• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... maybe it could be because she doesn't want anyone copying

the costumes too exactly? If there are really up-close photos

online all over the place, it will

be really easy to replicate them -- if you're only doing it from memory

or from photos taken from a distance, you can't copy them quite as well?

Just a theory...

dcdeb

Too late I have my Lollipop girl dress!!! It is a exact copy! :wink2: ... mind John did ask where I got it....when I told him my Mom made it he was surprised. She is a kinda Mrs P double in the way she can make anything....most of the time without a pattern. Only difference is I didn't want the skirt to stick out as much incase I would take up too much room.

I don't understand Yasmine's reasoning myself as there are 1001 photos of other Lollipopgirls! Kinda unfair as Mika's people chose them it's not like they are agency people so they will want to be proud of what the achieved and want to show people! Maybey she was having an off day. We all have them now and again!!

Twinnies....I still have my balloon from the ICA gig. We carried it all around London. Took it in the bar but couldn't get it through the hotel door so had to pop it :thumbdown: but kept it all deflated and sad!! Shame you didn't get 2 one each!

xxx

It's been a sad day for us. Or a sad evening that is.

Me and Haley got in a wreck. We went to IGA to get a food order and on our way back someone didn't stop at a stop sign and went out in front of us. We were driving our mom's car. Luckly she has insurence. It was a high truck and we think that our front end went under it because the car that we hit flipped upside down and flew into another car.

EVERYONE IS ALRIGHT!!!

We think the people got a ticket because it was their fault. We think it was a 16 year old girl driving.

I, Megan, has a HUGE bruise on my upper right leg and chest hurts a little bit because of the air bag, and also my tail bone is bruised.

Haley is fine with just her knee hurting a bit and her hand scrached up.

We're just glad we're alright. Our dad said jokingly if we were listening to Mika and we said no because it was our mom's car.

Love to you all!!!

The Meyer Twins:wub2: :boxed:

Megan and Haley

Oh my goodness, Megan and Haley! Thank goodness you are OK and that no one got hurt. How scary! How are you feeling now?

BonjourMika, I knew it was you right away. You looked stunning. I am sorry the night didn't turn out as well as you had hoped. You looked great though, if that is any consolation.

Amanda, I hope your day went alright. I was thinking about you and your family. That was a great idea you had to print out the pictures from the last gig to get them signed.

I wanted a flashing heart too. I had planned to order them before the concert but I didn't do it in time. Maybe next time.

OK, is this were we keep posting now? It was so nice before the show to have somewhere to go to see how everyone's plans were going and how they were doing.

Christina

Aimee, I met them both last June. I had planned for a long time to have them sign the pictures again. :)

Christina...thanks for thinking of us. Today was a rough day, but we all joined together and got through it in one piece.

Btw I love the comment in your signature about Mika telling you to jump! When he said that I jumped too and felt like the poofy skirt was going to fall off of me! LOL :) Oh, and that part is one of the parts that Chris recorded!!

Aimee, I met them both last June. I had planned for a long time to have them sign the pictures again. :)

Christina...thanks for thinking of us. Today was a rough day, but we all joined together and got through it in one piece.

Btw I love the comment in your signature about Mika telling you to jump! When he said that I jumped too and felt like the poofy skirt was going to fall off of me! LOL :) Oh, and that part is one of the parts that Chris recorded!!

Cool! I can't wait to see it! In this day of instant access with the internet, I get so impatient with waiting. I'm so glad he recorded it. All our planned moves went out the door with all the chaos on stage, didn't it? Although I did see you try to get to the front like we had planned. I just couldn't get there, Mika was running all over!:bleh:

When Mika turned around and faced me and said, "jump! Jump!" I was a bit stunned at first and then I started jumping with him. That was fun but I haven't done so much jumping since ballet in college! Having that poofy skirt on was fun!

Cool! I can't wait to see it! In this day of instant access with the internet, I get so impatient with waiting. I'm so glad he recorded it. All our planned moves went out the door with all the chaos on stage, didn't it? Although I did see you try to get to the front like we had planned. I just couldn't get there, Mika was running all over!:bleh:

When Mika turned around and faced me and said, "jump! Jump!" I was a bit stunned at first and then I started jumping with him. That was fun but I haven't done so much jumping since ballet in college! Having that poofy skirt on was fun!

lol, when i look back at the videos my skirt flew pretty far up there a few times lol. but i think i was more worried about the wig falling of, even though one of the big girls had given me some pins for it, i was still afraid of it coming off!

LOL you are so right about how we didn't do the moves, Christina. I was showing my parents the videos tonight and I said how we were like "Okay, let's do this, this, and this!" and then when we got out we basically were like "Uhhh....????"

I have to say, I wish we had had a little more guidance in terms of where we should stand and what moves we should have done. I felt so apprehensive about moving around too much because Mika truly was all over the place! But hey, I think we did okay for newbies!

You know, I want a poofy skirt to wear around the house. Those things were a blast to wear! :D

Oh, and LadyGodiva, I was nervous about the wig too! I made sure to pull it forward as much as I could before I went on stage...just so it would be less likely to fall off! LOL

exactly, if it weren't for the headband, that thing would have fallen off lol. If there is a next time(i sure hope so!), i will come armed with tonz of pins!

u were the lollipop girl for toronto lucky! it seems like a hell lot of people got be lollipop girls everywhere i look there is another lollipop girl lol! if there are so many lollipop girls where are all the chew chews!

LOL more monkeys! yes! i think it would be awesome if there was a monkey (or mika in a monkey costume....) who chased the lollies around on stage! haha. And i think a lot of the MFC got to be lollies because we are the only people obsessed enough to know about those things:thumb_yello: :roftl::wub2::wink2: and send in our e-mails lol.

Oh, and LadyGodiva, I was nervous about the wig too! I made sure to pull it forward as much as I could before I went on stage...just so it would be less likely to fall off! LOL

I really liked the wig, it was alot of fun! I had pins but the BG assured us it would be fine. It did fall off of Mika Is My Hero but for her, she had blond hair anyway. It would have been worse if it were me or Emy! I actually have pictures of me with that wig hairstyle and a bow hairband. :roftl: :roftl: