MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Well I shall love you and leave you, my goal was to reach 3200 and I have now officially passed it.

Babs you can start Part 2 whenever you like. It will make it easier for me to find the anticipated posts in the morning.

Or wait till page 200, you are nearly there anyway.

Goodnight all.:newyear:

good night!!! :wink2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not just that, a fellow Melburnian. :punk:

You wanna go to the Frankston McDonalds? Meet you there at 4am? Bec might be doing the Drive-Thru graveyard shift. :naughty:

A fellow Melburnian...well that explains it:roftl: ....there's just something in the water.

Naturally...should I bring my moccies with me:naughty: ....that was mean *slaps self*

4am in Frankston?

Sounds like a plan:naughty:

Bet I can beat you there:naughty:

Okay I think it's gonna be a while yet. I'm gonna have a shower, get changed (yes I know it's after 4pm) and go buy some food or something because I'm starving! I bet when I come back there still won't be any news....:naughty:

Okay I think it's gonna be a while yet. I'm gonna have a shower, get changed (yes I know it's after 4pm) and go buy some food or something because I'm starving! I bet when I come back there still won't be any news....:naughty:

I think you may be right Jennie!:sneaky2:

sigh...I go away from the thread a bit and hope something marvellous was gonna happen when I get back :sneaky2: pfft!!

pffffff :thumbdown: I'll be off for eight hours...when I come back the official fanclub celebration would be over. Keep some confeti for me...

pffffff :thumbdown: I'll be off for eight hours...when I come back the official fanclub celebration would be over. Keep some confeti for me...

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Who knows how many minutes/hours/days/weeks/months a.s.a.p means...

By the time Jerry speaks to Mika and they tweak the thing I sent them it "may" take a day or two to post the official thing.. Jerry did say ASAP though :thumb_yello:

So We'll just have to sit at the computer for a day or two...that's allright...we'll manage:shocked:

By the time Jerry speaks to Mika and they tweak the thing I sent them it "may" take a day or two to post the official thing.. Jerry did say ASAP though :thumb_yello:

Thanks though Freddie for the update :huglove: ,can breathe normaly now!