its in a lollipopgirl costume or not! It's the main man you are going for!!! Plus you are lucky as you bound to get a better view than what I am gonna get in London....have been told the disabled bit at both venues is right at the back so I don't get a choice!!

Make sure you enjoy youself as that is what MIKA is all about and if he sees you having fun he will enjoy it more too!

So no more sulking OK! :wink2:

Chins up and smile again ok ladies :wub2:

xx

Come on Guys!

Yeah you are disappointed but remember NOT everyone can be who/what ever they want in life so stop complaining and think you are going to see MIKA!!!!!! Think that is good enough! Plus it would be biased to everyone on MySpace if he only picked MFCers. Think of all the people who wanted tickets and couldn't get them, at least you are going!!

Who cares whether its in a lollipopgirl costume or not! It's the main man you are going for!!! Plus you are lucky as you bound to get a better view than what I am gonna get in London....have been told the disabled bit at both venues is right at the back so I don't get a choice!!

Make sure you enjoy youself as that is what MIKA is all about and if he sees you having fun he will enjoy it more too!

So no more sulking OK! :wink2:

Chins up and smile again ok ladies :wub2:

xx

DAISY.... look at our last posts.. ;)

we are ok and eppreciate being able to see mika SO MUCH!

we know its what matters :) we just had to vent a bit cause were hoping for few days... and crossing fingers... but its ok ;)

we have some cool plans for the LA and SF shows.... will be FUN!

Aw sorry girls. I know you had your hearts set on it and it would have been nice compensation after the disappointment of Hammersmith. I'm sure you'll have a great time at the show though.

oh yeah! i forgot to mention "mika canceled 2 shows on us!!! in my venting part.. so there! ;)

hi christine :) miss ya!

oh yeah! i forgot to mention "mika canceled 2 shows on us!!! in my venting part.. so there! ;)

Hey and on ME!!

I had to spend weeks in bed resting getting the energy to go to London!!

I was soooooo ill I couldn't even remember half of the travelling and had to stay in the hotel bedroom and couldn't even go shopping!!! I still got ready and went to the venue tho (thank goodness wasn't me having to perform that night!) and I didn't know where you were so we just went back and we couldn't stay out as I was so ill and had to go to bed....EARLY!!! Then had to spend the next day stuck in the hotel with half a chemist on my bedside cabinet!

So at least you and Summer got to enjoy yourselves.

If he cancels again we will just have to perform ourselves outside....might make a few quid!!!

Sivan has both of your places got girls as you are going to a couple aren't you?

xx

I would love to be picked as Lollipop girl! but truthfully..I want to be with my friends! Friends for me are more important and seeing MIKA in his glory!

I am having that party before hand anyway! whatever happens is cool, really ! I have never seen MIKA!!!! so whatever happens I am happy! Friends are first I think:wub2: :wub2:

Hey and on ME!!

I had to spend weeks in bed resting getting the energy to go to London!!

I was soooooo ill I couldn't even remember half of the travelling and had to stay in the hotel bedroom and couldn't even go shopping!!! I still got ready and went to the venue tho (thank goodness wasn't me having to perform that night!) and I didn't know where you were so we just went back and we couldn't stay out as I was so ill and had to go to bed....EARLY!!! Then had to spend the next day stuck in the hotel with half a chemist on my bedside cabinet!

So at least you and Summer got to enjoy yourselves.

If he cancels again we will just have to perform ourselves outside....might make a few quid!!!

Sivan has both of your places got girls as you are going to a couple aren't you?

xx

yeah we were all SO sad about the cancelation :(

:shocked: gahh! I was chosen to be one of the lollipop girls in Chicago!!! I'm shocked!!!

What? Really?

No way! That is so cool!

Did they call you just now or something?

Yeah, did they just call now? Because if that's true, then there's still hope for the rest of us!