REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Orpheum Theatre in Boston, Massachussetts: 01-02-2008

Niki27

:blink: So I just found out that one of Mika's sisters and his mom was at the gig... someone came out of nowhere and was trying to talk to me during the ending of Lollipop and I got frustrated because I couldn't hear a word that she was saying because it was soo loud and her voice was soft with a British accent and I really wanted to see all the confetti go flying. Er... watch that was probably his sister. :boxed:

She wanted me to send my pictures to her Facebook and I told her about how I'd be posting them on the fan club (because I don't really add people unless if I've talked to them) and it seemed like she didn't know there was a fan club so I told her the link. I'm probably over thinking but I hope that wasn't his sister or I'd feel horrible. :boxed:

His mom and sister were with him in Toronto last week too (his mom is sooo adorable - we saw her getting into the van)... the sister that was there was the tall/thin one with bangs that dances with him all the time, so I'm guessing the girl that talked to you wasn't with him.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Titty:

Found you here! Just wanted to say that it was really nice to meet you in NYC. I'm getting ready to go to Chicago tonight...hope it all goes well as I know the weather isn't good there right now! I feel a little silly about the whole thing, but it just feels fun to travel to see Mika -- at least this once! I'll let you know how the show was, assuming we get there!

Best wishes,

Joanne

Titty:

Found you here! Just wanted to say that it was really nice to meet you in NYC. I'm getting ready to go to Chicago tonight...hope it all goes well as I know the weather isn't good there right now! I feel a little silly about the whole thing, but it just feels fun to travel to see Mika -- at least this once! I'll let you know how the show was, assuming we get there!

Best wishes,

Joanne

HEY , JOANNE!!!!

i am so happy you are here!!!

I was so soooo happy to meet you because of you of course and because your interesting even if tragic family history!!! great , i want definitevly to keep in touch with you , if for you it is OK!! You are a very nice person , and I have to thank mika for meeting you!! love, Tiziana

Titty:

Best wishes,

Joanne

I am waiting for some report from Chigago , I am sure you are having a great time and say hello to your sister from me!! I want to say hello to your lovely daughter!! :roftl: :roftl:

HEY , JOANNE!!!!

i am so happy you are here!!!

I was so soooo happy to meet you because of you of course and because your interesting even if tragic family history!!! great , i want definitevly to keep in touch with you , if for you it is OK!! You are a very nice person , and I have to thank mika for meeting you!! love, Tiziana

Call me next time you're in NYC. I have to run...so much to do before I leave!

Joanne

This made me giggle. I think it's kind of funny that he was able to write your particular name without any trouble. Sorry... juvenile... I know... just struck me as funny.

Tou are write , I was impressed, english speaking have hard time writing my name , that is italian, I do not to mantion you when I go to starbucks!! OMG it takes forever . But , you know , our boy is really smart!! and he know many languages , and this helps!! actually I talked to him in French , I fill more confortable in this language!! and I love when he speaks french!

Call me next time you're in NYC. I have to run...so much to do before I leave!

Joanne

count on it, you are officially invited for a special italian breakfast:roftl: , ther is a cafe` on the 44th whwre you can have the best cappuccino in the world, Italy included!!:naughty: ..if you like that of course!!

Yes, and now I have learnt this valuable lesson and will, from now on, read the labels carefully.. :wink2:

Bed time for me!

Nite! :mf_rosetinted:

Watch, I'll switch the labels now. :wink2:

Hey everyone,

I know I don't post here often but I do have some great pics and a few videos from the concert Friday night if anyone is interested in seeing them. I just have to resize the pics a bit, they are humongous (not that seeing Mika that big is a bad thing lol)

Hi, welcome to the board!!! I posted my pictures, they start back on page 8. Youtube is being really dumb for me and won't show my last two videos that I posted and I wanted to make one long post with my videos.

and ....here we are... HE IS COMING. MIka arrived around 4.00 by a mini van!! and i was the only lonley fan waiting for him!!! whwre were all of you!!!

AHhhh nooooo! I got there after 3 and there was only people going in and out of the theatre. I kept my eye out for someone but there wasn't anyone so we left to go eat then went back to the hotel to get ready. We got back to the theatre around 6:30. I kind of wished that I had stood there from 3 on but I wasn't dressed for the gig and was hungry. Oh well, next time.

JOANNE,

Do not feel silly, it is healthy!! at our age it is healthy to be able to feel this kind of enthusiasm!! a lot of people are not able anymore to feel this energy and this happyness, it is therapeutic!! HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE TRIP!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Watch, I'll switch the labels now. :wink2:

Hi, welcome to the board!!! I posted my pictures, they start back on page 8. Youtube is being really dumb for me and won't show my last two videos that I posted and I wanted to make one long post with my videos.

AHhhh nooooo! I got there after 3 and there was only people going in and out of the theatre. I kept my eye out for someone but there wasn't anyone so we left to go eat then went back to the hotel to get ready. We got back to the theatre around 6:30. I kind of wished that I had stood there from 3 on but I wasn't dressed for the gig and was hungry. Oh well, next time.

you could meet everybody, for sure!!

Titty - your pictures are so good. All very natural and un-rushed,

and you had them all to yourself!!! Well done :wub2:

Yes dear! I waite a lot but it was worth it, people in the teather were nice with me and waiting was not so bad, actually I have a very nice feeling about the hours spent there, very emotional!!

Titty, that was you there ?? I didn't know that! I was like right after you in line. My three friends and I got there at about 4:30. Must have just missed them all!

We were the ones who got bored and decided to draw a picture on the sweatshirt, haha. We were all holding it up against the wall and probably being VERY loud. :naughty:

Titty, that was you there ?? I didn't know that! I was like right after you in line. My three friends and I got there at about 4:30. Must have just missed them all!

We were the ones who got bored and decided to draw a picture on the sweatshirt, haha. We were all holding it up against the wall and probably being VERY loud. :naughty:

YES!!! I remember you!! how are you girls!! we had a very nice time, the band came around 3.30 and Mika around 4.00 , yes , you missed that for a little while!!! I am sorry! I came very early to the theater just to catch the band and Mika!:naughty:

YES!!! I remember you!! how are you girls!! we had a very nice time, the band came around 3.30 and Mika around 4.00 , yes , you missed that for a little while!!! I am sorry! I came very early to the theater just to catch the band and Mika!:naughty:

*grumbles*

I left the theatre RIGHT before 3:30 to go to dinner! If only I had stayed like I had wanted to. *le sigh*

Aw, I wish I knew it was you!! We're all excellent. We got Mikahugs, how much better could we be? :naughty: How are you?

It sure looks like you had yourself a great time! I wish we had gotten there earlier. My plan was to get there at about that time (go right after school) but then we ended up going to eat before we went to the Orpheum. And then my friend had to buy something so we ended up getting there later.

Your pictures are GREAT by the way.

Aw, I wish I knew it was you!! We're all excellent. We got Mikahugs, how much better could we be? :naughty: How are you?

It sure looks like you had yourself a great time! I wish we had gotten there earlier. My plan was to get there at about that time (go right after school) but then we ended up going to eat before we went to the Orpheum. And then my friend had to buy something so we ended up getting there later.

Your pictures are GREAT by the way.

Ah ha! So that's why I didn't see you there! I remember looking and it was around 3:21 and I thought, "Lauren has got to be there for sure!" It was so deserted when I got there minus the tour buses, cars and crew going into the theatre.

Yeah, we ended up going to Bertucci's and eating every roll they've ever made. :thumb_yello:

Hahahaha :roftl:

We took that walkway thing that was right outside of the theatre and went to go eat at Wendy's. We should have ate at the restaurants that were in that walkway thing because apparently Martin and Mikey went down there to eat. :naughty:

Boston gig was really special for me , because of that memory, I `ll never forget when I saw mika coming, the only thing i thought was "It can`t be real!! too good to be true , but it was!!!" In Europe it is pratically imposible to catch him , now!!

100_0270.jpg