Plans for London

kath

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Sarahlou, we will be heading off back home to Lincoln. Is Enfield on our way back home?

It could be, depending on which way you go....which one(s) are you going to? I don't want to put you out, so I'll see what I can arrange with Carri, as she has offered to put me up, but I don't know whether this is still OK...Are you 'here' tomorrow night? Maybe we can catch up then? (in between watching Mika collect his awards, of course....)

Hey everyone!

I'm flying all the way to london and cutting class (again) to go to the Feb 28 concert!!!!! feel free to say hi and talk to me! i'm usually shy, but i would love to meet you fellow mfcers!!! :blush-anim-cl:

i havent been on mfc since november.... ahhhh its great to be back!

lots of love! :punk:

N

Hey everyone!

I'm flying all the way to london and cutting class (again) to go to the Feb 28 concert!!!!! feel free to say hi and talk to me! i'm usually shy, but i would love to meet you fellow mfcers!!! :blush-anim-cl:

N

Good to see you back - I am only going to the 26th - so wont

see you - but there will be other gigs!!! :punk:

Barunka, I had e-mail from my Czech friend this week. I told her I know about a big swimming pool in Hustopece and she said:" Yes, we have a big public swimming pool in Hustopece – it is mainly visited by people from neighbouring town, not by locals. And it is awfully crowded in summer, so I prefer to avoid it."

lol and she is right! I went there maybe... 3 times? And I don't think I will go there again! :boxed:

Hey everyone!

N

wohoo!! feb 28 I can't wait!! You'll have a blast....we already have great plans for the queuing, involving lollipops and music!! :naughty:

Hey everyone!

N

Welcome back to MFC then :)

I will be there on 28th, so I guess I will see you there! :wink2:

I will arive in London on the 27th night/28th morning flight and will be attending the gig on the 28th as well...

would be nice to meet you.. I will be staying in London though till the 8th of March..

:thumb_yello:

cool, the more the merrier!!! it'll be great!! Oooh Dubai, I love Dubai! :thumb_yello: I can't wait to meet all the MFCers :wink2:

involving lollipops and music? how? :-P

Well, FD is hoping to bring music that we can all listen to and sing along to :naughty: and he gonna have lollipops too, and I've bought a load of candy canes that I'll be sharing with ev1 too!! :band::yay:

wohoo!! feb 28 I can't wait!! You'll have a blast....we already have great plans for the queuing, involving lollipops and music!! :naughty:

Sounds like I've missed out on a lot!:boxed: What are the plans then? When are you gona start queuing? Ohh also about the glowing hearts, it's not possible for me to buy them hear so any idea where I can buy them in London?

Anyone dressing up?

:roftl::punk:

Sounds like I've missed out on a lot!:boxed: What are the plans then? When are you gona start queuing? Ohh also about the glowing hearts, it's not possible for me to buy them hear so any idea where I can buy them in London?

Anyone dressing up?

:roftl::punk:

Yeah I think for the gig on the 28th, we've mostly been discussing it on this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11073&page=61

I don;t know what time I'm queuing at, but I guess around 1..... I'm sure there'll be ppl there earlier tho! I don't know if u can buy hearts in London but I've heard ppl say they have plenty of them so I wouldn't worry about it :wink2:

In terms of plans, all I know is: yeah loads of ppl are dressing up, I'm not but I'm wearing colourful clothes and accessories, and if all goes to plan, there should be music and sweets!!! YAY!!!!!

I sure will! will bring a heavy duty jacket..

:thumb_yello:

I love cold weather... I am just not sure I will enjoy the rain so much (my hair is not rain friendly :naughty: )

haha i'm from egypt so i think it's gona be hard for me to cope as well!:P but a change is always good:thumb_yello: cold weather is always a good change. but i love rain!:naughty:

haha i'm from egypt so i think it's gona be hard for me to cope as well!:P but a change is always good:thumb_yello: cold weather is always a good change. but i love rain!:naughty:

you love rain????????? then come to ireland!!!! That's one of the reasons I want to leave this country!! lol

Yeah I think for the gig on the 28th, we've mostly been discussing it on this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11073&page=61

I don;t know what time I'm queuing at, but I guess around 1..... I'm sure there'll be ppl there earlier tho! I don't know if u can buy hearts in London but I've heard ppl say they have plenty of them so I wouldn't worry about it :wink2:

In terms of plans, all I know is: yeah loads of ppl are dressing up, I'm not but I'm wearing colourful clothes and accessories, and if all goes to plan, there should be music and sweets!!! YAY!!!!!

YAYYY! thanks! i can't wait really! i think i'm gona do colourful clothes as well!:punk: for now! i did want to try and find something indian to wear tho (don't ask why).. omg 1?!:shocked: thats early! but i guess i'd do anything to get to the front..yay i'll try to bring some candy along as well!

YAYYY! thanks! i can't wait really! i think i'm gona do colourful clothes as well!:punk: for now! i did want to try and find something indian to wear tho (don't ask why).. omg 1?!:shocked: thats early! but i guess i'd do anything to get to the front..yay i'll try to bring some candy along as well!

Cool!!! Yeah first I wasn't planning on queuing til 4 or 5, mainly cos I'm going with 2 friends who aren't big Mika fans, and I didn;t wana make them wait.. but MFCers have told me they'll be there early and that it's worth it to get a good place, plus, the queue sounds fun and I want to meet everyone!! So I might tell my friends to just come later if they don't want to queue all day...

Indian clothes sound cool!!!!

Cool!!! Yeah first I wasn't planning on queuing til 4 or 5, mainly cos I'm going with 2 friends who aren't big Mika fans, and I didn;t wana make them wait.. but MFCers have told me they'll be there early and that it's worth it to get a good place, plus, the queue sounds fun and I want to meet everyone!! So I might tell my friends to just come later if they don't want to queue all day...

Indian clothes sound cool!!!!

yeah it does! i think i'll go early as well:thumb_yello: i won't have anything better to do anyway :bleh: i'll try to find/make some then!:punk: any other ideas?:wink2:

hahaha well, the grass is VERY green here in Ireland (cos of all the rain), but I still don't want to be here hahahaha

lol is it?! it must be very pretty then:mf_rosetinted:(not being sarcastic)

i know exaclty where you're coming from lol

Wow :-) I think I will join you with colourful clothes and accesories (what accesories will you have then? :-) )

And I don't have that heart too... but hope I can get it somewhere :-)

Candy.. I can bring lots of it too! ... (Lollipops, yeah :biggrin2: )

yeah it does! i think i'll go early as well:thumb_yello: i won't have anything better to do anyway :bleh: i'll try to find/make some then!:punk: any other ideas?:wink2:

lol is it?! it must be very pretty then:mf_rosetinted:(not being sarcastic)

i know exaclty where you're coming from lol

Yeah we can make arrangements to meet up in the queue!! Hmmmm I've no other ideas for the moment.......

Yeah ev1 says Ireland is pretty, but it's different when you've lived somewhere your whole life, right? And because of the rain, to me it always looks grey....I'd like to go to Egypt someday!

Wow :-) I think I will join you with colourful clothes and accesories (what accesories will you have then? :-) )

And I don't have that heart too... but hope I can get it somewhere :-)

Candy.. I can bring lots of it too! ... (Lollipops, yeah :biggrin2: )

Yay!! Cool, this will be great!! I have colourful bracelets, earrings, a pink ring, and I still have to buy a necklace...Oh I got purple eyeliner too, which I haven't tried yet, lol. Wohoo more lollipops!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah we can make arrangements to meet up in the queue!! Hmmmm I've no other ideas for the moment.......

Yeah ev1 says Ireland is pretty, but it's different when you've lived somewhere your whole life, right? And because of the rain, to me it always looks grey....I'd like to go to Egypt someday!

Haha everyone says that about the UK! I'd love to visit Ireland tho! I also love the accent :P hehe yeah egypt's a lot sunnier i suppose:cool: