2008: REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for MIKA in San Francisco, CA at the Warfield

dcdeb

has anyone said what's happened to his hand?? on getty images, he's wearing a bandage on his right wrist.

Yeah :tears: It was one of those brace-y things in LA and now a bandage. Don't know what he's done to it :blink:

I just know because drumming has left marks on my palms The joys of being a drummer y'aaaalll

But that looks like one of those bands u put on sprained ankles , so I think he may have had extracurricular activities in order to get the right effect

:naughty: Yeah, probably obtained elsewhere :bleh:

But he did take it off post-gig in LA, so something in the shows is hurting it (my vote is the drumming :bleh:)

But sad, too...LadyGodiva's bracelets are gone. Maybe Mika couldn't fit them over his wrist guard anymore. I still think they should get some award since Mika loved them so much.

: ( Yeah, but it might be because it was a wrap-around-y bandage this time, he couldn't push the bracelets high enough up his arm to get it on. Or maybe it ran it's course and he got to make his wish : )

My sister and i went as lollipop girls and my little brother was Billy Brown.

i would have writen this eailer but once again, stupey-poo got in the way. oh and i have some pretty decent pics. ill post some later.[/color]

Can't wait to see! :bleh: and your costumes too

Also, here's Happy Ending from last night - ohh, those notes near the end! *shivers* He can't be real. Mika is in fact a mirage that we're all seeing. Instead of hallucinating water in the desert, we're hallucinating vocals like his in a desert of manufactured pop.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z5nmO5yjU6o

PS: Sorry he's sideways! I was using my mother's camera which has video, which I'd never used before, and I'm used to shooting stills...and my Mac is a thousands of miles away, so I can't turn it around.

Your videos are amazing!!! I love the zooming, and the showing the other band members. (And don't worry, I just turned my lsptop sideways :naughty: )

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did come out, but from what I understand he was kinda tired and didn't stick around for too long.

Billy Brown, from last night in San Fran:

Turned out better than I thought, lol. I'm totally not a videographer, but I managed! You can see I had fun with the zoom. :naughty:

Awesome !!!!:wub2::thumb_yello:

Also, here's Happy Ending from last night - ohh, those notes near the end! *shivers* He can't be real. Mika is in fact a mirage that we're all seeing. Instead of hallucinating water in the desert, we're hallucinating vocals like his in a desert of manufactured pop. :blush-anim-cl:

PS: Sorry he's sideways! I was using my mother's camera which has video, which I'd never used before, and I'm used to shooting stills...and my Mac is a thousands of miles away, so I can't turn it around. :tears:

Thanks so much for posting this perforamnce of Happy Ending! It's so wonderful:wub2:

Hmm...there was Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics, Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac, Alfie by Lily Allen, Standing in the Way of Control by the Gossip...can't remember the others. Totally among Mika's faves, methinks. :wub2:

Also, here's Happy Ending from last night - ohh, those notes near the end! *shivers* He can't be real. Mika is in fact a mirage that we're all seeing. Instead of hallucinating water in the desert, we're hallucinating vocals like his in a desert of manufactured pop. :blush-anim-cl:

PS: Sorry he's sideways! I was using my mother's camera which has video, which I'd never used before, and I'm used to shooting stills...and my Mac is a thousands of miles away, so I can't turn it around. :tears:

It doesn't mind he's sideways: still looks terrific:wub2: You made it look like a kind of musicvideo:wink2:

PART ONE:

ok ill try write it even tho im tired! so sorry for mistakes and stuf...

so summer, summer sister, michelle (she is not really on the MFC but a big mika fan) and i..... drove to SF at like 6am. we go there at about 12 i think?

we waited in line...there were 2 ppl before us that we didnt know.

i had my costume...and let me tell u...it was the weirdest place to wear that case i got so many compliments from junkies and WEIRD PPL! kinda scary but it was an adventure! LOL

so we waited till 7pm. we saw cherisse and mikey walking in the street.. maybe went to get something to eat...

than the doors opened and AGAIN front row center! woohoo! :punk:

the crowed was kinda crazy and pushy..i was squished but i still LOVED the concert. in LA i had a lot of space to jump and it was better but oh well!

the show was amazing!!! mika was on fire again :) loved every minute of it.

i remember thinking its last concert for long time so it was emotional and i felt SO lucky to be there. mika is just amazing....im speachless. his show is SIMPLE but so unique and original. i just LOVE IT! even tho i know it by heart allmost every move he make on stage allready ;)

i loved Luke when he did the skeleton part that he was hopping like an excited kid after the hug with mika....:roftl:

so when the show was over we took some pix with te conffeti...and i took a big bunch of the long kind.... now i have a confetti ball in my house!:roftl:

we have the most funny pic with a guy that we have no idea who he was in the conffeti... his shirt was un buttoned! i didnt even notice when we took the pic! LOL ill try post it later on lol.

so later on we walked n our way out and suddenly saw mikas mom! i was so happy! i missed her. so i gave her a hug (im sorry but she is just sweet like mika and i cant help it). so we said hi and she told us about how they r going back to LA for the jay leno show and we said we know cause andy told us a day before... and we said how we wish we could come... i seriously didnt even THINK she will do anything about it... but she did! and she asked uf if we want to go... and OFCOURSE we did! so she said ok and she will g see what she can do and asked us to wait there.

so we waited and than saw the MIDWAY STATE guys so we said hi again, they remembered us from the day before... they r REALLY nice guys.

we wanted to take a pic with them all..so we did a BIG group pic :) its cute to! its summer, summer sister, Lollipop monkey, her fiance, michelle my friend and me with them all.

than we said bye and was kicked out from the venue.

we didnt see mikas mom so we just went out to wait in line for mika.

