Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We still wear them!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hi Sheena - Mika could come to my house - where the book lived

for a few months - I wouldn't mind!!! :das:

good idea ! but dont forget i know where u live :naughty:

hi scg :thumb_yello:

oops hi pooh *waves*

wendi did my boy george vids bring back memories ? did u see i managed to get something so i could upload all of love today on dailymotion ? i never give up , nothing beats me :bleh:

oops hi pooh *waves*

wendi did my boy george vids bring back memories ? did u see i managed to get something so i could upload all of love today on dailymotion ? i never give up , nothing beats me :bleh:

oh yeah !!

how was it?

want to hear all about it !

will catch you tomorrow !:thumb_yello:

scg, Hi! Were you the one that was going to the Boy George concert the other night? If so, how was it and how did your camera hold out?

yeah & yeah ! he was alright i enjoyed going to the boosers more than george though :naughty: wasnt u that i told to stick your camera down your knickers the other night ?

yeah & yeah ! he was alright i enjoyed going to the boosers more than george though :naughty: wasnt u that i told to stick your camera down your knickers the other night ?

Yes, probably. The ticket for the Chicago concert says no cameras and there was a lot of speculation about that. I was going to buy some disposable cameras but then I got a call to be one of the lollipop girls! I think I will be able to bring my camera now.

Hi Diana. I guess my excitement was the whole lollipop girl thing. I hope this is for real.

Hi!

What!? You're picked to be one of the lollipop girls?! That's great actually!!

For which show?

Anyway, gonna have to leave you now for the night.

I'm knackered! Ba ba! xxx

It's for the Chicago show on Tuesday night. I had posted about it but that was on Oldlings, part 9 :thumb_yello:

I'm Sure someone can help get this poor homeless BiOrb from Worcester to Norfolk !!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12575

If i'd been on e-bay 1 minute ealier i could of got a BiOrb for £5.50 ( LOCAL ) the would not have had to bother with getting the one from Worcester !!!

Cherie & Beckar

Are you still having no luck with that?

I feel gutted I can't help, it's a bit frustating. Is the postal cost too much or something?

Post is prob under £10 as it only weighs 3KG without packaging....BUT the people who giving it to Beckar dont want the fuss of going super market or cash & Carry to get a big box - suffing it with old carrier bags & newspapers -then going to post office to post it !!!

Needs collecting from : Warndon Villages side of Worcester - not far from junctions 6 and 7 on the M5 !!

We sold 2 speakers on ebay once and it was stated no postage, collection only. He insisted that we post them but they were so heavy we couldn't manage to mail them. In the end he hired a courier to collect and told us to strap them together! Thta was difficult enough and we couldn't manage to tie them togeher.

In the end they were just 2 speakers in cardboard and I think he ended up having to fork out for each parcel.

It would have been easier all round if he had made arrangements to collect in the first place as was our wish.

Moral being on ebay, please read the terms of sales.

We sold 2 speakers on ebay once and it was stated no postage, collection only. He insisted that we post them but they were so heavy we couldn't manage to mail them. In the end he hired a courier to collect and told us to strap them together! Thta was difficult enough and we couldn't manage to tie them togeher.

In the end they were just 2 speakers in cardboard and I think he ended up having to fork out for each parcel.

It would have been easier all round if he had made arrangements to collect in the first place as was our wish.

Moral being on ebay, please read the terms of sales.

Yes ...But this BiOrb NOT from e-bay ...its from a friend on another forum !!

She heard that Becker had a broken one & all the bits with it ..she said if could arrange someone to collect Beckar could have it for free !!!

If she wanted the hassle of posting it then she would sold on e-bay :blink: