Plans for London

kath

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She actually means u not us. her english is a bit shoddy sometimes, isnt it barunka? :bleh:

*runs away*

Duh, she is trying to embrass me in every thread this evening :shocked:

I meant "US" :sneaky2:

... I can still speak your language better than you speak mine :mf_rosetinted:

Ha!

I've just found this thread.....

I'm working on the 25th until lunchtime and off until lunchtime on the 27th...have a very long (and probably very dull) strategy day at work on the 28th....

Not sure what the plans are yet - do I drive or get the train and try and get the last one back, but risk missing it as the tubes stop running stupidly early...AAAGH!!

I'm at 28th Barunka, I might see you. But you would recognise me from my pic, I don';t know what you look like.

Well, I already tried to set my photo as avatar, but it doesn't work! That is why I have no avatar.. >.<

I guess I will be the one to come to you and say "Hey Shari, I'm Barunka, remember me :wink2:?" .. :-)

I've just found this thread.....

I'm working on the 25th until lunchtime and off until lunchtime on the 27th...have a very long (and probably very dull) strategy day at work on the 28th....

Not sure what the plans are yet - do I drive or get the train and try and get the last one back, but risk missing it as the tubes stop running stupidly early...AAAGH!!

Drive - then you will have lots of time with us - and the roads

will be quieter then!!! :thumb_yello:

Of course I remember you Barunka, we have connections with Czech Republic :)

I know :wink2:

And that is what I will tell you in London .. "hey i am the girl from czech republic" and then you will recognize me :)

Because I guess there will be no one else from czech republic :naughty:

Drive - then you will have lots of time with us - and the roads

will be quieter then!!! :thumb_yello:

That's what I was wondering...but, I don't like driving in London, it scares the life out of me!! I might ask Carri if her offer of a bed is still open.....depends if there will be room in her car, though!

Sarahlou, we have 2 spare seats in our car, so if we can be of any help. We don't know what the hell we're doing yet! LOL! Don't know where to park?

Aaah...thank you Shari, that's very sweet of you. Aren't you staying in central London though? I will still need to get home to the 'burbs!!

Barunka, I had e-mail from my Czech friend this week. I told her I know about a big swimming pool in Hustopece and she said:" Yes, we have a big public swimming pool in Hustopece – it is mainly visited by people from neighbouring town, not by locals. And it is awfully crowded in summer, so I prefer to avoid it."