The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Hey, girls, I'm fine thanks!

Good evening, Sarahlou!

Did anyone had any news of Deb yet? I've been reading the New York thread, but she hasn't been there yet.

That's good.

I've got a new myspace layout. I don't know what that square is at the top. Have a look, can you advise me?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's probably 'modding' :naughty:

I'm off now - if I'm not back later, have a good evening and I'll catch up with you guys soon :thumb_yello:

Ok hun - take it easy xxxx

Aaahrrr, slight change of plans for tonight. :thumbdown: Husband wants to look at a movie. I guess I will have to read all about Deb's gig on tuesday or wednesday. :boxed:

Hmmm, maybe I will try to have a look at here at work tomorrow. :wink2:

Good night to you all, we should have a party soon. :naughty:

Awww - sorry you have to go. Catch you soon xxxxx

Hello all who said hello a few pages back. Martine, I hope you had a good weekend without cigarettes???

Hiya clare will have a look at your myspace but I'm not really an expert on that. Pyzam.com have some good ones though.

For you Wendi, so gracious in thanking all of us too, xx

compliments_06.gif

Hello all who said hello a few pages back. Martine, I hope you had a good weekend without cigarettes???

Hiya clare will have a look at your myspace but I'm not really an expert on that. Pyzam.com have some good ones though.

compliments_06.gif

Shari hellooooooooo!!!

Now did you get that card I sent you?

enjoy it... well deserved..

are you going to mika's concert on the 28th of Feb? would be nice to meet you in real

I am only going to the 26th Feb :( so I won't get to meet you!!

compliments_06.gif

I was lucky I had the time to spend on the book - but I really think

its an "us" thing - everyone contributed in their own way!! :thumb_yello:

Good Morning Oldlings,

I can't believe I'm up so early after partying at the BFL last night. Oh, my feet are barking! Wearing 3 inch heels and dancing don't mix. But, Kat's photographer got many pictures. Can't wait to see those. :shocked: I think Kat and I took a ton of pics together too.

Her bartenders make the strongest drinks. I had two Mai Tai's last night and they got me completely buzzed. Wow, I had a great time. Can't wait until next weekend....I'll be seeing you know who. LOL

Charlotte

Good Morning Oldlings,

I can't believe I'm up so early after partying at the BFL last night. Oh, my feet are barking! Wearing 3 inch heels and dancing don't mix. But, Kat's photographer got many pictures. Can't wait to see those. :shocked: I think Kat and I took a ton of pics together too.

Her bartenders make the strongest drinks. I had two Mai Tai's last night and they got me completely buzzed. Wow, I had a great time. Can't wait until next weekend....I'll be seeing you know who. LOL

Charlotte

Mika will get you buzzed with NO alcohol!!! :wink2::naughty:

Good Morning Oldlings,

Charlotte

hello charlottechristy :thumb_yello:

Hey Pooh and Shari!

Unfortantely, no pics allowed in the club; however, she posts the pics on her website so maybe you can go see them there. I have a few on there with her somewhere.

And, yes, they let me in. It's a size acceptance club so all sizes are welcome. Of course, it funny to be called skinny in there. :thumb_yello: It's good for my ego. LOL What's strange is when guys tell me I'm beautiful but I'm too skinny. :naughty: Seems like I'm stuck in the middle right now. I'm too big for some places, too small for others. LMAO!!

hello charlottechristy :thumb_yello:

Hi charlotte Love to see some pics of the infamous Butterfly Lounge. Sounds like you had a great time. And they still let you in after losing all that weight!