PART 2:

so we waited in the dodgy street behind the venue...SCARY!!!!!! so much junkies but gladly we had mika's ppl to keep us safe.

i said its a dodgy street for a dodgy tour ;)

so andy was filming cynthia, michlle and me a bit... and we were lst in line so than i took some pixof michelle etc talking to mika and than it was my turn and i didnt want his signature so i just asked for a hug and told him thank you so much for the AMAZING year i had because of him. he was like "awww and held my hand which was great cause i was freezing and his hand was so warm. tho i felt bad for freezing him up.

than summer was like "SHOW HIM YOUR COSTUME!" good thing she did cause i totaly forgot and i forgot to show him all shows before this one! so i did and he loved it i think... he giggled at the "ZAP ZAP!" i had on the back of it.

than he said "see u on jay leno" and he had to go to the car.

i asked him if he will do a song or allso some talking and he said probably just song. so i said ok and bye.

for some reason i was there alone i think!? and al the girls started to walk away. so i started to walk and than i hear mika screaming "SIVAN! SIVAN! COME HERE! :shocked: i was like :blink: and came over...he was by the car and he said he want andy to film my costume :D what a sweety!

so he did bottom to top! lol and than i just said bye to mika he was allready in the car and he smiled and said bye...

i gotta say i was SO happy cause it was just what i needed... i missed him so much... and it was the BEST closure for the most AMAZING year i had with him.

thank you mika!!! and everyone that were involved to make me so happy!

the END

p.s: took me some time to fall asleep LOLbut i couldnt take the smile off my face... still cant...:D

hey...who are u? if i knew i would know if we have

I was the girl with the colorful patterned sweatshirt and big purple bag in line, and was with a girl with a blue shirt and a short black girl. We were near the front of the line. I took off the sweatshirt/bag for the concert though, and I had a mint green-ish shirt underneath. Black pants. Haha idk.. ::biggrin2:

and al the girls started to walk away. so i started to walk and than i hear mika screaming "SIVAN! SIVAN! COME HERE! :shocked: i was like :blink: and came over...he was by the car and he said he want andy to film my costume :D what a sweety!

so he did bottom to top! lol and than i just said bye to mika he was allready in the car and he smiled and said bye...

Ohmigod!

And to think you were considering not wearing it in San Francisco! Good thing you did! Nice to get recognition for all the hard work you put into it. :punk:

I miss you gals. :tears:

Ohmigod!

And to think you were considering not wearing it in San Francisco! Good thing you did! Nice to get recognition for all the hard work you put into it. :punk:

I miss you gals. :tears:

oh i know! i knew i better wear it so mika will FINALLY see it! LOL!

oh i forgot to say mikas mom took pix of it to LOL! :blush-anim-cl:

i was posing like crazy... made her laugh... u guys saw me do that right??:roftl:

we miss u to! and everyone! wish we could do it every month :mf_rosetinted:

PART 2:

than it was my turn and i didnt want his signature so i just asked for a hug and told him thank you so much for the AMAZING year i had because of him. he was like "awww and held my hand which was great cause i was freezing and his hand was so warm. tho i felt bad for freezing him up.

so i started to walk and than i hear mika screaming "SIVAN! SIVAN! COME HERE! :shocked: i was like :blink: and came over...he was by the car and he said he want andy to film my costume :D what a sweety!

How sweet these moments must have been:wub2:

PART 2:

so we waited in the dodgy street behind the venue...SCARY!!!!!! so much junkies but gladly we had mika's ppl to keep us safe.

i said its a dodgy street for a dodgy tour ;)

so andy was filming cynthia, michlle and me a bit... and we were lst in line so than i took some pixof michelle etc talking to mika and than it was my turn and i didnt want his signature so i just asked for a hug and told him thank you so much for the AMAZING year i had because of him. he was like "awww and held my hand which was great cause i was freezing and his hand was so warm. tho i felt bad for freezing him up.

than summer was like "SHOW HIM YOUR COSTUME!" good thing she did cause i totaly forgot and i forgot to show him all shows before this one! so i did and he loved it i think... he giggled at the "ZAP ZAP!" i had on the back of it.

than he said "see u on jay leno" and he had to go to the car.

i asked him if he will do a song or allso some talking and he said probably just song. so i said ok and bye.

for some reason i was there alone i think!? and al the girls started to walk away. so i started to walk and than i hear mika screaming "SIVAN! SIVAN! COME HERE! :shocked: i was like :blink: and came over...he was by the car and he said he want andy to film my costume :D what a sweety!

i gotta say i was SO happy cause it was just what i needed... i missed him so much... and it was the BEST closure for the most AMAZING year i had with him.

thank you mika!!! and everyone that were involved to make me so happy!

the END

p.s: took me some time to fall asleep LOLbut i couldnt take the smile off my face... still cant...:D

WOW, brilliant! That sounds like it was SOO fun!

Very cool :mf_rosetinted:

He did come out, but from what I understand he was kinda tired and didn't stick around for too long.

Billy Brown, from last night in San Fran:

Turned out better than I thought, lol. I'm totally not a videographer, but I managed! You can see I had fun with the zoom. :naughty:

Thanks for the video - it was really great - lots of close ups,

and the same with Happy Ending. Sideways is not a problem, I

put the laptop next to couch, and lay down to watch it :biggrin2:

i have some good videos :)

ill try upload tomorow :)

Looking forward to seeing them - and your report is great.

Its lovely Mika, and his Mum, both remember you and take

time to chat to you :wub2: