REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ House of Blues in Chicago: 05-02-2008

Niki27

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok: PICTURES:

They are all backstage though, none of the concert.

these are the drawings emily gave mika. they are "not crap"

LollipopGIRL-11.jpg

Me and Meeks

LollipopGIRL-10.jpg

Christina giving mika some good tea.

LollipopGIRL-09.jpg

Mika talking to Pryvet, the lights manager.

LollipopGIRL-08.jpg

more to come...

:wub2:

GIMMY GIMmY MOAR!!!:mf_lustslow::naughty:

I couldn't get any of those because by that time, I had noticed that security had a flashlight and was pointing it in the direction of some people with cameras.. I was really scared they'd confiscate my mem stick if they saw it..

That is where we looked at. We wish we knew someone well that would be going to a later u.s. concert so they could buy two and we'd pay them back. It was such a bummer they wouldn't let us back up.

I've emailed the shop to see if they also carry the shirts with the 2008

tour dates -- I'll let you know when they get back to me! :thumb_yello:

The never ending report threads are just wonderful. You can drop by for a visit days later and there is a heap of new stuff to read and look at!! Thanks guys, MFC is THE BEST!:wub2:

:yay: Totally agree with that, Blue Sky!

Long dry spring??? Well we, over here, are into our 7th consecutive MIKA-GIG-FREE month right now. I think I could handle just the spring....:mf_rosetinted:

Something makes me think it might be longer than that....

Yeah, I know :(

dcdeb

I couldn't get any of those because by that time, I had noticed that security had a flashlight and was pointing it in the direction of some people with cameras.. I was really scared they'd confiscate my mem stick if they saw it..

No worries, hon - I wouldn't take the chance either. That sucks that they didn't allow pics! :thumbdown:

But maybe someone else was able to sneak some of the Lollipop Girls? :naughty: ...anyone?

No worries, hon - I wouldn't take the chance either. That sucks that they didn't allow pics! :thumbdown:

But maybe someone else was able to sneak some of the Lollipop Girls? :naughty: ...anyone?

Mandilambi posted a picture of her with the other girls in here (taken backstage). I have one in my pictures (see my sig), but it's not a great one and not too defined or anything.

Why aren't camera's almost never allowed? Does the venue order that or the artist?

I think it's usually the venue that decides it. The House of Blues here is always NO CAMERAS. But both times I've gone there, I've taken a ton of pictures. haha... Stickin' it to the man!

Sure! Will post it here :)

dcdeb

come stai oggi, stella? I am feeling I need another gig:wink2: !! we use "stella" for dear friends . It is like : bellissima or carissima. and you are !!

I am waiting Joanne report from Chicago. i thing she is coming back to Ny today! I hope Mika is coming to DC soon, I am coming there for sure, so we can meet again, I can`t wait!

MIKA this is a message for you , you cannot avoid the Capital!! And our Super Moderator Home!!!

come stai oggi, stella? I am feeling I need another gig:wink2: !! we use "stella" for dear friends . It is like : bellissima or carissima. and you are !!

I am waiting Joanne report from Chicago. i thing she is coming back to Ny today! I hope Mika is coming to DC soon, I am coming there for sure, so we can meet again, I can`t wait!

MIKA this is a message for you , you cannot avoid the Capital!! And our Super Moderator Home!!!

THIS IS advertising!:roftl:

THIS IS advertising!:roftl:

Hey Rob!! So nice to meet you here, i was looking for you on the italian thread!!! Thank you for the massage yesterday!! I was so busy , my Alessandro has bronchitis!! it is a mess!

are you coming to Washington too , when our boy will be there? youhave to!!! Can you imagine , you , Deb and I ...OMG. I couldn`t wait!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mandilambi posted a picture of her with the other girls in here (taken backstage). I have one in my pictures (see my sig), but it's not a great one and not too defined or anything.

I looked back for the photo - and it does not appear to be here.

I think it was Christina who said Yasmine asked people NOT to post

pictures in the LG or BG outfits!!

I am so appreciative that all of you have shared your Mika concert experience. My experience is entirely different.

I have always said that Mika fans are truly the best, and Tuesday night is further proof.

I went with my husband and two daughters. We too, had lunch at the HOB and had the pass to wait indoors. I talked with other MFC’ers but I never really caught anyone’s name; so sorry about that.

We were not far back in the line so we were pretty sure we would have front row seats. My husband and I decided that someone younger might appreciate the front row, more than us. He’s 6’1 and sure to be blocking someone’s view. So, we went to the second level, by the bar where there were tables. We had a descent view and were pleased to see our daughters in front row.

We have a beer and start talking with other fans. My husband and I have a beer once every six months. We just don’t drink much and one beer will usually have me feeling tipsy. Our resistance to alcohol is low.

Next thing I know, other Mika fans are buying us shots and more beers. The bartender is buying a round of shots. My husband is buying others shots. Good Lord, Mika fans like to party and are so friendly!

Needless to say, I am disappointed in myself for not seeing much of Mika’s concert. However, I am so thrilled to have met new friends. These fans were amazing. Hopefully if they don’t already, they will start posting here. In addition, I hear that my daughter met some fantastic fans and is continuing talking with them.

I did see our Lollipop Girls and they did a fantastic job!

Mika fans really are the best.

I am so appreciative that all of you have shared your Mika concert experience. My experience is entirely different.

I have always said that Mika fans are truly the best, and Tuesday night is further proof.

I went with my husband and two daughters. We too, had lunch at the HOB and had the pass to wait indoors. I talked with other MFC’ers but I never really caught anyone’s name; so sorry about that.

We were not far back in the line so we were pretty sure we would have front row seats. My husband and I decided that someone younger might appreciate the front row, more than us. He’s 6’1 and sure to be blocking someone’s view. So, we went to the second level, by the bar where there were tables. We had a descent view and were pleased to see our daughters in front row.

We have a beer and start talking with other fans. My husband and I have a beer once every six months. We just don’t drink much and one beer will usually have me feeling tipsy. Our resistance to alcohol is low.

Next thing I know, other Mika fans are buying us shots and more beers. The bartender is buying a round of shots. My husband is buying others shots. Good Lord, Mika fans like to party and are so friendly!

Needless to say, I am disappointed in myself for not seeing much of Mika’s concert. However, I am so thrilled to have met new friends. These fans were amazing. Hopefully if they don’t already, they will start posting here. In addition, I hear that my daughter met some fantastic fans and is continuing talking with them.

I did see our Lollipop Girls and they did a fantastic job!

Mika fans really are the best.

Glad you had a good time - a big part of my Mika experience

is the friendships that have been formed here (but please, no

one in London buy me ANY alcohol - I will be flat on my back with

just half a glass of wine!!!! :shocked::naughty: )

Glad you had a good time - a big part of my Mika experience

is the friendships that have been formed here (but please, no

one in London buy me ANY alcohol - I will be flat on my back with

just half a glass of wine!!!! :shocked::naughty: )

I'll be the one to buy you a beer then :naughty:

I looked back for the photo - and it does not appear to be here.

I think it was Christina who said Yasmine asked people NOT to post

pictures in the LG or BG outfits!!

Yep, you're absolutely right. When I was uploading all my pics, it completely slipped my mind that she said that! Amanda reminded me about it, so I hurried to take it down.