ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

Is this the project Im getting??

unless it arrives to me but I think it IS going to you in case the postal services are poopy and slow as I leave on Sunday and last post delivery is Saturday so we wernt sure if it would get to me in time so if it's going to you and I have to come and find you and get it off you for delivery to big M. :wub2:

so in a nutshell lol, if it aint at my house by Saturday then I will assume it's going to yours I'll PM you my mobile number in case you need it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unless it arrives to me but I think it IS going to you in case the postal services are poopy and slow as I leave on Sunday and last post delivery is Saturday so we wernt sure if it would get to me in time so if it's going to you and I have to come and find you and get it off you for delivery to big M. :wub2:

so in a nutshell lol, if it aint at my house by Saturday then I will assume it's going to yours I'll PM you my mobile number in case you need it.

yep, it's going to him. :thumb_yello:

i went and checked for sure at the post office this morning, and they said that it might get there by friday, but they weren't 100% sure about it. :thumbdown: so i sent it to him just to be safe with time.

Thankyou! I found mine. I knew i was looking for one without pictures (he has only been here the once and I wasn't a fan then, so I didn't have any pics), but I didn't realise I'd written so much lol. I was scanning looking for something shorter. Did you decorate all of them or just the ones that were looking a bit plain (like mine lol!)?

YAAAAAYY! It went to the Post Office today! :yay: Those postmen/women better take good care of it!

I have been checking it out and it looks really awesome, Hilary! You are a good artist! I think Mika will absolutely love it as a memento of this tour.

Thanks Sparkly1 for delivering it! :thumb_yello:

Aww, Hilary! :tears:

Your hard work coordinating this is so very appreciated. I'm sure Mika will love it, and hopefully he'll have some downtime before he gets into the grind of recording to read all our messages. :wub2:

Oh no! Is mine the only one to have taken up two pages xO

Great book, luv! It really looks brilliant!

definately not!!

there were about 6 other people who had 2 pager ones. :thumb_yello:

Aww, Hilary! :tears:

Your hard work coordinating this is so very appreciated. I'm sure Mika will love it, and hopefully he'll have some downtime before he gets into the grind of recording to read all our messages. :wub2:

awww, thanks Mana! :D

I'm just now looking at the pictures....so far everything looks fantastic!

thanks!

and Megan, sorry, but that picture is just freaking awesome! :naughty:

YAAAAAYY! It went to the Post Office today! :yay: Those postmen/women better take good care of it!

I have been checking it out and it looks really awesome, Hilary! You are a good artist! I think Mika will absolutely love it as a memento of this tour.

Thanks Sparkly1 for delivering it! :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

how did you know the picture was mine?

i hope he likes it!

i really can't wait to see if they get his reaction on camera. :D

Thankyou! I found mine. I knew i was looking for one without pictures (he has only been here the once and I wasn't a fan then, so I didn't have any pics), but I didn't realise I'd written so much lol. I was scanning looking for something shorter. Did you decorate all of them or just the ones that were looking a bit plain (like mine lol!)?

haha, don't worry, i did! :thumb_yello:

i took pictures last night before i did some of the decorations. :naughty:

This is JUST AMAZING! How could Mika possibly no like this?! THANK YOU SO MUCH HEINEKEN22 (i'm sorry i keep forgetting you name :thumbdown: )

my name is Hilary. :D

and thanks!

i'm glad you all like it!

I can't seem to find mine in the photobucket album... Its there though right?:blink:

it should be....:blink:

:blush-anim-cl:

how did you know the picture was mine?

i hope he likes it!

i really can't wait to see if they get his reaction on camera. :D

haha, don't worry, i did! :thumb_yello:

i took pictures last night before i did some of the decorations. :naughty:

I KNOW he will love it!! How could he not? lol Oh I so hope they get it on camera too!

I think I read that the picture was yours in your letter...maybe? I can't remember now. :naughty: