REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg u made them for him!!!!!!! i would be flipping out now!

haha' date=' i must seem very calm right now lol (i have to work at it)

ah, thats really cool that he likes them.:thumb_yello: I remember those kind of braclets were really popular one time! I think they were called friendship bracelets or something like that over here..fun to make:)

I learned to make them at a summer camp when i was little and now i work at the summer camp at teach the kiddies how to make them. full circle, aww.

I picked the colors very carefully for him so i'm so happy that he likes them and wears them:wub2:

Btw....I forgot to mention in my report that while I was putting on the LG shoes, I noticed that I got Lorna's pair...because on the inside of them she must have written her name. I thought that was quite cool. :)

oh! Vero had those also!

Btw....I forgot to mention in my report that while I was putting on the LG shoes, I noticed that I got Lorna's pair...because on the inside of them she must have written her name. I thought that was quite cool. :)

that's so neat :wub2: i sure do miss her! that's really amazing!!

I learned to make them at a summer camp when i was little and now i work at the summer camp at teach the kiddies how to make them. full circle, aww.

I picked the colors very carefully for him so i'm so happy that he likes them and wears them:wub2:

cool, I learned how to make them, but mine were always a bit of a disaster,lol:naughty:

I think I made one nice one, but I haven't seen it for years.

ah, that full circle thing is cool:)

It must be the coolest feeling knowing that Mika is wearing your bracelets!:wub2:

cool, I learned how to make them, but mine were always a bit of a disaster,lol:naughty:

I think I made one nice one, but I haven't seen it for years.

ah, that full circle thing is cool:)

It must be the coolest feeling knowing that Mika is wearing your bracelets!:wub2:

I think it makes it easier not being there because whenever i see pics from the concerts i always look for them. It's like evidence that i was there and he knows who i am ad it wasn't a dream,- if that makes sense. I'll be sad when he takes them off (or hopefully he'll have them on long enough that they'll fall off and he can make a wish!), but i'll understand.:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I think it makes it easier not being there because whenever i see pics from the concerts i always look for them. It's like evidence that i was there and he knows who i am- if that makes sense. I'll be sad when he takes them off (or hopefully he'll have them on long enough that they'll fall off and he can make a wish!), but i'll understand.:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

lol, oh imagine if they were worn so much that they slowly fell off, rather than if he took them off.:naughty: Then he'd think "I remember who gave me those" and smile...aww Mika :wub2: he's so sweet:wub2:

Cool bracelets, we wish we could make some.

Norwalk174 and your sister. We feel like idiots. We walked in and said hi to everybody sitting on the floor. We really didn't know what you two looked like. We were wondering, were you two looking in the gift shop when we were in there? We got so confused.

We saw Kjoshi and Mjoshi and talked to them after the concert. We both said to each other, Norwalk174 is a twin and these two look alike (this was after the concert) and by the time we realized our cousin was pushing us out the door. Next time we all go to a concert we'll make sure that we get pass the line and not stand outside for 3 hours.

That was a big problem. Many MFC'ers were waiting inside while we were outside so we missed out on all the MFC stuff like pictures and signs and stuff. We were the first 2 in line and also the first 2 to get our wristbands on. We were so close to getting the pass the line thing. And darnit we missed out on meeting some of the band. All we saw was Martin. When did Luke, Serenade, Mikey, and Cherisse show up? We are so Jealous!

The only people we saw that looked familar to us were:

Kjoshi

Mjoshi

Melanie

Christine

Kasia87

And then there were the two blondes that looked alike (which must of been you norwalk174) and the whole group that were sitting on the floor that we only said hi to.

There were many people that we missed out on talking to. Melanie we should of studied up on pictures and names in our yearbook before coming to the concert so we could've picked out more people.

Emy that is awesome that he is using your paper mache lollipop! We saw your lollipop video before hand and then noticed it while watching the concert.

Apart from waiting in line at 3:00 and getting pushed out of the venue by our cousin we really did'nt have much time to talk to you all, which was sucky. Next time, next time, and believe us there will absolutely be a NEXT TIME!

Forgot to say that we were thinking of throwing a flashing heart on stage because we had 2 extras in our bags but our cousin took our coats and bags because she watched the show somewhere by the bar. She also had a camera phone that we forgot to ask her for. But we got good pics from everyone that posted theirs on here. Already like 150. THANK YOU!!! But for the flashing hearts thing we were so going to throw it up there but were afraid that it would break. Maybe if we were in the first row and handed it to him. We were in the second/third row because some snob butted us back:thumbdown: . That same girl also said when we caught a balloon "Are you going to keep that?" and we were like "Yes" and in our minds we were like "Heck yes you snob".:roftl: Not very much people tick us off but sometimes there's one that gets under our skin.

Still bummed that we didn't get a Mika tour shirt. REALLY WANTED ONE AND THEY'RE NOT SELLING THEM ONLINE YET!!!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

So it's been almost 24 hours from the show, but I'm kinda anal about pictures and stuff... but finally

HERE THEY ARE!!!

http://kendall.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2003029&l=20967&id=102900006

I'm going to label them all now. ENJOY!!!!

If you have facebook, add me! I've got like 2 Mika friends. lol

Eric, thank you SO much for sharing those! I was the Lollipop girl next to Mandilambi. I can see myself in all 3 pictures you took during Lollipop! The first one, I am in the background while Mika is singing.

Again, thank you so much for sharing these!

Christina

Cool bracelets, we wish we could make some.

Norwalk174 and your sister. We feel like idiots. We walked in and said hi to everybody sitting on the floor. We really didn't know what you two looked like. We were wondering, were you two looking in the gift shop when we were in there? We got so confused.

We saw Kjoshi and Mjoshi and talked to them after the concert. We both said to each other, Norwalk174 is a twin and these two look alike (this was after the concert) and by the time we realized our cousin was pushing us out the door. Next time we all go to a concert we'll make sure that we get pass the line and not stand outside for 3 hours.

That was a big problem. Many MFC'ers were waiting inside while we were outside so we missed out on all the MFC stuff like pictures and signs and stuff. We were the first 2 in line and also the first 2 to get our wristbands on. We were so close to getting the pass the line thing. And darnit we missed out on meeting some of the band. All we saw was Martin. When did Luke, Serenade, Mikey, and Cherisse show up? We are so Jealous!

The only people we saw that looked familar to us were:

Kjoshi

Mjoshi

Melanie

Christine

Kasia87

And then there were the two blondes that looked alike (which must of been you norwalk174) and the whole group that were sitting on the floor that we only said hi to.

There were many people that we missed out on talking to. Melanie we should of studied up on pictures and names in our yearbook before coming to the concert so we could've picked out more people.

Emy that is awesome that he is using your paper mache lollipop! We saw your lollipop video before hand and then noticed it while watching the concert.

Apart from waiting in line at 3:00 and getting pushed out of the venue by our cousin we really did'nt have much time to talk to you all, which was sucky. Next time, next time, and believe us there will absolutely be a NEXT TIME!

lol we were just sitting there and recognized you guys immediately and then you didn't come over and talk to us for a loooooong time and then when you did you left and didn't come back lol

next time i'm going to have to go find you lol :wink2:

Hello, everyone!

I wish I had gone around & talked to more people, too- but when I heard Mika's voice during the soundcheck (I think it was around 3:30- 4 pm?)

I lost all powers of concentration, I was so distracted, couldn't finish sentences, my mouth went dry,my hand was shaking, I couldn't even text on my phone.

Do you know, from the time he left the stage @9:30 pm, I was not able to sleep for another 27 hours!!! I was up almost 48 hours from Monday to Wednesday night. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

Mika casts a spell on you! When we got back to my apartment from the concert, Nikki & I had blueberry pancakes & stayed up gushing about the concert & checking the forum. she slept for a few hours, I stayed up writing my report, then we left @6:45am so she could catch her train back home.

I went to take my math exam & I was spacing out in the middle of linear equations thinking-- I touched his hand! I ended up getting a B- on it. It's all Mika's fault! He's just too much. The show was so intense, like a roller coaster, when it's over, you just want to ride again.

I wore the concert t-shirt to school today, I was telling people about the show before my Speech class, I guess I was sounding way too enthusiastic because they were giving me funny looks!

When I first joined the MFC, I'd read these gooshy reports & think-oh, come on, really ... he's a great singer, but you're a little bit obsessed !

But now I absolutely understand!

Next time he's in Chicago, the weather will be great & we'll have a better plan & spend more time with each other .

He has to come back, I have to give him the banner!

Hello, everyone!

I wish I had gone around & talked to more people, too- but when I heard Mika's voice during the soundcheck (I think it was around 3:30- 4 pm?)

I lost all powers of concentration, I was so distracted, couldn't finish sentences, my mouth went dry,my hand was shaking, I couldn't even text on my phone.

Do you know, from the time he left the stage @9:30 pm, I was not able to sleep for another 27 hours!!! I was up almost 48 hours from Monday to Wednesday night. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

Mika casts a spell on you! When we got back to my apartment from the concert, Nikki & I had blueberry pancakes & stayed up gushing about the concert & checking the forum. she slept for a few hours, I stayed up writing my report, then we left @6:45am so she could catch her train back home.

I went to take my math exam & I was spacing out in the middle of linear equations thinking-- I touched his hand! I ended up getting a B- on it. It's all Mika's fault! He's just too much. The show was so intense, like a roller coaster, when it's over, you just want to ride again.

I wore the concert t-shirt to school today, I was telling people about the show before my Speech class, I guess I was sounding way too enthusiastic because they were giving me funny looks!

When I first joined the MFC, I'd read these gooshy reports & think-oh, come on, really ... he's a great singer, but you're a little bit obsessed !

But now I absolutely understand!

Next time he's in Chicago, the weather will be great & we'll have a better plan & spend more time with each other .

He has to come back, I have to give him the banner!

The people giving you funny looks are just jealous.:roftl:

To bad we didn't meet you. We had to rush off to stand in line outside. Bummer.

Anyone see if that photographer put up his pictures in what ever mag. he was from. He took some pictures of me with my sign and of my shirt

Amanda I'm soooo sorry for your loss!!! I'll be praying for you and your family