REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

aww well I was the girl with the ruffled shirt:roftl: leaning against a pillar in pain :P

It was easy for mika to leave, and I think that's rare so he took the opportunity to just dash out. I still believe that he would have stayed, it was just too much...The weather was about to get really bad :(

Midway State, never made it to Minnisota:thumbdown: and they havn't been on myspace today, I hope everythings cool :)

did you see me?! i was in a black shirt with a rainbow on it (a girl not the guy)

and you went to the MN concert?!?! i know, i was sad :[ i wanted to hear them again. i thought they were quite good.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you see me?! i was in a black shirt with a rainbow on it (a girl not the guy)

and you went to the MN concert?!?! i know, i was sad :[ i wanted to hear them again. i thought they were quite good.

No lol I wasn't in MN!

I talked to the lead singer of MIDWAY!!:wub2: lol I keep saying it:roftl:

aww well I was the girl with the ruffled shirt:roftl: leaning against a pillar in pain :P

It was easy for mika to leave, and I think that's rare so he took the opportunity to just dash out. I still believe that he would have stayed, it was just too much...The weather was about to get really bad :(

Midway State, never made it to Minnisota:thumbdown: and they havn't been on myspace today, I hope everythings cool :)

where the heck were you?!?!?!!? i couldn't find you anywhere hahaha and leona and kjoshi and mjoshi EVERYONE was looking for you :bleh:

No lol I wasn't in MN!

I talked to the lead singer of MIDWAY!!:wub2: lol I keep saying it:roftl:

hahaha same! we were talking to them for like 10 mins outside the venue and took pics with them i saw inside there "pimpin van" (its supposedly what they call it and its not very pimpin lol!) and it looked like a disaster zone hahaha there were arizona iced tea bottles every where! hahaha :roftl:

where the heck were you?!?!?!!? i couldn't find you anywhere hahaha and leona and kjoshi and mjoshi EVERYONE was looking for you :bleh:

lol aww I wanted to meet all of you!!!

My brother in law pullled me out of the line and said that he arranged it so we could be VIP!!!

I was like, "but but I wanna be on the main floor :("

So, he got me there...I was like 2nd row on the left:mf_lustslow: And yeah, my sisters were all in VIP skybox right across from Mika's family and Midway State:naughty: they said that Mika's mom had like a camera or camcorder and they recorded/took pictures of my sisters and their friends like twice:roftl: I couldn't have been up there anyway even if I wanted, because I'm a minor...

and than I left, because I was sick

lol aww I wanted to meet all of you!!!

My brother in law pullled me out of the line and said that he arranged it so we could be VIP!!!

I was like, "but but I wanna be on the main floor :("

So, he got me there...I was like 2nd row on the left:mf_lustslow: And yeah, my sisters were all in VIP skybox right across from Mika's family and Midway State:naughty: they said that Mika's mom had like a camera or camcorder and they recorded/took pictures of my sisters and their friends like twice:roftl: I couldn't have been up there anyway even if I wanted, because I'm a minor...

and than I left, because I was sick

wait ur family was sitting in the same booth as MIKAS!!!!:shocked: aww lucky but that sucks that u were sick my excuse for not staying for mika after the gig was because my friend was tired! boy i hate her for making me leave:thumbdown:

wait ur family was sitting in the same booth as MIKAS!!!!:shocked: aww lucky but that sucks that u were sick my excuse for not staying for mika after the gig was because my friend was tired! boy i hate her for making me leave:thumbdown:

they were in the skybox right across from theirs... so it was pretty exclusive... they know the owners or something:roftl: She said mika's mom kept looking over at them like "who are they??? Is their spot better than ours" :roftl: She said she looked sweet and that she was singing along with MIKA!!!! :mf_lustslow:

they were in the skybox right across from theirs... so it was pretty exclusive... they know the owners or something:roftl: She said mika's mom kept looking over at them like "who are they??? Is their spot better than ours" :roftl: She said she looked sweet and that she was singing along with MIKA!!!! :mf_lustslow:

aww how cute.

that would have been cool.

did they get to meet MIKA? if they did.. i would have said, screw the good seats, i'm meeting MIKA!! haha

hahaha really! at terminal 5 they were on the second floor vip area and i saw mikas mom and his aunts and his aunts legs were wide open u could see her underwear! lol o i love mikas family cuz they remind me so much of my own!

OMG!! how embarassing!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Amanda...I was wondering, were your parents proud of you??? Did they enjoy the show at all?

why thank you :biggrin2: taylor (iheartmika)has all the pictures of luke, cherisse, and saraynade.. unfortunately i didn't get to take a picture with mikey and martin or get them to sign anything :/

i went to minneapolis!!! :woot_jump:

that sounds brilliant! :wub2:

by the way i saw you on stage!!! i was in the center of the front row and i waved at you but then i noticed that you couldn't possible know it was me so i was a bit embarassed :blush-anim-cl:

damn :thumbdown: i thought for sure that no one would be able to get them in. we were first in line and there was a curtain in front of the stairs and then some guy was warning us 'this is the last call for camera's!' and then some guy came out from behind the curtain with a metal-dector wand in each of his hands and he was really intimidating :naughty:

lol! aawww...I didn't see you, but I was looking for people when I was up there! I know I saw mjoshi...but other than that, I didn't recognize anyone!

lol! aawww...I didn't see you, but I was looking for people when I was up there! I know I saw mjoshi...but other than that, I didn't recognize anyone!

if you were looking from the stage i would be 3 or 4 people to the left of her lol :bleh: we made the MFC sign together with alex.. well i just kind of stretched it out while they did it haha

*smiles uncontrollably*

I made them for him:wub2:

well he fricking loves them so congrats!! :biggrin2: i want some actually :naughty:

Megan, I saw your sign, I think! That's probably why I didn't see you! Most likely because the sign was blocking my view. :-S

megan pointed you out to me.

did you see me? i got up on stage i was after alex. i had a black shirt on. if you saw me you probably saw megan. she was next to me lol

well he fricking loves them so congrats!! :biggrin2: i want some actually :naughty:

lol, thank you. I've actually been getting that a lot lately. I wore bracelets like that al the time before but for some odd reason people have only recently been intrested lol.:blink::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!?!lol, sorry, that is just too cool! He's wearing your wristbands!!!!!:D

lol, amazing!

I gave them to him in toronto. I'm not sure that he knows how happy it makes me to see him wearing them, i'm so glad he likes them, it seems i got something right:)

lol, thank you. I've actually been getting that a lot lately. I wore bracelets like that al the time before but for some odd reason people have only recently been interested lol.:blink::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i tried making a bracelet once but.. lets just say it didn't work :naughty:

they really are cute! :wub2: i think i touched it actually so i hop you don't mind.. he just stuck his hand out into hte audience and i may have accidentally touched that instead of his hand :naughty:

I gave them to him in toronto. I'm not sure that he knows how happy it makes me to see him wearing them, i'm so glad he likes them, it seems i got something right:)

ah, thats really cool that he likes them.:thumb_yello: I remember those kind of braclets were really popular one time! I think they were called friendship bracelets or something like that over here..fun to make:)

mika really loves those wristbands :bleh: i noticed them in your siggy and he wore them to both the chicago and minneapolis concerts :biggrin2: i really do like them!!

do u know who got them for him? we asked him and he said a fan and the bracelets seem like an mfcer got them for him so i was wondering hoo i would feel very special if it were me:wub2: