MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Not just that, a fellow Melburnian.

You wanna go to the Frankston McDonalds? Meet you there at 4am? Bec might be doing the Drive-Thru graveyard shift. :

You wouldn't have much luck at the Frankston Maccas.. I work at the Karingal one :naughty:

4am in Frankston?

Sounds like a plan:naughty:

Where's Kelz? Maybe she can join us too. I just hope that Bec really is working tonight otherwise we'll shock a poor Drive-Thru peeps for no reason.

[/color]

Oh and I never work over on thursday nights :naughty:

Try Saturday night

I can be at Frankston Maccas in, say, about.. 2hours... :thumb_yello:[/color]

At least with you along they'd go to the right maccas

Naturally...should I bring my moccies with me:naughty: ....that was mean *slaps self*

Bet I can beat you there

Only if you wear them with a mini skirt in true bogan fashion:newyear:

By the time Jerry speaks to Mika and they tweak the thing I sent them it "may" take a day or two to post the official thing.. Jerry did say ASAP though

So you let everyone be too excited to move for about 5 hours, and then, at 4.30 aussie time say this. I think it's a plot to ensure the aussies don't sleep :newyear:

And now that I've wasted enough time on here.... need to attempt to study

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's nothing new :naughty:

J'ai faim.

pourquoi on parle français soudain?

I don't think we need to wait for anything to happen today, it's already almost midnight in the UK

Wow, I'm SO glad this thread was re-opened--I think. :blink: The Christmas tree smiley's were a highlight. I think they should be the official MFC smiley. :wink2:

It's amazing how many people one man can keep strapped to their computer chairs. (Me included!) And he's a perfectionist, so this could take awhile.

*bunkers down for the duration*

Okay, so I'm speculating...but if Freddie mentioned earlier that Mika has input, then it certainly can't mean he decides on trivial things about the set-up of this forum. It must mean something a little more significant...dontcha think?

But I'm not gonna let myself get all worked up and excited again. Just yet.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I love how i understand everything in je veux te voir, and most people who sing it dont :roftl:

I only understand it 'cause I looked it up in English haha

Okay, so I'm speculating...but if Freddie mentioned earlier that Mika has input, then it certainly can't mean he decides on trivial things about the set-up of this forum. It must mean something a little more significant...dontcha think?

But I'm not gonna let myself get all worked up and excited again. Just yet.:mf_rosetinted:

What exactly are you referring to?

That thread has been closed at EnFa's request. :thumbdown:

Unless we can convince her to revive it. :fisch:

And there's no other joke going on here, rest assured! Although Mandi may be right. Perhaps it's like Mika's second album and will be ready when it's ready. :wink2:

That thread was one of the funniest on here ever.LOL

It certainly had me going, but I'm really gullible anyway.Ha ha!

You wouldn't have much luck at the Frankston Maccas.. I work at the Karingal one :naughty:

*Thanks God she didn't try to beat her there then.*:newyear:

Oh Suzy, admit it, you ARE excited a teensy bit. And did you know the new:mf_rosetinted: is :newyear: (That happened half way through this thread last night.)

I for one, am disappointed to wake up and see there are not 200 pages here. You are all just not chatty enough!

Oh, thanks Blue Sky. The :newyear: emoticon is the closest thing to looking like a Fine & Kind Wizard hat anyway...and the magic wand's star is atop the tree...

The Apples are a big influence around here. :naughty:

hello!

so i have been popping in and out since i saw this thread reopened today (while i was at work!!!) i read most of this & i take it nothing has happened yet. i guess i'll have to keep watching it!

these are exciting times :blush-anim-cl:

this is history in the making! :naughty: :naughty:

hello!

so i have been popping in and out since i saw this thread reopened today (while i was at work!!!) i read most of this & i take it nothing has happened yet. i guess i'll have to keep watching it!

these are exciting times :blush-anim-cl:

this is history in the making! :naughty: :naughty:

it's true, nothing yet, but it's exciting to be here at this point in MFC history, like you said!!!

I just got back home, it's 2:41 and I have 20 more pages to read :newyear:

I like :newyear: better than :mf_rosetinted:

Just like Scut said, it makes everything look sweet :naughty:

I love smilies :wub2:

I forgot, Thanks Freddie for these news :flowers2:

MFC 's becoming official AND the thread's re-opened :woot_jump:

ok so i am freaking out that it might happen while i am in school so which one of u who either is not going to be in school or lives some where in the uk (if its possible) exchange cell numbers so we can keep eachother company and let me know whether we are official :bleh:

Something dawned on me: Take a look at your calendars and see what date it is next tuesday........(Hope I'm wrong in my unwishfulthinking..... )

I don't think anyone;s that cruel

Although it does remind me that we can bump last years thread again...for old times sake

You should do that, I wasn't a member yet then, so I don't know how that thread was/is......

oh that would just be ruuuuude....pffft. ...

LOL, NOT THAT WOULD BE CRUEL. I so wanna bump that thread.. but people will kill me!

That thread has been closed at EnFa's request.

Unless we can convince her to revive it.

That thread was one of the funniest on here ever.LOL

It certainly had me going, but I'm really gullible anyway.Ha ha!

What's next Tuesday? What thread? I'm lost. :blink:

lol - I'm sure Mika doesn't faff - well not alot

Ok maybe he does

faff means slow to do things - you know you need to leave the house quick - but just have to check you turned the heating off - the kettle - locked the doors - windows ok

faff faff faff

"Hey, I want to do a tour of Australia in the summer. But first let's do just a couple of European shows... and just a tinsy winsy North American tour, couldn't hurt... I miss Europe let's go back there again... oh no, I'm sick, gotta reschedule the gigs... hey, we've neglected Canada, let's tour there... might as well tour North America again while we're at it... I'm feeling better now, let's do the rescheduled gigs... oooh France haven't been there in a while let's plan some dates there 3 months ahead... where was I? Oh yes, Australia. Ummm, we can do some festivals dates... oops, my bad, did you already buy non-refundable tickets? I gotta record the next album (read: party in London), let's cancel them... has it really been 10 months now since I did that one-off gig organised at the last minute in Sydney? Wow, I didn't even notice, time flies when you're busy... don't worry we'll eventually get there.... " :mf_rosetinted::newyear: