Velodrome Arcachon (France)

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I knew that it was his French site, but it seems to have a different (more personal?) relationship with him than MFC...or am I wrong???

maybe it's only because the gig is in france?:blink:

Can someone explain to me the Mikawebsite relationship with Mika???

How do they get selected to be BG/LGs but not MFC people? Is Mikawebsite THE site for French fans?? Do they get contacted by Mika/staff or whatever to have people selected? Or is it just random that they were standing in the right place at the right time??

The girls from the Mikawebsite follow Mika in every gig in France and some gigs in foreign countries. He knows who they are because they did a lot of gigs. :wink2:

Antoine (the administrator) has only some contacts with Universal France.

It's not. It's Antoine's website but there's a link on Mikasounds which shows this French website. :wink2:

i know :naughty:

when i said "his",i didn't mean he owns it,

if that makes sense:blink:

sorry it's a language thing:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, I knew that it was his French site, but it seems to have a different (more personal?) relationship with him than MFC...or am I wrong???

It's because of the people not because of the website but he knows this website because Antoine talked to him about it (i think it was at the beginning of 2007) and the people does books,... and say it's from the Mikawebsite.

For example, we gave him CD's with French songs we like to tell him what we would like him to sing in the francofolies.

Lululitalienne will be one of the big girls. :punk:

About 100 people are waiting.

awwww.... lulu!!! :punk: great!! :thumb_yello:

mind you, I am not a stage person, :bleh: i'd rather have a chat with him than being on stage with him, but I'm sure the girls are happy about this!! :punk:

UPDATE!!!

Another text from Em.

Everyones front row, something abou the concert support band starting at 9???

It's sunny and hot.

I think she might mean Mikas on at 9pm.

All this talk about the peopke who are picked for Big Girls and Lollipop girls.

I does happen here too.

Last year Bexxy was asked by Mikas mum at Birmingham if she could be a Big Girl the following night, but because things didn't get organised right, it didn't happen, guess it was because it was two shows too close together and security might have vetoed it.

But they do pick people from the crowd outside if they are dressed up as BGs or Lollipop girls, I 've seen them do it.

So it's not just a French thing.

I'm on the phone with a friend in the front row right now!!!:mf_lustslow:

I heard ring ring and now he's singing SITM!!!! It sounds mental!!!!!!!

on the phone too with sitm! :punk::punk::punk:

the girls were screaming so loud i could barely hear him.. :roftl:

he muttered smt in french during the sitm jamming.. did you get what he said, aurelien? :blink: