grammys

bunte_Melodie

Like how he and Sal were complimentary about each others clothes.

Sal said he looked stylish and Mika complimented Sal on his double breasted suit.

I love Sal, he does the Daily 10 and he is SO sweet.

OMG all the Foo Fighters are wearing suits!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it E! is a sky channel? :mf_rosetinted:

Just took this from their site, couldn't explain it better then that :roftl:

E! Entertainment Television, Inc. ("E!"), the world's largest producer and distributor of entertainment news and lifestyle-related programming. E! operates E! Entertainment Television, the only television network with programming dedicated to the world of entertainment, and Style Network, dedicated to style, beauty, fashion and home design. E! is currently available to more than 80 million cable and direct broadcast satellite subscribers in the U.S.

E! Entertainment Television, Inc. ("E!"), the world's largest producer and distributor of entertainment news and lifestyle-related programming. E! operates E! Entertainment Television, the only television network with programming dedicated to the world of entertainment, and Style Network, dedicated to style, beauty, fashion and home design. E! is currently available to more than 80 million cable and direct broadcast satellite subscribers in the U.S.

I'm in Ireland and I have this channel

ok thanks ! some of the UK people seem to have it too ?

I have found a website with some stuff but no Mika yet ! E!

Thanks anyway :thumb_yello: