Plans for London

kath

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to say have a wonderful "mika" time:) i wont b there:shocked: those who dont already know iv changed over to the dark side Lol but i have ALOT of friends going and i will b thinking of u guys!!!

HAVE FUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

just wanted to say have a wonderful "mika" time:) i wont b there:shocked: those who dont already know iv changed over to the dark side Lol but i have ALOT of friends going and i will b thinking of u guys!!!

The dark side???????????????????

Why are you not coming Tia?

THANKS !:wink2:

Where is the Dark side these days ?:mf_rosetinted:

Sounds a great plan Kath

Will you wait for me , you may arrive earlier i think than me ?

Was going to phone and check if we can leave the bags for later on

Can you do that Vicky and let me know what they say please? No point in us all doing it. Let me know what time you are due there and we will aim for the same time...we get into Stansted just after 8am but then we will need to get into London then the hotel

I will be in bed!!!!!!! :naughty:

Don't worry Wendi..we will get you up!!!:naughty:

HAVE FUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

AWWWWW does that mean we won't see you again? What happened?:shocked:

incognito MFC'er = the president

Allegra = the president's assistent

me = president security ( bouncing ears are a deadly weapon - if you do not believe me ask to people at Bologna gig) :mf_rosetinted:

or

me = early Easter Bunny :roll1: (this does not makes sense but it's MFC, isn't it?)

you decide

AH..............I was wondering what your title was!!!!:naughty: I see the Queen has not graced us with her presence yet!!!

Wendi, thanks for passing on that info, have pm'd Vicky.

So just a week to go, is everybody getting excited yet?

No :mf_rosetinted:

*peeps head in*

Hi all!!!!

Just wanted to say have a fabulous time! I will miss you all loads!!

*cries and leaves*:blink:

AWWWW Sara!! Will miss you too

Tia became a hugeee 30 seconds to mars fan :punk:

One week to rock and roll city

oh!!! No idea what that means!!!:naughty:

Yep.............this time next week..the Tena lady will be in use big time!!:naughty:

i'm lucky someone started planning...i am doing NOTHING!

i'm always here so things are left undone.

silly me!:sneaky2:

too many juicy reports..................:mf_lustslow:

It's ok m'lady.............just lie back and think of Mika..we will do everything for you :naughty:

So it's planning already, huh? To think I've missed most of this thread... You guys won't want me around then!:naughty: I'll check it more often from tonight (well,tomorrow, I'm sooooooo tired now) till.... next Monday!!!!!!!!!!:groupwave::woot_jump:

You have not missed too much - a lot of excitement though!!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

You have not missed too much - a lot of excitement though!!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I see the excitement alright!!!:naughty: I can't believe it's only a week to go:roll1: :roll1: Love the idea of going to the three gigs, but what I really look forward to is meeting you guys, the concerts are merely an excuse if you see what I mean!!!:groupwave:

ok girls and boys - some of you may already have this, but for those that haven't this web site is dam usefull for sorting out yr train / tube / bus. taxi journeys - to and from the gis and hotels

http://www.tfl.gov.uk

go onto journey planner and do the necessary - ie address or postcode of the hotel and also the gig address -actually you can just put in hammersmith appollo or Brixton academy in the box and it will find it for you.

It will also tell you about any dirsuptions or engineering works or delays on the system.

So there you go

Carri @)