MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MySpace updates? You mean the Mika Fan Club Myspace page?

There's a Mika Fan Club MySpace page? *goes to look at her myspace* Oh, they're already in my friend's list. Phew. But I think I will add FD just in case. Can't believe i haven't done it before....

I have a question or better a thing I would like to say: If this page is an official site for Mikafans, than I'm sure, that he read throug it...but then he will get to know automatically something about our Fanpresents or some stuff like that... That's not that good... :blush-anim-cl:

I have a question or better a thing I would like to say: If this page is an official site for Mikafans, than I'm sure, that he read throug it...but then he will get to know automatically something about our Fanpresents or some stuff like that... That's not that good... :blush-anim-cl:

I think they do that already :wink2:

It does not need to spoil the surprise - it sometimes makes it

easier to get the present to him!! :naughty:

yeah he already reads the forum he says it here in this video: