Horrible (!!!) performance of RELAX at the castings of DSDS (German idol)

mariposa

In today's broadcast of DSDS (Deutschland sucht den Superstar) aka the German version of American idol there was a HORRIBLE performance of Mika's hit "Relax (take it easy)".

They are still in the phase of the castings, so of course there are many candidates who aren't exactly what you would call a "good singer" but this performance is far beyond good and evil!!!

lol, the makers of the show were luckily aware of this fact and showed this "piece of art" in the category "song quiz"... :naughty:

As I don't live in Germany at the moment I couldn't watch the show live tonight but had to wait a few more hours until the channel put it online...

In order to watch it, just click

HERE

and forward to 27:35.

It is quite short, but still worth seeing! :mf_rosetinted:

It actually lasts from 27:35 to 28:09.

ENJOY!!!!

Hope that everyone can watch it without any problems. If not maybe someone (who can watch it :das:) could record it and put it on youtube? :wink2:

I'm totally ungifted when it comes to these things, so maybe someone could help me? Thank you!

edit: Just found it on youtube

Here

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does? haha I feel pretty sorry for him, but ye I must agree with ohwowitsnicka .. it was horrible :rolleyes:

yeah, since it is in the "song quiz" section they show all of these performances which are kinda -ahm- bad! And in order to make fun of these candidates they write stuff like that at the bottom..."C'mon people, you really shoud have regognised this song by now...hehe!" :naughty:

HAHAHAHA

I don't speak german, but I guess bad singing is international!

Hahahaha that was So funny...he had no energy until the RELAX!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I can't forward it, and I don't wanna listen to that whole thing. I got my dignity :mf_rosetinted:

I put it on mute and let it run while doing something else until that part and listen to it, I didn't want to listen to all of it either but it was worth if for the laughs! :roftl:

Aw..I feel sorry for him, but it was really awful!:naughty: It was funny tough! He began to sing really slow and then the chorus came and..:lmao:

Who is that stupid to sing a song like that at a show like that? I've seen many people who have sung Mika's songs at Idols/X Factor/other shows like that and they were all horrible!:naughty:

In today's broadcast of DSDS (Deutschland sucht den Superstar) aka the German version of American idol there was a HORRIBLE performance of Mika's hit "Relax (take it easy)".

They are still in the phase of the castings, so of course there are many candidates who aren't exactly what you would call a "good singer" but this performance is far beyond good and evil!!!

lol, the makers of the show were luckily aware of this fact and showed this "piece of art" in the category "song quiz"... :naughty:

As I don't live in Germany at the moment I couldn't watch the show live tonight but had to wait a few more hours until the channel put it online...

HERE

ENJOY!!!!

Hope that everyone can watch it without any problems. If not maybe someone (who can watch it :das:) could record it and put it on youtube? :wink2:

I'm totally ungifted when it comes to these things, so maybe someone could help me? Thank you!

Here

thnks for sharing! like mika said,it's either you love it or you f**kin hate it.well,that cover version,i f**kin hate it! haha.

lol, the makers of the show were luckily aware of this fact and showed this "piece of art" in the category "song quiz"...

HERE

ENJOY!!!!

Here

Somebody wears the same shirt like mine :shocked: But hers is bl:shocked: ack and mine is violet.. I love it !

Keep the 80s alive ! :wub2:

hahaha funny thing these castings :roftl: